Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 12:43 PM   #1651
stevebsvs
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
stevebsvs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to stevebsvs Send a message via AIM to stevebsvs Send a message via MSN to stevebsvs Send a message via Yahoo to stevebsvs
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
my arms came in today, but I didn't get the bolts to mount the t/c rods.
Old 05-15-2008, 04:10 PM   #1652
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
I want that drift knob dan, in gold how much shipped to 84720???
$18.85 shipped - we have orange, black, & silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebsvs View Post
my arms came in today, but I didn't get the bolts to mount the t/c rods.
I'll send some, or if you are desperate to put them on right away you can hammer the stock ones out and put them in the new ones.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 05-15-2008, 04:11 PM   #1653
stevebsvs
Zilvia Member

Send a message via ICQ to stevebsvs Send a message via AIM to stevebsvs Send a message via MSN to stevebsvs Send a message via Yahoo to stevebsvs
I could just buy some at the hardware store...know the thread pitch and diameter??
Old 05-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #1654
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
12mm fine thread grade 8+
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:09 PM   #1655
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Payment sent for the orange drift knob, thanks Dan!!!
Old 05-15-2008, 11:46 PM   #1656
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
need price for oil catch tank, and steering spacers if you still have them, shipped to 77511 Alvin, Tx.. Also paypal info so I can pay
Old 05-16-2008, 02:59 AM   #1657
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
haha, here's a little pic of my car dropped on PBM coilovers, not dropped all the way but pretty low and a vid of me at the track.

lol. it was my first track event but these coilovers rocked, and i had a shitload of fun out there, really stiff suspension that just took like 2 days to get used to for daily driving and it ain't as bad as many people make it seem. it's actually real good for a higher spring rate IMO

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=xbjyHWCqEH0[/ame]

Last edited by scribbles6; 05-16-2008 at 03:00 AM.. Reason: video wasn't working well so just added link ;)
Old 05-18-2008, 04:56 AM   #1658
zudog1

zudog1 is an unknown quantity at this point
PM sent to PBM!
Old 05-18-2008, 05:01 AM   #1659
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Hey Dan, I know it's been mentioned here before, but I really don't feel like looking through 56 pages haha. I was wondering if you still offer different spring rates? Are they extra? PM me or just post here. Thanks!
Old 05-19-2008, 02:32 AM   #1660
xelitex
Leaky Injector

xelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymorexelitex is not welcome here anymore
Hey I was curious how much are s13 coils with shipping to 91786...I moved =(

Last edited by xelitex; 05-19-2008 at 02:46 AM.. Reason: Im retarded =(
Old 05-19-2008, 09:03 PM   #1661
ALLslowNOshow

ALLslowNOshow is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I love the FC and would like to stock more parts for it than just coilovers, but I have not seen any legitimate community of drifting RX7's online. Anyways, If you're here lurking in Zilvia let you're voice be heard!
<--FC owner that wishes there was more drift parts available
Old 05-19-2008, 11:07 PM   #1662
stevebsvs
Zilvia Member

Quote:
$18.85 shipped - we have orange, black, & silver

I'll send some, or if you are desperate to put them on right away you can hammer the stock ones out and put them in the new ones.
can you just mail those? By the time I get around to buying the right bolts, i could have already received them. Thanks man!
Old 05-20-2008, 12:33 AM   #1663
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
damn i just looked thru all the pages again for new products and they are just sick! are u guys gonna think about making tie rods/ends? u should!

lexus baby
Old 05-20-2008, 03:17 AM   #1664
ocn
Zilvia Member

ocn is on a distinguished road
[quote=scribbles6;2043074]haha, here's a little pic of my car dropped on PBM coilovers, not dropped all the way but pretty low and a vid of me at the track.

what size wheels are these? curious

payment sent and ill be sittin on you coilovers soon thanx
Old 05-20-2008, 07:04 PM   #1665
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

all questions check your pm.

you gots mail.
Old 05-20-2008, 07:18 PM   #1666
S13GTRS

S13GTRS is on the path to ruinS13GTRS is on the path to ruinS13GTRS is on the path to ruin
any news about FMIC kits for S13 ???

