Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #1591
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
i believe the correct color is robins egg blue

Old 01-01-2008, 04:19 PM   #1592
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
for some reason i thought i saw aqua chalks....which is a SB

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #1593
BustedS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13

aqua chalks
Old 01-01-2008, 05:37 PM   #1594
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
thank you...today is hangover day

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-01-2008, 06:18 PM   #1595
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Hey, those are cool! Anything in white and dark blue?
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #1596
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14 View Post
anyone ever seen anything from the imaginary foundation?

pretty dope.

http://www.imaginaryfoundation.com/i...&type=Mens%20T
I have all of their Ts

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 06:57 PM   #1597
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Hence the name guys. haha im just messing
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:02 PM   #1598
s13poop
Post Whore!

s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
lol yeh you're user name is quite interesting

Old 01-02-2008, 04:59 PM   #1599
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
im looking for some shoes well one in paticular the peacock sz 13 its a sb show blue and yellow, My list of premies are brut, the yr of the pig, Neapolitan, the three bears(hightop),tiffanys, untiffanys, missed some
notebook edition, radiant green,tweed pack,rainbow edition,
Old 01-02-2008, 07:55 PM   #1600
miucus
Zilvia Addict

miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
i have some DS proper vans (silver) in size 9.5 for sale. pm me for more details and i have pics available.
miucus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:13 AM   #1601
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
So i got some pants for XMAS. From Aeropostale. Shitty jeans.

I tried all the jeans they've got. All shitty sizing and fit. Don't get aero crap.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:29 AM   #1602
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i just bought some slacks from american apparel

best jeans ever
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 01:13 AM   #1603
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

how much are their jeans? run pretty true to size?

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #1604
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
they like 68 but its so worth it they fit perfect

go check their reviews for them on the site
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:01 AM   #1605
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Are there any online stores with a good selection of Creative Recreation? Each one I visited only carried a few of their models, I was mainly looking for a decent selection of the Di Cocos.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #1606
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14 View Post
anyone ever seen anything from the imaginary foundation?

pretty dope.

http://www.imaginaryfoundation.com/i...&type=Mens%20T
I bought about half a dozen of them over summer, and I love them.
low and slow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #1607
mothon
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
mothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond reputemothon has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Are there any online stores with a good selection of Creative Recreation? Each one I visited only carried a few of their models, I was mainly looking for a decent selection of the Di Cocos.

http://www.balancelifestyles.com/pro...nd=1&offset=48
mothon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:12 PM   #1608
s13poop
Post Whore!

picked up some fourstar shirts

not bad for $15 each

i usually buy shirts that cost $30 dollars or so
Old 01-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #1609
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Not fashion per se but many of you guys probably know Takashi Murakami - he's the guy that designed Kanye's last album cover and animated the vid for the "Good Morning" single. He's having a show at MOCA running till Feb 2 that I just went to over the weekend.

http://www.moca.org/murakami/#

If you guys are in Socal, I would highly recommend it.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:02 PM   #1610
Bobafreak
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
Bobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfectionBobafreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
^ They just had this. He did the art show with marc jacobs and they had exclusive louis vuitton peices now there doing it again? Last time kanye performed there too. They marked up the bags plus 400 of the original cost so people wouldn't sell it.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:18 PM   #1611
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
came in the mail today

eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #1612
s13poop
Post Whore!

goddamn where does everyone get those pics from!!!

Old 01-08-2008, 05:43 PM   #1613
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobafreak View Post
^ They just had this. He did the art show with marc jacobs and they had exclusive louis vuitton peices now there doing it again? Last time kanye performed there too. They marked up the bags plus 400 of the original cost so people wouldn't sell it.
This is just him - there was a room with the LV stuff - luggage, bags, etc. - that people could buy stuff from. I didn't bother asking about prices though...
And another room below the LV stuff that was showing some of Murakami's shorts including the Kanye West video.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
came in the mail today

Slick's stuff is pretty cool, STN still going strong.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #1614
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I saw that shirt at Buffalo Exchange in a medium for 12bucks.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #1615
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

i want the vanessa hudgens shirt "Fast times at High School Musical"

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-08-2008, 05:57 PM   #1616
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
^^ yeah the shirt came out like summer or fall season so it was relatively cheap i like the design tho
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #1617
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn im stuck on what shoes to get either the todd jordan blazers or the pee wees for 100 its killing me on which one to pick up
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:42 PM   #1618
s13poop
Post Whore!

i had TJ blzers i <3'ed them

it really depends on what look you like the slim blazer look or the beefy sb look

also its kinda hard to match TJ blazers i would just rock em with dark blue jeans and a black shirt

but the pewees would go alot with lighter colors

so it really depends on whats in your closet as well

hope that helped
Old 01-08-2008, 11:22 PM   #1619
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

you could buy both and sell me the TJ blazers for what u paid + a mcgriddle and a handshake (if they're sz 9-9.5)

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Old 01-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #1620
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
i got teh vanessa shirt, its ok, whatev,

im looking for a shit with audrey hepburn with the cig, and it says smoking kills.

anyonw know where to get this??

thanks