Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-27-2011, 08:36 AM   #1591
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I think he meant to quote me. To clarify, I meant maybe it's Jiraiya as a puppet, it's just really tough to tell what the Rasengen user in question is intending to do. Who knows if he trying to defend, compete, or compound on top of an attack.
Old 08-27-2011, 01:49 PM   #1592
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I hope its Konohamaru.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:35 PM   #1593
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soooshi View Post
I hope its Konohamaru.
Man seriously, me too. I know it probably ain't, but little man has some REALLY big shoes to fill considering who his uncle & grandfather were and he really ain't done shit yet to start building a legacy...

By the time Naruto was his age, he'd already beat Haku, fought Orochimaru and beat Gaara. All Konohamaru's done is land a single sneak attack hit on one ofthe six paths of Pain... Homeboy need to catch up!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 04:27 PM   #1594
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
lawrenceyang is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Man seriously, me too. I know it probably ain't, but little man has some REALLY big shoes to fill considering who his uncle & grandfather were and he really ain't done shit yet to start building a legacy...

By the time Naruto was his age, he'd already beat Haku, fought Orochimaru and beat Gaara. All Konohamaru's done is land a single sneak attack hit on one ofthe six paths of Pain... Homeboy need to catch up!
hes got some skill if he can pull off a rasengan at this age though !
lawrenceyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 08:03 AM   #1595
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Its on, bitches! IT IS ON!
Naruto 553 - Read Naruto 553 Online - Page 1

Imma start posting what music I listen to whenever I'm reading the manga for increased ambiance!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6iRpAjJP44
Old 08-31-2011, 08:39 AM   #1596
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
seriously I think Naruto is being one cocky bitch and I'm not liking the attitude adjustment, even after what Itachi said.

He'll probably get what's coming to him though.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:36 AM   #1597
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
shit just got real yo.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 10:59 AM   #1598
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
seriously I think Naruto is being one cocky bitch and I'm not liking the attitude adjustment, even after what Itachi said.

He'll probably get what's coming to him though.
Cocky or confident? Seeing how he relied on his friend & worked together with Gaara there, I'm gonna say he's just more confident in himself. Itachi didn't say what he said to make Naruto go sit down somewhere. The kid still has friends he needs to save/protect. But I think Naruto gets it that he needs to let his friend participate in this too instead of doing it all alone. It's everybody's fight. Not just his.
Old 08-31-2011, 11:26 AM   #1599
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
shit just got real yo.
amterasu susanoo rasengan ?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 PM   #1600
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Fina f%#*@ly sasuke is back!! Can't wait to see what he has with his brothers eyes!

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 02:50 PM   #1601
simmode1
Post Whore!

I wanna see the Narutard use a legit wind jutsu here! And I'm not taking about Fuuton Rasangan. I wanna see a full on Wind chakra manipulation technique.

I mean, what do you guys think? Do you think infusing wind into the Rasangan means he's completely mastered Wind chakra?

I just feel like Naruto with his Rasangan is becoming a one trick pony like Ichigo with his boring ass Getsuga Tensho. Yeah, you can vary it up on how you use the attack, but it the end, it's still the same technique. I wanna see something new...
Old 08-31-2011, 02:56 PM   #1602
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

^agree with the rasengan thing completely. naruto really doesnt know any jutsus if you think about it though
Old 08-31-2011, 05:19 PM   #1603
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
I wish he used his wind chakra abilities a lot more. Imagine some wind-infused taijutsu. He could be just as fast as Rock Lee, without touching KyuubiMode. Throw in some well placed mini rasengans in the area, and he could just pummel bitches into each one.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #1604
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had enough of all these new variations of the rasengan shit got old since the first naruto series... Maybe that's why I like kakshi...the man with1000 jutsus is always exciting to watch he always has a new technique or something up his sleeve... Oh by the way i wonder why sasukes susano looks almost exactly like itachi's hmmmm
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 04:17 AM   #1605
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
I think it's cool to see all the variations he creates of the Rasengan, but yea it's getting a tad played. Don't forget though, he WAS working on that tailed beast bomb with Bee.

Interesting to see Sasuke finally back, and wtf are his intentions? The eternal magenkyo as in his eyes won't tire out? His eyes look crazy as hell. Looking forward to see what happens when him and Naruto finally meet each other seeing as how their powers have jumped huge leaps since they last met.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:26 AM   #1606
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
I think it's cool to see all the variations he creates of the Rasengan, but yea it's getting a tad played. Don't forget though, he WAS working on that tailed beast bomb with Bee.

Interesting to see Sasuke finally back, and wtf are his intentions? The eternal magenkyo as in his eyes won't tire out? His eyes look crazy as hell. Looking forward to see what happens when him and Naruto finally meet each other seeing as how their powers have jumped huge leaps since they last met.
Thats the thing with the Tailed Beast Bomb. His Rasengan is essentially it. I think it mentioned that he couldn't do it because he can't obtain a nice accord with the Fox. Minato, knowing this, taught him the Rasengan, which has the same effect, but to a lesser extent because the lack of harmony.

Manga 519.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #1607
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Well, the rasengan is only a copy of the beast ball thing. Minato saw the nine tails use it and was able to copy it. But the eternal mangekyo, wtf, that's like cheating. Naruto's rasengan he used on that mummy looking dude reminded me of Inuyasha's wind scar.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 12:09 PM   #1608
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

raikage tearin shit up
Old 09-07-2011, 08:03 PM   #1609
simmode1
Post Whore!