Do you know when you'll receive some FMIC cause if it's too long I'll build myself a custom one !??

thanks
Old 05-20-2008, 08:38 PM   #1667
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dan did you recieve my payment??? it said it cleared today May 20th, thanks!
Old 05-20-2008, 10:11 PM   #1668
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Hey Dan, I know it's been mentioned here before, but I really don't feel like looking through 56 pages haha. I was wondering if you still offer different spring rates? Are they extra? PM me or just post here. Thanks!
I didn't get a PM =/
Old 05-20-2008, 11:53 PM   #1669
mrhamburgerr
Leaky Injector

mrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant futuremrhamburgerr has a brilliant future
  1. DC Dan MAX USA has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
--------

crazy. aye dan i made a payment on some toe rods, and in the description i had a few typos
Old 05-20-2008, 11:57 PM   #1670
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Might want to update the first page with the new spindle/lca's and what not.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:23 AM   #1671
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
I didn't get a PM =/
I wanna know about this too.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:32 AM   #1672
scribbles6
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (5)
scribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond reputescribbles6 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
[quote=ocn;2051197]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
what size wheels are these? curious

they are 16x8 with 0 offset. cheap sportmaxes FTW! lol
Old 05-21-2008, 08:23 AM   #1673
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
Money sent for catch can and spacers if you got any left!
Old 05-21-2008, 03:06 PM   #1674
firm tofu
Leaky Injector

firm tofu is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I didn't get a PM =/
from what I was told a while ago, yes you can get different spring rates but its a custom order from jp and no extra charge...
Old 05-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #1675
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
price

Drift knob shipped 45805
Old 05-21-2008, 08:18 PM   #1676
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPoweredS14 View Post
need price for oil catch tank, and steering spacers if you still have them, shipped to 77511 Alvin, Tx.. Also paypal info so I can pay
$50 paypal [email protected] put your items in the "notes" section. Use the force! (its in my signature)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scribbles6 View Post
it was my first track event but these coilovers rocked, and i had a shitload of fun out there, really stiff suspension that just took like 2 days to get used to for daily driving and it ain't as bad as many people make it seem. it's actually real good for a higher spring rate IMO
Right on! Practice makes perfect so Keep doing events - Dont get discouraged with the spinouts. When you look back on that vid later it will be easy to see how quickly your skills improve.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zudog1 View Post
PM sent to PBM!
all PMs replied
Quote:
They are extra if you special order them seperately, but if you order them in advance and wait for them to come pre packaged with your special rate from the factory, there is no charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelitex View Post
Hey I was curious how much are s13 coils with shipping to 91786...I moved =(
$1049
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLslowNOshow View Post
<--FC owner that wishes there was more drift parts available
duely noted, did you check out the FC coilovers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevebsvs View Post
can you just mail those? By the time I get around to buying the right bolts, i could have already received them. Thanks man!
OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5t341tH View Post
damn i just looked thru all the pages again for new products and they are just sick! are u guys gonna think about making tie rods/ends? u should!
The japanese dudes love the S14 OEM rod ends and tie rods because they are beefier than the S13's. Thats what they rock, so there is no desire to produce an aftermarket part there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13GTRS View Post
Do you know when you'll receive some FMIC cause if it's too long I'll build myself a custom one !??thanks
I have the tube-fin intercoolers here in stock for $250 I just dont know when I'll get more pipes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
Dan did you recieve my payment??? it said it cleared today May 20th, thanks!
Yes, tracking sent.
Quote:
I didn't get a PM =/
Dave was answering some PM's for me while I was on Vay-kay, he's not so thorough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhamburgerr View Post
  1. DC Dan MAX USA has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
--------

crazy. aye dan i made a payment on some toe rods, and in the description i had a few typos
I have it straight - tracking sent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Might want to update the first page with the new spindle/lca's and what not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
I wanna know about this too.
I will when the production run is finished and the parts/service is actually available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPoweredS14 View Post
Money sent for catch can and spacers if you got any left!
I do. Tracking sent to your email.
Quote:
Originally Posted by firm tofu View Post
from what I was told a while ago, yes you can get different spring rates but its a custom order from jp and no extra charge...
if it comes from the factory that way there is no charge, if you special order springs separately there is a charge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
price
Drift knob shipped 45805
$17.20

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 05-22-2008 at 01:58 PM..
Old 05-22-2008, 11:24 PM   #1677
ocn
Zilvia Member

ocn is on a distinguished road
omg damn these are stiff and i only have it set 1 click, crazy coilovers very nice love em. +1
Old 05-22-2008, 11:55 PM   #1678
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
is there a camber kit for the s14? if so shipped to 92324... thanx
Old 05-23-2008, 12:43 AM   #1679
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
if it comes from the factory that way there is no charge, if you special order springs separately there is a charge
How long would the wait from the factory be? And how much extra if special ordered?
Old 05-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #1680
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
omg damn these are stiff and i only have it set 1 click, crazy coilovers very nice love em. +1
Welcome to the club!
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
is there a camber kit for the s14? if so shipped to 92324... thanx
Just the best RUCAs ever! $215 shipped to you.

Quote:
How long would the wait from the factory be? And how much extra if special ordered?
To get them free you'd have to get some in our next coilover order - maybe 2 months - Its $60 for the pair of springs Probably $160 shipped to the USA by themselves.
Closed Thread