Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #1591
kuruptR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfectionkuruptR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to kuruptR
dug up some pics

thats all I got so you guys can stop pm'ing me for pics.

Old 10-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #1592
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
i don't get it. every s13 coupe in america was a onevia. how is that not as mainstream as a silvia front?
Haha, man it's just like the idiots that say they're gonna keep the stock USDM front on their integra's because a JDM front is played out.

Because of course, every stock integra in the US has a USDM front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 10-13-2009, 10:05 AM   #1593
mikefc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
mikefc is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

Old 10-13-2009, 11:49 AM   #1594
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
damn, you guys got snow already?

Thats all version select right? looks like the front bumper fits well, how did you support it?

and the sexy style rear matches well.

nice work!

Last edited by Bushido; 10-13-2009 at 01:27 PM..
Old 10-13-2009, 03:08 PM   #1595
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I saw SOAPGUN'S TYPE X when I was in Chicago this past weekend.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:35 PM   #1596
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post
i wanted to do the rear on my car..it flows really nicely
Old 10-13-2009, 04:03 PM   #1597
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
yea i must say, i love the kouki F + S with sexy style II rear.
Old 10-13-2009, 04:05 PM   #1598
silversr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
silversr is making a name for him/her selfsilversr is making a name for him/her selfsilversr is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Heres another version select Kouki kit. Fits pretty good IMO
Old 10-13-2009, 05:40 PM   #1599
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
love it so much i took off the BN front.... stoopid.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #1600
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
^ WIN. msglngth

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #1601
NWLW
BANNED

NWLW is an unknown quantity at this point
that is absolutley dope. funny to see your sides and rear lower than the front though.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:56 PM   #1602
Olly
Zilvia Member

Olly is making a name for him/her selfOlly is making a name for him/her self

I wish my car was red.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #1603
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
GOD that is good.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #1604
Brian
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by REVGASM View Post
love it so much i took off the BN front.... stoopid.

dude, lemme tell you guys
I went to Chicago to go see this car with my own eyes.

SO BAD ASS.

I have video, lt me link it in....
Old 10-13-2009, 08:11 PM   #1605
Brian
Post Whore!

Here is SOME footy I shot

YouTube - Josh the Risky Devil gets so sick at that USAIR track in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin!

YouTube - RISKY DEVIL Chicago Drag Race Drift Club with REVGASM and the TYPE R.
Hot E brake action so you can see the VS-KF full chrome hotness.

YouTube - JOSH risking the Devil... E BRAKE locker room brawl.
Another HOT e-brake dirt kicker with frozen in time VS-KFs

Serious.
It even has a hood. (not shown though)
Old 10-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #1606
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
youtube - risky devil chicago drag race drift club with revgasm and the type r.
hot e brake action so you can see the vs-kf full chrome hotness.

youtube - josh risking the devil... E brake locker room brawl.
another hot e-brake dirt kicker with frozen in time vs-kfs

best two examples of why dark colored faced wheels are dickheadednessed.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1607
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadghost View Post
Its a 180sx ''aero thread", I am more focused on the front oe bumper and the side skirts.

I can see the miss perception behind it, but the way I see it is that its original, yet its not as mainstreamed as the usual silvia conversion. I originally had a stock white 92 hicas hatch, 150k original miles, and the owner was a senior. I got rid of it for a 93 dual cam coupe once I saw a proper onvia that didnt carry some tacky body kit. That front oe end is so simple, practical on fitment, and sexy.
Uh I have no idea what that actually had to do with what i said, but whatever taniguchi abviously got what i was saying and feels the same way.

I mean a type x onevia is understandable but my point is why would we start a onevia thread when thats what every usdm coupe owner starts with?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 10-14-2009, 03:54 AM   #1608
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
this video reminded me of this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3pcnrH0PxY&
Old 10-14-2009, 04:20 AM   #1609
lowNslow

lowNslow is an unknown quantity at this point
^I JUST watched that on youtube like an hour ago lol. He hit the same spot before that too but didnt flip the 1st time
Old 10-14-2009, 09:48 AM   #1610
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
VS-KF full chrome hotness.

Wait..............what?
Old 10-14-2009, 11:20 AM   #1611
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
So are all of you guys running the type x bumper reinforcement as well? I have read the whole thread and the consensus seems to be that this helps the bumper to fit right and avoid sagging...

This thread is changing my winter plans...

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-14-2009, 11:36 AM   #1612
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Having the correct brackets does wonders.

My old white bumper did have all the correct brackets, but they were rusted to shit.

All the bolts pretty much snapped during removal.

(Bumper was being held on by 1 bolt. So, it would've fit even better with everything properly bolted up.)

Here's the new bumper with chuki brackets.

Gap is a little larger. Don't mind the lip either. Didn't bother bolting it on.

If I mess with it, I'm sure I can get it to fit almost perfectly, but I'm super anal about fitment. So, I had Ray @ West Co Nissan order the correct brackets for me.

Project car will have all the correct brackets.

When I get around to throwing all the Kouki stuff onto the daily, It'll just have the chuki brackets.

Not so anal with the daily. A minor gap isn't going to kill me.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:39 AM   #1613
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
So are all of you guys running the type x bumper reinforcement as well? I have read the whole thread and the consensus seems to be that this helps the bumper to fit right and avoid sagging...

This thread is changing my winter plans...

im not running one just the top piece and the gap is very small smaller than the width of my pinky .
Old 10-14-2009, 11:54 AM   #1614
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Sweet, thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it! If I do it, I am probably going to buy all of the front end components new, since I don't think there is anyone in Michigan running type x aero (the odds of finding front end parts used is pretty much non-existent). I would probably try to score the sides and wing used though.

My largest hesitation at this point is the front lip... between it being fiberglass and hearing bad customer reviews on Modiride, part of me wants to stick with the chuki/xenon lip combo. It's nice to scrape on the garbage roads here and not really have to worry about it...

All of the sick cars in this thread are making me think otherwise though.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 10-14-2009, 12:25 PM   #1615
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Just do it.

I couldn't stand the Xenon lip.

The Kouki bumper flows so much better with Chuki sides even without the lip.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 10-14-2009, 01:19 PM   #1616
el ocho
Leaky Injector

el ocho is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 10-14-2009, 02:10 PM   #1617
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Gap is a little larger. Don't mind the lip either. Didn't bother bolting it on.

If I mess with it, I'm sure I can get it to fit almost perfectly, but I'm super anal about fitment. So, I had Ray @ West Co Nissan order the correct brackets for me.

Project car will have all the correct brackets.

When I get around to throwing all the Kouki stuff onto the daily, It'll just have the chuki brackets.

Not so anal with the daily. A minor gap isn't going to kill me.[/quote]

why dont u just get a foam or a piece of good rubber and fill in the gap. ur talking about the one between the bumper and the hood right? i remember doing to my friends car when he had that problem and it turned out pretty nice.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #1618
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikefc View Post

thats the same rear i'm doin
Old 10-14-2009, 03:17 PM   #1619
ZX88
Post Whore!

those fog lights on the red one need to go.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:19 PM   #1620
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
those fog lights on the red one need to go.
hell yeah along with that steel honey comb shit haha