Well, so much for Naruto showing us a new wind technique. But I can't be too mad. It's really fitting & a bit more realistic that he uses the same jutsu's with variations all the time. Hell, him hitting the Raikage with the Fuuton Rasangan was just a variation of the same attack he used on Pain and Zabuza before that.

From a trained fighters viewpoint, it makes sense: In combat, you use the shit that you have worked on in practice because you KNOW it works. Don't be pulling shit outta your ass, trying new skills before mastering them can often get your ass whooped.

And now we see that truth of why his father wanted Naruto to have the Kyubi's chakra. His bastardized Rasangan must be a palty comparison. Thinking back on it, the Fuuton Rasangan is NOWHERE as powerful as this and this is only 4 tails!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78OGLRcq5tQ
Old 09-08-2011, 08:50 AM   #1610
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't forget the futon rasenshuriken hit's at a cellular level. I think the brute force of the tailed beast ball comes from it's size and density. Imo, the raikage getting up from Naruto's futon rasenshuriken is exaggerating. Is the lightening armour that strong? Come on! I guess you can't be TOO powerful.
Old 09-08-2011, 09:23 AM   #1611
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VNG704 View Post
Don't forget the futon rasenshuriken hit's at a cellular level.
Ahhh yeah, I forgot about that... Good point.

Wait... Sooo... Eventually, Naruto is supposed to combine that attribute with the full power of a 9 tailed Bijuu Dama?!? Dayum. Sasuke gonna get blown the fuck up.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:51 AM   #1612
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Ahhh yeah, I forgot about that... Good point.

Wait... Sooo... Eventually, Naruto is supposed to combine that attribute with the full power of a 9 tailed Bijuu Dama?!? Dayum. Sasuke gonna get blown the fuck up.
you know sasukes gonna have some baller ass shit now though
Old 09-08-2011, 11:52 AM   #1613
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceyang View Post
you know sasukes gonna have some baller ass shit now though
Better than Itachi?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:59 AM   #1614
lawrenceyang
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
Better than Itachi?
gotta be since he has the eternal mangekyo. im sure susanoo has some new crazy shit besides arrows now/sasukes strength parallels his anger and he looks MAAADDDDD
Old 09-08-2011, 12:52 PM   #1615
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
I just hope he learns how to use it in a meaningful and efficient way. His anger also clouds his judgement.

Itachi however is a tactician.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:47 PM   #1616
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Itachi v. Sasuke Rd 2? This time Itachi plays to win? Speaking of, wonder where he flew off to.
Old 09-09-2011, 06:52 AM   #1617
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Itachi went to Kabuto/Madara. Sasuke's definately going to be more powerful. I don't wanna see a second Itachi vs Sasuke. We know Sasuke can't die by Itachi if he's supposed to fight Naruto. What I was thinking, I would like to see Kakashi be hokage before Naruto. Would be awesome to see Kakashi grow as a shinobi then. And even advance his lightening jutsu to somewhere around a raikage's level. Although this probably wouldn't happen since he's known for be able to use thousands of jutsus. Then there's the mangekyo, oh well. Would be cool though.
Old 09-09-2011, 08:58 AM   #1618
simmode1
Post Whore!

I think Itachi and Kabuto will end up finishing each other off. Can't wait to see these to sneaky motherfuckers fight. I think Kabuto's combat skills are seriously underrated...

As for Kakashi reaching the Raikage's level of strength in lightning jutsu? Ain't gonna happen. He's too much of a jack of all trades to focus on just lightning like that. Plus, he doesn't have even chakra to reach that level even if he wanted to. The manga says his father, The White Fang, and his clan are known for having LOTS of chakra. But even IF he have enough to reach the Raikage's level (which is on par with a tailed beast), he uses up most of that chakra operating his Sharingan.

I've often thought about how powerful Kakashi would be if he didn't have his Sharingan sucking up his chakra... but thats too powerful a weapon to just get rid of. Just gotta deal with it.

I wonder if Kakashi can still cast the 1000 jutsus he's copied without engaging the Sharingan? Are they committed to memory or only accessible through the eye?
Old 09-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #1619
sil80owner
Zilvia Junkie

sil80owner is an unknown quantity at this point
Speaking of kakashi's 1000jutsus he has copied reminds me of the old fighting style where they use to constantly use hand seals I miss those... Seems like The fighting style in the naruto series has changed drastically from technical Hidden Ninjas where they use to rely on smoke bombs, kunais, and hand seals jutsus's, aswell as using scrolls and etc to fighting style occurs now as relying on brute strength and enormously insane chakra that creates huge energy bombs...Well that's my take on it at least :/ what do you guys think though? Has it really changed. Or did it only change because the environment has changed either way I'm tuned in!! Guess I'm just sad because I miss the hand seals lol
sil80owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 04:32 PM   #1620
simmode1
Post Whore!

I think this discussed waaay earlier in the series that, now, ppl do hand seals faster than the eye can see. So technicially, they're still doing them, albeit REALLY fast or with just one hand like Haku did. But for the sake of the flow of animation, its left out. And rightly so, IMO. In high level battles like this, who the fuck is gonna wait around for you to do a hand seal before they attack? This is how samurai General Mifune defeated Hanzo the Salamander... fucking slow ass hand seals...

And it's not all about brute strength. Did you already forget about the Gold & Silver brothers, Kinkaku and Ginkaku? But in war, you don't really have the luxury of being clever. Your ass needs powerful attacks that mow down opponents fast, before they get you or somebody attacks your rear. In one on one, then you can start thinking about tactics and strategy.

Ahhh, shit that I learned from The Book of Five Rings and Kenshin...lol