Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-05-2014, 07:23 PM   #151
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
^^^You say its not a spam, but your fucking posting this shit all over the place. Mods already deleted all your spam posts and guess you're not getting it. Reported as spam and hope you get pinked, better yet banned.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2014, 09:54 PM   #152
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT

I really miss her.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 01:11 AM   #153
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

nujabe can only hope to improve
Joffrey destroyed that lol..
Old 06-10-2014, 11:29 AM   #154
uraznfriend
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
uraznfriend is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
SPOILER!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4oQzTGTc_g

i cried
Old 06-17-2014, 09:15 AM   #155
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Well, looks like Tywin Lannister had a great Father's Day...lol
Old 06-18-2014, 09:49 PM   #156
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection

I would've stayed in the cave.
Old 06-19-2014, 09:37 AM   #157
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^You know what though... I feel conflicted about Ygritte because she looked better with her clothes on, to me. I liked her alot at first, but she we finally saw her naked, I was like "Mmm. The milk's gone bad, Charlie Murphy!" I'm all about that Missandei now. Rawr!
Old 06-20-2014, 11:13 AM   #158
SochBAT
Post Whore!

^ Word! Really sad to see that love (Ygritte and Jon) just get rekt like that. But this is Game of Thrones, if you're not dying, you're not living.

I'm more than ready to see Arya reroll into a Rogue.

Meera is cute in her own right. I've got a soft spot for her after catching her on Misfits.

Old 06-20-2014, 11:23 AM   #159
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^I knew I recognized her from somewhere! But nah, she does nothing for me. She looks like she's 14 or something...
Old 06-23-2014, 11:12 AM   #160
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^I knew I recognized her from somewhere! But nah, she does nothing for me. She looks like she's 14 or something...
She kind of looks like a dude and those winter get ups aren't doing her any favors.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2014, 11:32 AM   #161
nujabe
Zilvia Addict

nujabe can only hope to improve
Agree^^^^^^
Old 06-23-2014, 04:56 PM   #162
simmode1
Post Whore!

Must... resist... urge.. to post Missandei topless pics... Ugh. Missandei>>>>>>>Meera.
Old 06-23-2014, 08:21 PM   #163
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
dany > rob stark's wife > missandei > ygritte > all other GOT women
Old 06-23-2014, 09:12 PM   #164
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
dany > rob stark's wife > missandei > Shae > Ygritte > all other GOT women
Fixed... Gotta throw Shae in there. And that hot brunette Littlefinger had practicing on Roz when she first got to King's landing. Man, Littlefinger had some quality product!
Old 04-11-2016, 12:03 PM   #165
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
I'm late to the GoT train, but I'm glad I started watching it. Test-drove the show's 1st season 2 weekends ago, got hooked, then watched seasons 2-5 over this past weekend.

FUCK.

I know you guys have done more reading about it than I have. What's the deal with Jon Snow now?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:29 PM   #166
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
!!SPOILER ALERT!!

Jon Snow can't be dead, probably took over Ghost or something, or Melisandre will bring him back to life.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 05:20 AM   #167
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Shit was wild last night good introduction to the series!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:22 AM   #168
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Episode 2 was even better! The expected happened, but I couldn't help but still be surprised haha.
Old 05-02-2016, 11:20 AM   #169
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light

Old 05-02-2016, 01:01 PM   #170
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I can't wait to see Ramsey get his..
Old 05-02-2016, 02:15 PM   #171
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
I can't wait to see Ramsey get his..
Yes, and in hopefully a "taste of his own medicine" manner. Have "Who Let the Dogs Out" play in the background, fuck it.

SPOILER ALERT-ESQUE questions for discussion:
1. Tyrion wasn't attacked by the dragons in their lair. Does his mean he has Targaryan blood? Or he's just a natural dragon-whisperer?
2. Pretty sure we're going to soon find out who Snow's mother is in the next few episodes. Could she also be Targaryan?
3. Just to keep track if it's of any significance later down the road; the only direwolves left are Jon Snow's and Arya's right?

Last edited by Dutchmalmiss; 05-02-2016 at 02:45 PM..
Dutchmalmiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 06:01 PM   #172
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
Yes, and in hopefully a "taste of his own medicine" manner. Have "Who Let the Dogs Out" play in the background, fuck it.

SPOILER ALERT-ESQUE questions for discussion:
1. Tyrion wasn't attacked by the dragons in their lair. Does his mean he has Targaryan blood? Or he's just a natural dragon-whisperer?
2. Pretty sure we're going to soon find out who Snow's mother is in the next few episodes. Could she also be Targaryan?
3. Just to keep track if it's of any significance later down the road; the only direwolves left are Jon Snow's and Arya's right?
1. Evidence is mounting up that he is one...
2. It has to be Lyanna Stark, she was with Raegar Targaryen (Daenary's brother).

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 05-02-2016 at 10:13 PM..
Old 05-02-2016, 07:09 PM   #173
johnydoesit
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
johnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura aboutjohnydoesit has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
3. Just to keep track if it's of any significance later down the road; the only direwolves left are Jon Snow's and Arya's right?[/COLOR]
Nymeria- Aria Stark, Summer- Bran Stark, Shaggydog- Rikon Stark, Ghost- Jon Snow are alive at this point.
johnydoesit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 04:47 AM   #174
Mikuni

Mikuni is an unknown quantity at this point
I wanna see Tyene's tits again.
Mikuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:24 AM   #175
stevenrapids
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
stevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond reputestevenrapids has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALTRNTV View Post
1. Evidence is mounting up that he is one...
2. It has to be Lyanna Stark, she was with Raegar Targaryen (Daenary's brother).
I can definitely see Jon Snow being Lyanna/Raegar's son. Looking forward to the flashback of Ned'd encounter with the mad king's guard. I could see Tyrion having Targaryen blood as well.
I also have a suspicious feeling the hound is not really dead...
Old 05-09-2016, 10:51 AM   #176
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Anyone see last night's episode?

I hate how they cut the Tower of Joy story so short, I want them to confirm the R + L theory already.
Old 05-09-2016, 10:51 AM   #177
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dammit, the Tower of Joy flashback scene was so teased, unsurprisingly so though.

Mindfuck, spoiler question below:
We saw Ned questionably hearing Bran's call to him during the flashback. Could this possibly mean he could change past events? Fuck.
Old 05-09-2016, 11:53 AM   #178
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Quote:
Dammit, the Tower of Joy flashback scene was so teased, unsurprisingly so though.

Mindfuck, spoiler question below:
We saw Ned questionably hearing Bran's call to him during the flashback. Could this possibly mean he could change past events? Fuck.
yes and no because remember the raven said if you stay for too long you wont be able to come back.... so if he stayed long enough to make a change he would just be a ghost and not a physical being
Old 05-09-2016, 11:57 AM   #179
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydoesit View Post
Nymeria- Aria Stark, Summer- Bran Stark, Shaggydog- Rikon Stark , Ghost- Jon Snow are alive at this point.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #180
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I'm reading the books. After I read all there is I'll start watching the show.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote