Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-05-2009, 12:55 AM   #1741
rokmplutonium
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
rokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the roughrokmplutonium is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Saw a red GTR at 6:58am on Mills ave, in whittier
rokmplutonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 01:11 AM   #1742
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
spotted a white pignose in torrance/redondo border a few nights ago. not sure which city side we were on. flashed my lights at you.

today spotted a nice white hatchback w/ bodykit and gold 5 spoke over by tapioca in gardena
Old 01-05-2009, 05:14 PM   #1743
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
White coupe with mismatched white aero passed me while I was making a left on Atlantic in Lynwood.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 05:42 PM   #1744
vespaman
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (64)
vespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to beholdvespaman is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
today around 4.15pm saw a white coupe with origin style tailight with s13 silvia conversion flat black fenders on SE tear drops wheel parking on the side of the road on Bell flower across Mayfair high school.
vespaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2009, 06:15 PM   #1745
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
^^ damn, so many white s13 spottings... its an epidemic! lol

Today, around lunch time, I saw a silver s15 w/ RPF1's pulling out of the corner of DriftSpeed in Garden Grove, making a right on Katella.

Paul was that you?

I couldn't see the driver (well, I waved at who I thought was the driver, but I forgot that the driver is on the right hand side, LOLOL). So yah... I waved at the passenger thinking he was the driver, lol... it was an asian dude with glasses.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:19 PM   #1746
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Saw 3 s13 hatches. One red , one white, and one primered lightish grey color. Then a white s14 lowered with exhaust. All on reseda in north hills area, near budweuser plant about an hour ago.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:23 PM   #1747
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
also, around 4:30pm today, as I entered the 605 N freeway from the 91E, I spotted a blue zenki s14.

smoked led tail lights... like Dmax or ebay style. Smoked head lights too.

some sort of late 90's styled aero... not sure how to describe it, but veilside-ish??

super sunken wheels, probably OE wheels spray painted black..

from the sound of the loud exhaust note, probably KA? And stuck on 4th gear? LOL, like literally, I was thinking to myself, "is this dude gonna up shift or what?"

I waved, he waved back. Then he exited Imperial Hwy off ramp
Old 01-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #1748
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Saw 3 s13 hatches. One red , one white, and one primered lightish grey color. Then a white s14 lowered with exhaust. All on reseda in north hills area, near budweuser plant about an hour ago.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:57 AM   #1749
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
^^ damn, so many white s13 spottings... its an epidemic! lol

Today, around lunch time, I saw a silver s15 w/ RPF1's pulling out of the corner of DriftSpeed in Garden Grove, making a right on Katella.

Paul was that you?

I couldn't see the driver (well, I waved at who I thought was the driver, but I forgot that the driver is on the right hand side, LOLOL). So yah... I waved at the passenger thinking he was the driver, lol... it was an asian dude with glasses.
Seems like Paul, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:18 AM   #1750
TacoDelRio

TacoDelRio is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TacoDelRio
White new R35, really nice looking in white fo reelz yo. In West Covina, going into that Chinese plaza on Glendora/Hacienda.

I've seen a few stock S13 hatches lately, and a few stock S14's, nothing beyond that. Sightings come in waves.

Save for an early red lowered N/A-lookin' S14 in Rowland Heights, really sweet lookin'... you know the guy with the white S13 coupe.

FWIW, spotted a black S13 coupe on the bumper of my black S13 coupe. Grabbed my camera just in time...

;-)
(Aoshima 1/24th scale '88 S13 I built)
TacoDelRio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:59 AM   #1751
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

^hey dude that's tight. Where can you get those?
Old 01-06-2009, 03:41 AM   #1752
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
yesterday like around 5 or 6p.m saw a black s13 hatch on walnut/foothill and followed you up allen in pasadena, i gave you the peace sign!
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #1753
TacoDelRio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
^hey dude that's tight. Where can you get those?
Model shop. Couldn't find it online, but my favorite shop in La Puente (Tony's Hobbys on Hacienda, just north of Amar) had a few. It's a typical model kit you have to assemble, paint, etc.

More pics in links...
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/P8240020.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/P8240022.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y22...s/P8240024.jpg

Saw a gunmetal grey R33 GT-R in West Covina a few months ago, and a white R33 GT-R in sorta-Rowland Heights a while ago, parked. Lucky bastards.
Old 01-06-2009, 05:05 PM   #1754
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
spotted a R34 on hawtorne blvd by the 405 freeway

spotted a white 240 off the corner of my eye...lowered chuki.

both within the hour
Old 01-06-2009, 07:16 PM   #1755
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Today around 1pm on the 60W in Ontario I saw a lowered dark blue or black 350Z with some lipped wheels racing a Chevy Malibu
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 07:18 PM   #1756
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Saw a lowered white hatch going into the parking structure at Cal Poly Pomona
Old 01-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #1757
Dee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
Dee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
saw a white 240sx hatch with canister style muffler on beach blvd not to far from autobacs around 7:30pm.
Old 01-06-2009, 11:06 PM   #1758
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Spotted a stock red hatch on Whittier in Montebello tonight... I was going the other way in the JefeS14.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:33 PM   #1759
illxs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
illxs14 is making a name for him/her selfillxs14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to illxs14
spotted a white s13 lowerd with aero and 5 spoke sportmaxx's, exhaust, and something hung on the tow hook at the best buy around 6:30

then
a stock s13 hatch blueish silver with white hid's same parking lot 20mins later
Old 01-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #1760
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
saw couple 240's today

saw a fastback in front of the supreme sale...stayed there for 10mins cuz there was a long line then saw 2 s13 coupe parked at a gas station down melrose and lastly saw a black coupe with a silvia front...gave him the head nod wuts up lol
Old 01-07-2009, 05:32 PM   #1761
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
saw couple 240's today

saw a fastback in front of the supreme sale...stayed there for 10mins cuz there was a long line then saw 2 s13 coupe parked at a gas station down melrose and lastly saw a black coupe with a silvia front...gave him the head nod wuts up lol
Duude that was me in kouki crisps coupe. I was going too fastr to pause and yell 'chris!, let me get your s12!". Haha
Old 01-07-2009, 05:48 PM   #1762
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Duude that was me in kouki crisps coupe. I was going too fastr to pause and yell 'chris!, let me get your s12!". Haha
dude! iforgot that u have a coupe also lol but didnt know that u had the silvia front...thats ur girls car right?
Old 01-08-2009, 01:17 AM   #1763
chetacheese
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (21)
chetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of lightchetacheese is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chetacheese
aoshima for sure.

heyyyyyy i got the same exact model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im done with mine also.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDelRio View Post
White new R35, really nice looking in white fo reelz yo. In West Covina, going into that Chinese plaza on Glendora/Hacienda.

I've seen a few stock S13 hatches lately, and a few stock S14's, nothing beyond that. Sightings come in waves.

Save for an early red lowered N/A-lookin' S14 in Rowland Heights, really sweet lookin'... you know the guy with the white S13 coupe.

FWIW, spotted a black S13 coupe on the bumper of my black S13 coupe. Grabbed my camera just in time...

;-)
(Aoshima 1/24th scale '88 S13 I built)
chetacheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:38 AM   #1764
silly_13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
silly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enoughsilly_13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
white and black sil-80 yesterday down at temple and rosemont around 4ish just spooling his turbo really nice...

saw a cleannn factory paint 2 tone down at melrose unmolested cuz an old guy driving it reallly cleeaaannnn
silly_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #1765
TacoDelRio

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetacheese View Post
heyyyyyy i got the same exact model!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im done with mine also.
Send pics yo! (sounds gay I know)
Old 01-08-2009, 03:28 PM   #1766
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
saw couple 240's today

hahah.. will both are not me but I was there at the Supreme sale as well!! Saw a chinese guy with a black hatch pop up stock? park on the street.
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 09:13 PM   #1767
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
saw a red hatch stock looking with some racing hart looking wheels making a left on las tunas from rosemead blvd around 5:30ish
kevmeistah21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:01 AM   #1768
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
In Old Town Pasadena tonight, saw a white s13 coupe with what looked like 'vortex generators' on the roofline, super clean, with a ghetto stock-ish exhaust - I think it was parked on Fair Oaks, or Raymond, on the East side of the street. I was with Azndoc, but didn't drive either of our S-chassis.

Also saw a couple stock S13 hatch's, but I feel stupid reporting those, 'cause their owners probably aren't on here.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 07:57 AM   #1769
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Spotted a real clean burgundy S13 coupe at about 6:30 this morning at the Brea Canyon Shell station. Looked mostly stock but was sitting low on some multi spoke black wheels with a polished lip. Slightly faded rear bumper and front bumpers. We were at opposite pumps but the guy looked real busy cleaning off his car and I had my Celica with me so I just kept to myself.
Old 01-09-2009, 02:02 PM   #1770
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yesterday around 11a-ish, saw a charcoal chuki fastback cruising around Temecula. First passed you going the opposite way on Rancho Cal. then saw you pull in to JAS over by the CHP office.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote