Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 09-09-2011, 09:48 PM   #1621
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
The more proficient they get at the jutsu, the less hand seals you'll see.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #1622
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (13)
ReLiC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80owner View Post
Speaking of kakashi's 1000jutsus he has copied reminds me of the old fighting style where they use to constantly use hand seals I miss those... Seems like The fighting style in the naruto series has changed drastically from technical Hidden Ninjas where they use to rely on smoke bombs, kunais, and hand seals jutsus's, aswell as using scrolls and etc to fighting style occurs now as relying on brute strength and enormously insane chakra that creates huge energy bombs...Well that's my take on it at least :/ what do you guys think though? Has it really changed. Or did it only change because the environment has changed either way I'm tuned in!! Guess I'm just sad because I miss the hand seals lol
Yup, i miss them too. The previous anime i watched was DBZ, so i was a bit tired of seeing how only the super strong saiyans (specifically Goku) were the only ones that could stand a chance against the bad guys. When i came to Naruto, i liked how even the genin had a chance against the jonin (ex. naruto n sasuke fighting zabuza). I know they didn't have a huge chance but they sure made him break a sweat. but how it is now something like that is impossible without pulling out some random bs weapon that could beat anyone (amber pot or w/e it's called).

But i guess that's what all Naruto regular was for... Now they're at some of the final battles, so i guess this level of fighting is fine.
ReLiC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:43 AM   #1623
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Thats is true. The diff is in naruto stories, they're still human and vulnerable. A chunin with a kunai can still kill a kage, though not likely. Where in db, a normal person with a gun might only tickle goku. But yea the power levels are getting to a level that is kinda rediculous, even for naruto world...imo. guess it was meant to be, since the next generation will surpass the current and so on...

Last edited by VNG704; 09-10-2011 at 10:43 AM..
Old 09-13-2011, 04:23 PM   #1624
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
Shit got real! Reflect!
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 07:08 PM   #1625
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
DAYUM!!!! Sil80owner, how you liking this chapter?!? Brute strength my ass!

In the immortal words of Epic Meal Time: "Fuckin SMART!" I can't call him Naru-tard anymore! lol

I didn't think we'd see Sage mode again since Naruto learned how to go Super Saiyan... I thought he retired that shit like Kaio Ken!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 08:49 PM   #1626
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post

In the immortal words of Epic Meal Time: "Fuckin SMART!" I can't call him Naru-tard anymore! lol

I didn't think we'd see Sage mode again since Naruto learned how to go Super Saiyan... I thought he retired that shit like Kaio Ken!
Old 09-13-2011, 11:09 PM   #1627
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

Damn.... way to shut us up haha... I would have liked to see one of Naruto's comrades take him out though. it's a good time to show us how much neji, lee, etc. have grown. (yea i know i'm never pleased haha)
Old 09-14-2011, 12:09 AM   #1628
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

Ahahahahahahh yes this is what I wanted naruto mixxing shit up and using his head over strength That was some quick analyzing for naruto and impressive considering he was in the middle some serious beat down...To answer your question I'm lovin it bro lovin it
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:33 PM   #1629
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
i know what you guys mean about the fighting styles... like the kakashi vs zabuza fight (the first one) when kakashi was copying him to make that water dragon that shit was sick..

in another note has anyone seen this?
Dragon Ball - Episode of Bardock 01 - Read Online at Manga Stream

this shit is bananas
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2011, 09:44 PM   #1630
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^I posted that in the other anime thread a week ago... lol
Old 09-15-2011, 06:21 AM   #1631
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That episode of Bardock was pretty cool, except the obvious cliff hanger of what the hell became of Bardock since he turned super saiyan? DBZ was the shit no matter how many people bash it. The Buu Saga was awesome, and SS3 Goku versus Kid Buu is still one the coolest anime fights I've ever seen. Fanboy done lol.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:59 AM   #1632
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
That episode of Bardock was pretty cool, except the obvious cliff hanger of what the hell became of Bardock since he turned super saiyan?
Well, the show said that Planet Plant was inhabited by both the Plant people AND the Saiyans, who were still wild like cavemen and shit. I'm guessing Bardock finds them but evidently forgets to tell them never to trust a gay alien named Freiza if he comes offering you a job...
Old 09-15-2011, 05:31 PM   #1633
240love
Post Whore!

240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Quote:
^^^I posted that in the other anime thread a week ago... lol

my bad i read that like 3 weeks ago too i just posted it since they were talking dbz

edit... check out my Uchiha dog

MANGEKYO SHARINGAN!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 08:47 PM   #1634
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^You cast a genjustu on him to bring you your slippers?
Old 09-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #1635
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
lol. i got bored too one day
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:23 AM   #1636
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
one of the best chapter...well played...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 09:28 PM   #1637
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
surprised no one has talked about the new release today!
b-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 10:06 PM   #1638
simmode1
Post Whore!

No matter how you cut it, fighting someone with a jutsu called the Infinite Explosions Technique does not sound good for your health. Does he summon Jerry Bruckheimer or something?

Even though I didn't trust the old man before, I was actually sad for a second when I thought Oonoki got killed... Gaara's sand clone replacement skill is right up there with Kakashi's, no doubt...

These Kages are tough as hell, but they started getting run over once Naruto hit the scene. It's about time one of them put up a real fight...
Old 09-23-2011, 07:04 AM   #1639
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

yea, no kidding. I wanna see more of Tsunade, lol.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:56 AM   #1640
simmode1
Post Whore!

Meh. Does Tsunade have anything left to show us? I'm bored with her, combat-wise. I'd rather see that Mizukage chick fight again. Maybe if her and Tsunade were fighting together, that would be interesting.

Sidenote- Not Naruto related, but I'd thought I'd mention it: New Gantz chapter is out too. Shit iz NUTS. We're fucked if we ever get invaded by aliens like this.
http://www.mangareader.net/gantz/348

Last edited by simmode1; 09-24-2011 at 12:22 AM..
Old 09-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #1641
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Nothing special in this chapter. Anticipating something cool to happen.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:03 PM   #1642
b-s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
b-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enoughb-s14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to b-s14
the power of the Sand!
b-s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 03:28 PM   #1643
innovation
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
innovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really niceinnovation is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Meh. Does Tsunade have anything left to show us? I'm bored with her, combat-wise. I'd rather see that Mizukage chick fight again. Maybe if her and Tsunade were fighting together, that would be interesting.

Sidenote- Not Naruto related, but I'd thought I'd mention it: New Gantz chapter is out too. Shit iz NUTS. We're fucked if we ever get invaded by aliens like this.
Gantz 348 - Read Gantz 348 Online - Page 1
1st impression based on that chapter. It reminds me a lot like the Marvel Skrull Secret invasion. But Marvel did it better
innovation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 04:43 PM   #1644
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by innovation View Post
1st impression based on that chapter. It reminds me a lot like the Marvel Skrull Secret invasion. But Marvel did it better
Yes and no. There's a ton of shit that goes on before that part.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:59 PM   #1645
simmode1
Post Whore!

Way to go, Gaara! I'm glad we get to see somebody else being LEET besides Naruto! Although, this Mizukage's explosions are pretty weak compared to stuff we've seen from ppl like Deidara in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by innovation View Post
Plz link me to somewhere I can read that, because if it's even half as good as Gantz, I'm sure it'll be worth it. I won't sell Marvel short and just assume that wasn't as good. Their Ultimates stories are phenomenal. But you should really read Gantz from the beginning. Its really good if you don't get hung up on how graphic it is. Marvel can't get away with half the shit that goes on in this book. (*remembering the battle with the 100 pointer). Holy shit this is a good book.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:50 PM   #1646
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Even after all this time Sakura is still being saved by somebody -_- so annoying Other than that this is Insanely good I knew it was too quick to kill the kages I wonder what's so special about Muus summonings
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 01:29 PM   #1647
ReLiC
Zilvia Addict

I have a feeling he's going to summon a coffin... maybe THE coffin... because i'm pretty sure itachi is going to reach him soon..
Old 10-06-2011, 03:19 PM   #1648
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Naruto's so fast now. Once second he's saving Sakura, two screencaps later (I maybe wrong, may be like 4) he's saving Hinata? Or were they shadow clones or something?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #1649
simmode1
Post Whore!

I think those were all clones, dispatched to different locations. His clones are sooo damn strong now! What must his real strength be like?!

At this rate, Naruto isn't just going to be Hokage, he's going to be over all the other Kages with ninjas everywhere admiring him. Dude is BAWS now...
Old 10-06-2011, 04:27 PM   #1650
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I love naruto manga a lot more now that we've got to this stage, makes me almost want to start reading bleach and see if its the same but i think bleach is more just to watch it than read for the story