Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #1621
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I'm hooked on the walking dead comic...shit is 57498509409854 times better than the shit they're trying to show for on the TV series. I like how they explained the whole Zombie Herd thing on the comic. TV didnt really do jack shit to explain how, they kinda showed it when they flashed back to ATL with the helo, how they just started walking, trying to follow it. But that was it....

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2012, 03:19 AM   #1622
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Is Michonne Bi-polar? She's always talking to herself when she's alone. I'm just reading the comics and it's so damn graphic. Definitely something we won't see on tv, but it was good for the story.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 08:19 AM   #1623
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
I dont think she is...its a coping mechanism. Read on and you'll see that she's not the only one who does it.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 03-29-2012, 09:22 AM   #1624
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
I'm hooked on the walking dead comic...shit is 57498509409854 times better than the shit they're trying to show for on the TV series. I like how they explained the whole Zombie Herd thing on the comic. TV didnt really do jack shit to explain how, they kinda showed it when they flashed back to ATL with the helo, how they just started walking, trying to follow it. But that was it....
Yeah but they brought up up way sooner. They can still run into the people they do that explain that to them. They've seen the heard but don't necessarily know why they occur.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:01 AM   #1625
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0nderbr3ad View Post
Is Michonne Bi-polar? She's always talking to herself when she's alone. I'm just reading the comics and it's so damn graphic. Definitely something we won't see on tv, but it was good for the story.
Wait, what? You don't talk to yourself? You mean this is not a normal thing?
I freaking talk things through to myself all the time... I don't have two sided conversations or arguments... just vocal thoughts.

Whats next, Manic Depresant because I talk to my dogs?

hahahaha...
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 12:20 PM   #1626
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
Wait, what? You don't talk to yourself? You mean this is not a normal thing?
I freaking talk things through to myself all the time... I don't have two sided conversations or arguments... just vocal thoughts.

Whats next, Manic Depresant because I talk to my dogs?

hahahaha...
I talk to my dogs all the time.

"Motherfuckers, you still don't have jobs yet? You dogs are fucking worthless!"

I know at first my neighbors thought I was crazy as shit, but they've come to realize I fuck around a lot.

To quote them, "we thought you were nuts, but after a while, we saw it was more quirk than insane. It was a relief when we heard you talking to your Gramps in a similar fashion."

Yeahhh...
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:04 PM   #1627
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQWb-5nblx4
Old 04-20-2012, 07:35 PM   #1628
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
That's pretty kewl.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #1629
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

You guys seen this yet? It feels like Red Dead Redemption Zombie Edition...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DExlXcU20U

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #1630
BarrigaS14
Zilvia Member

BarrigaS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
The heard isn't explained until after they are out of the compound...I believe. Read the entire collection in 3 days...I hate waiting for the new editions.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #1631
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:

Is that comin to theaters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
The heard isn't explained until after they are out of the compound...I believe.
Correct. It is not explained until they meet up with another group of survivors well after the events at the Prison.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:59 PM   #1632
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Is that comin to theaters?

Correct. It is not explained until they meet up with another group of survivors well after the events at the Prison.
NM...DVD only.
Exit Humanity | Facebook

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #1633
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
That's fine with me. I'm gonna look for it.

Oh and episode 1 of the Walking Dead game came out and IGN gave it a 8.5 and said it's pretty good. Story heavy, just like the show and comic.
Old 04-25-2012, 02:02 AM   #1634
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Quote:

It doesn't look too bad, but seems a little slow for my tastes, when it comes to zombie movies.
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 08:06 PM   #1635
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I just saw this video and unsure if any of you are aware of the Left 4 Dead Movie: Impulse 76 Fan Film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGC-_o6QteU
Old 05-17-2012, 10:56 PM   #1636
gist864
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
^ that was pretty cool but it was nice with just the left 4 dead ppl
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:24 AM   #1637
blksylv
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (33)
blksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymoreblksylv is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1-fBVKbkA
there is nothing wrong with enjoying the build. however, we sometimes have to remind ourselves that the build is only one part of the puzzle, and that ultimately - enjoying and driving the car is the number one priority.
blksylv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:37 AM   #1638
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gist864 View Post
^ that was pretty cool but it was nice with just the left 4 dead ppl
Infected don't actually eat people in L4D IIRC. Its more like 28 Days Latter where the virus just causes them to go crazy and attack people... thus spreading the virus.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #1639
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Zombie based anime.
http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Hi...?trkid=8133737
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #1640
gist864
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
gist864 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to gist864
My question is in the 28 virus movies in the first one the "zombies" inside the church was just sitting their till he came in an on the one with the black dude chained up they said he could tell them how to make bread with that said wat if they got one of them high basically they was always pissed lol so the weed could calm them out the cure for zombies is marijuana same for left 4I dead
gist864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:33 AM   #1641
dtfdanyo
Zilvia Addict

dtfdanyo is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree, the left for dead movie was awesome with just the original left for dead characters.

they did an excellent job on the witch though. I get goosebumps when I hear her in the game.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:25 AM   #1642
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Which sucks BTW.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:54 PM   #1643
1on1
Post Whore!

