Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:13 PM   #151
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Slowly the holes in my ears get largerrrr.

Old 01-16-2008, 02:21 PM   #152
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
step it up

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:33 PM   #153
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
gonna have some nice saggy ears when you take those out and ur like 60 lol
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 04:06 PM   #154
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
good, they can match my saggy balls

but i dont think ill ever NOT have jewelry in em, even when im older...makes for a nice conversation piece, because when im 60....plugs will be "OLD SCHOOL" im sure they'll have fuckin TVs inplanted in the back of their heads or some crazy shit like that

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-16-2008, 04:07 PM   #155
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

more color soon to come...
dia de los muertos lifestyle
Old 01-19-2008, 11:29 PM   #156
efrain240sx
Leaky Injector

efrain240sx will become famous soon enoughefrain240sx will become famous soon enoughefrain240sx will become famous soon enoughefrain240sx will become famous soon enough
I don't have any tattoos or piercings, but my girl has a tattoo check it out
efrain240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 12:04 AM   #157
jfc3po
Zilvia Junkie

jfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura aboutjfc3po has a spectacular aura about
^^^she also has a nice ass (if you don't mind me saying)...
Old 01-20-2008, 12:18 AM   #158
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Helghast
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrain240sx View Post
That shit is sexy as hell.
I love side body tattoo's like that.
Soo fucking sexy looking.
Like the Cherry Tree from an earlier post.
Old 01-20-2008, 12:23 AM   #159
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
that tat is sick dude. female has some serious curves too. hopefully the face matches the sexyness in that pic.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2008, 02:17 AM   #160
efrain240sx
Leaky Injector

efrain240sx will become famous soon enoughefrain240sx will become famous soon enoughefrain240sx will become famous soon enoughefrain240sx will become famous soon enough
Thanks Guys. And yes she has a cute face to.

Girl is just hot all around =)
Old 01-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #161
Noble

Noble can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helghast View Post

Too much?

Yea..it's too much.

=/
Weird, the triple yin yang symbol on the warrior's palms are like my family crest. Except for ours, the yin yangs are spinning to the right.
Noble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:30 AM   #162
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Yakuza tattoos are crazy impressive, I personally would never do it but I'm fascinated by the work.

Hope posting butt isn't bad haha.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:42 AM   #163
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
if its for art than its ok.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:52 AM   #164
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
It's for art then haha.
It's just interesting how they have those huge tattoos, yet they usually don't go past the elbows and knees, so they can be wearing shorts and a t-shirt and nothing's visible. They also usually leave the patch in the front so nothing can be seen through when they're wearing white button-up shirts and suits.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:55 AM   #165
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
finished up my tattoo today

Old 01-23-2008, 01:15 AM   #166
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

Helghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfectionHelghast is close to perfection
..that Koi fish is "swimming" down.

I've seen people do it both ways...
but I thought the true significance was for it to swim up.
Old 01-23-2008, 01:50 AM   #167
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
yeah im not too sure i had my friend draw it up for me.
i guess it was fine as long as it was facing forwards, if its a bad thing i'll get another one going up hahahaha kinda ying and yang thing.
Old 01-23-2008, 02:40 AM   #168
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
home tatt? whole thing looks funny. like no shape/width to it at all.
Old 01-23-2008, 03:06 AM   #169
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

yeah my friend runs his shop out of his house.
but i think it looks stretched because im lifting my arm up.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:17 PM   #170
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
hmmm i dont know. But theres too many kois now. lol.
Old 01-23-2008, 12:35 PM   #171
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

uve got a skinny koi...looks like an eel actually

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #172
Slidewayz Inc.
In time-out for misbehaving.

Slidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by efrain240sx View Post
Shits hott how long that take? you a lucky man :-P
Slidewayz Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:51 PM   #173
Slidewayz Inc.
In time-out for misbehaving.

Slidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-knownSlidewayz Inc. is making his/her stupidity well-known
As for me i got a Mario 1/2 sleeve in the works and I have 3/4" plugs now were 2" but this is as far as they will close. Also had Nose Bridge, Smily, downy, Industrial, Lips (vamps), nips, Prince Albert, Jacobs ladder 5 steps, back neck, eyebow, etc. Ya i was one of those kids in high School lol
Slidewayz Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 10:44 PM   #174
efrain240sx
Leaky Injector

I think it took about 15 hrs in total. She did the bottom part first then the top
Old 01-23-2008, 10:48 PM   #175
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

15 hours for that?....how much did she spend...because ive seen quality tattoos that size (not that the quality is bad), get knocked out in about 4-5 hours

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-24-2008, 12:48 AM   #176
Helghast
Zilvia FREAK!

15hrs?

RIDONKULOUSLY tooo long for that.

shit's hot tho, so it's worth it.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:36 AM   #177
nissanZXfreak

nissanZXfreak is on the path to ruinnissanZXfreak is on the path to ruin
ya that shits hott lets she what she looks like lol its really good tho thats all that counts
nissanZXfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:59 AM   #178
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
gonna have some nice saggy ears when you take those out and ur like 60 lol
Although I have no tattoos and I just plain hate the look of stretched ears I don't try to persuade people not to get them.

When I am 65 and shit my own pants I don't think saggy ears is going to bother me.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:13 PM   #179
efrain240sx
Leaky Injector

To tell you guys the truth I really don't know how long it really took as I was not their when she got it. But I will ask her to see how long it really took. As for the price it was around $500. The tattoo was done by Andrew Moore from Shogun tattoos in Pasadena.

Edit: I just asked and it took 6 hours. Sorry for the mix up, but I thought she said it took 15 hours. I need to pay more attention :hammer:

Last edited by efrain240sx; 01-24-2008 at 09:41 PM..
Old 01-24-2008, 10:50 PM   #180
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
I got this one not too long ago.

I also have the Leaf Village banner under Zabuza which you can't really see in that pic. Sorry.