Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-10-2019, 08:25 PM   #16651
RedSled
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
RedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow talk bout being a first class snitch , really sucks how some people can be sooooooo small minded and immature ,like seriously ,you actually called customs and even was following up on it , got to be careful of what we say around you Mr.Snitch
RedSled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2019, 08:36 PM   #16652
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Meh, as long as he's not scamming, who gives a crap.

Edit:

After further research, why you narcing on these guys? It's a shop and looks like someone's car from the shop. Quite a few badass builds including a RB30 R34.

$22k is certainly a fair price for an S15 with wheels.

Fuck dude, you gonna start ratting on thr boys swapping motors or running cat free?
It's a Spec S with high mileage. Those wheels, if they're the same as the previous post, are XXRs. Yes, it's been turbo'd....but you can get a Spec S in Japan for like $3k. What do I know, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSled View Post
Wow talk bout being a first class snitch , really sucks how some people can be sooooooo small minded and immature ,like seriously ,you actually called customs and even was following up on it , got to be careful of what we say around you Mr.Snitch
...dude are you still in fucking grade school? I've had some first-class insults thrown my way but this shit is weak. Small-minded. Fuck man it's like you tried to come off ignorant as fuck.

It's a problem because these cars, if brought over illegally, will now never be fully legal. We've done this dance so many fucking times. Long story short, this dude is selling a $22k car to someone who might get it seized one day. So yes, I sent an email asking about how to accurately report this shit. Not this time, another time before.

Y'all wanna talk shit. If you shelled out $22k for a fucking overpriced car that could get seized one day, how would you feel? $22k just fucking wasted because some shop sold you a line of bullshit and now your car is gonna get auctioned off to Canada.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:01 PM   #16653
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's a Spec S with high mileage. Those wheels, if they're the same as the previous post, are XXRs. Yes, it's been turbo'd....but you can get a Spec S in Japan for like $3k. What do I know, though.

Key Words... "In Japan"..

People pay $15k+ for an R32 GTS.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 09:21 PM   #16654
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:

Yeah man. This doesn't need to be said at this point. The point I'm making is you have no frame of reference. I'm not concerned about bashing his price in the DIW Thread, it's the legality of the car. If people can't figure out how to price compare a SpecS, turbo swap, and some shitty XXRs that's their problem.

Don't ignore the other shit I said, though. It's about dudes insisting cars are on the up-and-up and after they take your money you're fucked.
Old 05-10-2019, 09:38 PM   #16655
RedSled
Leaky Injector

RedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-knownRedSled is making his/her stupidity well-known
Mr.Snitch trying to sound macho and defend himself, how hilarious ,now go call customs and see how they've reached with your snitching
Old 05-10-2019, 09:53 PM   #16656
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Old 05-10-2019, 09:55 PM   #16657
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah man. This doesn't need to be said at this point. The point I'm making is you have no frame of reference. I'm not concerned about bashing his price in the DIW Thread, it's the legality of the car. If people can't figure out how to price compare a SpecS, turbo swap, and some shitty XXRs that's their problem.

Don't ignore the other shit I said, though. It's about dudes insisting cars are on the up-and-up and after they take your money you're fucked.
Don't think he ever said it was "on the up and up" or federally legal.

Grey market imports have been getting registered in Florida for 20 years.
Old 05-10-2019, 10:11 PM   #16658
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Mr.Snitch trying to sound macho and defend himself, how hilarious ,now go call customs and see how they've reached with your snitching
Dude if you wanna throw down send me your info. I'll fly you to Japan. Brush up on your Japanese in case I forget to pick you up.

I messaged them to ask what can be done about illegal cars. Didn't drop any names. That's about as much of an 'explanation' as you'll get from me. Message me if you have an issue.

Quote:
Don't think he ever said it was "on the up and up" or federally legal.