1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
The Walking Dead - Cast on the Set of Season 3: Inside The Walking Dead – AMC
Old 05-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #1644
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Ill just leave this ear.

Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police - The Huffington Post

Discuss

A naked man who chewed off the face of another man in what is being called a zombie-like attack may have been under the influence of “bath salts,” a drug referred to as the new LSD, according to reports from CNN affiliates in Miami. The horrific attack occurred Saturday and was only stopped after a police officer shot the attacker several times, killing him. Larry Vega witnessed the attack on Miami’s MacArthur Causeway. He told CNN affiliate WSVN he saw one naked man chewing off the face of another naked man. “The guy was like tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, ‘Get off!’” Vega told WSVN. “You know it’s like the guy just kept eating the other guy away, like ripping his skin.” “It was just a blob of blood,” WSVN quoted Vega as saying. “You couldn’t really see, it was just blood all over the place.” Vega said he flagged down a passing police officer. “When the officer approached him, told him to stop, pointed a gun at him, he turned around and growled like a wild animal and kept eating at the man’s face,” Fraternal Order of Police President Armando Aguilar told CNN affiliate WPLG. Augilar said he suspects the attacker, identified as 31-year-old Rudy Eugene, was under the influence of “bath salts.” Four other drug use instances in Miami-Dade bear resemblances to Saturday’s attack, he told WPLG. “It causes them to go completely insane and become very violent” and take off their clothes, Augilar told WPLG. Dr. Paul Adams, an emergency room physician at Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, told CNN affiliate WBFS that the drug makes users delirious. They exhibit elevated temperatures and extreme physical strength, Adams said. “I took care of a 150 pound individual who you would have thought he was 250 pounds,” WBFS quoted Adams as saying. “It took six security officers to restrain the individual.” Adams said users have been known to use their jaws as weapons, according to WBFS. According to a 2011 report from the National Institute of Drug Abuse, bath salts contain amphetamine-like chemicals. “Doctors and clinicians at U.S. poison centers have indicated that ingesting or snorting ‘bath salts’ containing synthetic stimulants can cause chest pains, increased blood pressure, increased heart rate, agitation, hallucinations, extreme paranoia, and delusions,” according to the NIDA report. In October, the Drug Enforcement Administration made possession of the stimulants in bath salts, Mephedrone, 3,4 methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) and Methylone, illegal under an emergency order. The order lasts for a year with a possible six-month extension. The stimulants have been placed under restrictions or banned in 37 states, according to a DEA press release. The victim of Saturday’s attack, whom police have not identified, was in critical condition at Jackson Memorial on Monday, according to the WPLG report. Augilar told WPLG that 75% to 80% of his face was missing. Eugene had an arrest record, mostly misdemeanors, including a battery charge from when he was 16 that was later dropped, according to the Miami Herald. He had been married but divorced in 2007, WPLG reported. His former wife told the station that Eugene had been violent toward her. Homeless people near where the attack took place said Eugene was often seen around the area looking confused, according to WPLG.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:50 PM   #1645
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Naked, eating a bums face, not responding to getting shot on the leg, and only stops when he is shot in the head and killed?

Zombie.

Bum attacks the nurse. Nurse chomps doctors brains. Doctors eat patients. Hospital crashes and infected run wild into the streets.

This might be it
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 09:38 AM   #1646
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Is there a video? For some reason its not loading up on my laptop...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 05-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #1647
1on1
Post Whore!

Yes there is. You may need to update adobe flash or download a plugin to watch the video.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:02 AM   #1648
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
lol u guys beat me to posting this sick shit in miami zombie story
Old 05-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #1649
delado
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
delado is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
See! I told you guys florida didn't fail THAT hard. At least we got zombies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
That's because everyone with a zenki feels sorry for themselves and they find commonality in the fact that there's no hope for making them look remotely good.
delado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #1650
CleanAndLegit
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
CleanAndLegit is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by delado View Post
See! I told you guys florida didn't fail THAT hard. At least we got zombies.
i feel many part outs coming soon from florida yay florida!