Grey market imports have been getting registered in Florida for 20 years.
Yeah but TL,DR: it doesn't make it right and we've spent enough time bitching so maybe we could get some shit done. Who knows. I asked (a while ago now) what can be done to report this shit and got no response. That's fine, too. If our government makes it too hard then it can't be helped...but we can remind potential buyers of the hazards instead of letting them suck shit.
Old 05-10-2019, 11:00 PM   #16659
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Y'all wanna talk shit. If you shelled out $22k for a fucking overpriced car that could get seized one day, how would you feel? $22k just fucking wasted because some shop sold you a line of bullshit and now your car is gonna get auctioned off to Canada.
Anyone dropping 22k on something they did not know is illegal deserves to lose that 22k lol
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 12:02 AM   #16660
RedSled
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Anyone dropping 22k on something they did not know is illegal deserves to lose that 22k lol
Exactly ,so no need snitching , imagine this guy actually took the time and effort to call customs without proper conclusive evidence or knowledge about someone else's business with regards to a car he has no idea where it came from or who owns it ,comes here TRYING to defend his snitching that someone could get scammed yet ignoring the fact that this same garage or company is providing a salary for a family ,and if someone can boldly advertise a car don't see why they would intentionally put themselves and there source of income at risk by doing illegal stuff and seriously there are protocols and simple guidelines in purchasing a vehicle without getting ripped off or scammed ,bottom line YOU ARE A SNITCH !
Old 05-11-2019, 12:25 AM   #16661
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I mean I guess at that point they can always figure out how to report shit. Agree to disagree?
Old 05-11-2019, 05:02 AM   #16662
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Who the hell is RedHead? Zilvias letting anyone in...Ill bet his name is Kyle and likely has a fox shirt on right now...

Grey market transactions are illegal, they take place in florida....why defend that? Its illegal, and it harms the future of importing. And this isnt a florida bash *wink.
But come on, just because Florida allows one to illegally register a illegal car doesnt mean you have to climb up your soapbox and call everybody snitches like youre on the set of Baby boy....
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:14 AM   #16663
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Who the hell is RedHead? Zilvias letting anyone in...Ill bet his name is Kyle and likely has a fox shirt on right now...

Grey market transactions are illegal, they take place in florida....why defend that? Its illegal, and it harms the future of importing. And this isnt a florida bash *wink.
But come on, just because Florida allows one to illegally register a illegal car doesnt mean you have to climb up your soapbox and call everybody snitches like youre on the set of Baby boy....
Imagine if said dude set his mind to some shit that WASN’T illegal.

Can’t save them all.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:31 AM   #16664
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Dude if you wanna throw down send me your info. I'll fly you to Japan. Brush up on your Japanese in case I forget to pick you up.

I messaged them to ask what can be done about illegal cars. Didn't drop any names. That's about as much of an 'explanation' as you'll get from me. Message me if you have an issue.

Yeah but TL,DR: it doesn't make it right and we've spent enough time bitching so maybe we could get some shit done. Who knows. I asked (a while ago now) what can be done to report this shit and got no response. That's fine, too. If our government makes it too hard then it can't be helped...but we can remind potential buyers of the hazards instead of letting them suck shit.
You don't even live in the US and your trying to narc on Grey Market cars....

Maybe spend your time doing something more productive like reporting the highschool weed hook up or drunk drivers.

An S15 is truly an iditiotic victimless crime.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:53 AM   #16665
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
You don't even live in the US and your trying to narc on Grey Market cars....

Maybe spend your time doing something more productive like reporting the highschool weed hook up or drunk drivers.

An S15 is truly an iditiotic victimless crime.
Is it too much to ask that you leave your Fast & Furious lingo in the bedroom?

Corbic, if I didn’t know you were intelligent I’d tell you to fuck off. That is, however, the only reason I’m not saying that. Stop trying to be the cool kid for once and just admit that this shit is a problem. Fuck man, it doesn’t all have to be a show for Zilvia.

EDIT:

You don’t even have an S-Chassis. Don’t dick-measure as to who has more of a reason to be here. Stick to your shitty Dodge Stealth, maybe?
Old 05-11-2019, 12:07 PM   #16666
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Exactly ,so no need snitching , imagine this guy actually took the time and effort to call customs without proper conclusive evidence or knowledge about someone else's business with regards to a car he has no idea where it came from or who owns it ,comes here TRYING to defend his snitching that someone could get scammed yet ignoring the fact that this same garage or company is providing a salary for a family ,and if someone can boldly advertise a car don't see why they would intentionally put themselves and there source of income at risk by doing illegal stuff and seriously there are protocols and simple guidelines in purchasing a vehicle without getting ripped off or scammed ,bottom line YOU ARE A SNITCH !
Well, regardless of if the seller has a family to provide for, etc. S15's are not street legal in the US. Period. What wouldn't be cool is if the seller advertised the car as being 100% legal.

Quote:
I mean I guess at that point they can always figure out how to report shit. Agree to disagree?
If you purchased something illegal I don't think reporting it would be a good idea. At least if you ever wanted to see your money again. Negligence for the law isn't a way out of engaging in a transaction with illegal goods/services.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:59 PM   #16667
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
I wish there was a way to set new posts to read, so you all knew I was here, didn't care to say anything, closed the tab and on to the next.

I guess this message works.

tuzzio read at 8:59 PM.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 07:22 PM   #16668
R3b
Zilvia Junkie

R3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond reputeR3b has a reputation beyond repute
As a florida native I honestly dont see this issue with grey market cars. Out of the literally thousands how many get seized?Even for the government its such nonchalant topic. Its really not hurting anyone besides the people the who can afford it. Which is either some die hard enthusiast or random rich scrubs that just want R34 bc F&F....

Its illegal but common now.... Everyone and their mom has downloaded music,shows,movies etc. Its ILLEGAL but its really not hurting market at all. Consumers will gravitated to whatever is the easiest source. Which is why people do less torrents(shitty sites, virus, porn, etc) now for shows/movies because netflix/hulu is a decent price and easy to use. Same with music and spotify. Some people with money rather want the car now than wait 2025.

Honestly its pretty sick seeing grey market cars at drift events and even driving around in regular neighborhoods. All the Trini/Jamaican guys here have had R-Chassis the last 20 years no problem.

Monsta guys are pretty rad dudes and so what if they want 22k for an s15, all car prices are arbitrary anyway. Someone sees at a 4k shitbox someone else will see it as their 20k dream car.
R3b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 09:16 PM   #16669
Corbic
Post Whore!

I'm curious if those losing their shit over an illegally imported car show the same out rage over illegally imported aliens.
Old 05-11-2019, 11:19 PM   #16670
RedSled
Leaky Injector

My point exactly ,why fight down something that doesn't concern you yet would be beneficial to others ,so why the need to be so anal about a shop selling a s15 at a certain price that you felt the need to report them to customs so someone won't get scammed ,like seriously if someone get scammed 22k they deserve it ,there are guidelines and protocols towards purchasing a vehicle and it's up to the buyer to decide if they want to take the risk provided the vehicle is grey market, it's not like you can walk into a showroom and get an r chassis or s chassis ,alot of people are biting the bullet and just going for it ,ever heard the saying - if your neighbor's house is on fire start wetting your own
Hope you understand what it implies ?
Mind your own business
Old 05-12-2019, 07:04 AM   #16671
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Reading comprehension is really at an all-time-low on Zilvia, isn't it? Dumb motherfuckers gonna dumb motherfuck.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:02 AM   #16672
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Reading comprehension is really at an all-time-low on Zilvia, isn't it? Dumb motherfuckers gonna dumb motherfuck.
Omg that made me laugh out loud.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 01:04 PM   #16673
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3b View Post
Honestly its pretty sick seeing grey market cars at drift events and even driving around in regular neighborhoods. All the Trini/Jamaican guys here have had R-Chassis the last 20 years no problem.
Wah gwaaannn

Quote:
I'm curious if those losing their shit over an illegally imported car show the same out rage over illegally imported aliens.
#WALL!
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 09:29 PM   #16674
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
https://www.instagram.com/p/BxSlvrVI...=1bkfye0kcewg3
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2019, 10:48 PM   #16675
Corbic
Post Whore!

Old 05-15-2019, 09:01 AM   #16676
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
LOL

jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:42 PM   #16677
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quick release lip, yo!
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 01:26 PM   #16678
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
But it’s got a 2J bro...
Old 05-15-2019, 03:47 PM   #16679
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
Some old gold I've had on my phone. Feel like I'm on a roll from that lip thing earlier so here's some more trash:

jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2019, 06:42 AM   #16680
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
some people just shouldn't be trusted around tools
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote