Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #1561
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
why don't you just type in english instead^^

saw a maroon s14 on mlk few blocks from berkely high, lowered, stock everything else
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #1562
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNG DRIF
o yea u wanna make fun of my run on sentences. wait till i see u at a meet .try to talk about some one there sucka
Don't get all hyphy because he couldn't understand you.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:52 PM   #1563
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
e-Thuggin to the max
Old 03-16-2006, 08:04 PM   #1564
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
o yea u wanna make fun of my run on sentences. wait till i see u at a meet .try to talk about some one there sucka
Don't come to my meets. I don't want people that are looking for a fight to come. Meets are supposed to be friendly get togethers not boxing matches.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 03-16-2006, 09:01 PM   #1565
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
can he come if i'm there?
Old 03-16-2006, 10:02 PM   #1566
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
I can predict the future:

Andrew would kick his face in, tie his arms into a knot while tickling his armpits, then fold him into a nice compact man-cube, then use him as a chair. As the meet progresses, Andrew will eat a nice bean burrito which will lgive him lots of gas.. and the rest of the story is up to your imagination... you get the point.
Old 03-16-2006, 11:49 PM   #1567
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
in other news, i saw a white fastback with bronzy 5-spoke wheels, stockish ride height, and some fruity shit in the antenna at UC walmart tonight, around 7ish
Old 03-17-2006, 01:02 AM   #1568
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Great way to make friends.
Old 03-17-2006, 01:09 AM   #1569
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
saw the same black s14 on ashby, i turned onto california
saw you checkin my shit out ..
Old 03-17-2006, 01:52 AM   #1570
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delano
I saw a silverish 4X4 s13 with sil front by laney college today.Had some "racing style" wheels.anyone on here?
Seen that one before also.

Quote:
Lol E thug

Oh and last night on 580 around 2:30ish am, saw a gold fastback just like mine being towed on a U-haul. I drove on the side of you until i hopped on 24.

Old 03-17-2006, 02:02 AM   #1571
krzy
Zilvia Member

krzy is making a name for him/her selfkrzy is making a name for him/her self
Spotted a white s13 hatch with the silvia front end on 880N around Milpitas. Time was around 9:40pm. Anybody here?
Old 03-17-2006, 02:08 AM   #1572
bimmerlover
Zilvia Junkie

bimmerlover is making a name for him/her selfbimmerlover is making a name for him/her self
Today at around 3pm, spotted a two-tone green/gray S13 coupe with Silvia front end at Skyline Plaza in Daly City. And at the other side of the plaza, spotted a white S14 Kouki with unpainted USDM front bumper and vented CF hood.

United Parcel Service® Employee 1832572 - Fucking up your packages since 2005
Old 03-17-2006, 11:21 AM   #1573
Delano

Delano is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

is this isaac?
Old 03-17-2006, 11:58 AM   #1574
BayS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
BayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really niceBayS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i saw delano he looks like a hippo, and i saw everyone elses car one time
Old 03-18-2006, 12:41 AM   #1575
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
today at 11am while pulling into the eastridge plaza, i saw my dark grey twin, a s14 kouki with a jdm front bumper, the only difference between me and you is that i have kouki valances, a lighter grey, while u had zenki valances and a darker grey. is this anyone on here?
Old 03-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #1576
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Around 145ish in the afternoon, saw a White S13 FB on 280, threw you the peace sign and you followed me and my friends up to frisko, I thought you were coming to the meet too, lol. I was in the champane FB

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
Old 03-18-2006, 11:54 PM   #1577
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
saw a blue coupe in sacramento today twice gave you a thumbs up and then i saw you again. Had a sil front and uhm...well jsut pretty clean. Guy was of African American decent. I was in the black vert.

widebody and uhm...the other stuff is secret. not really though
Old 03-19-2006, 12:55 PM   #1578
Delano

Delano is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayS13
i saw delano he looks like a hippo, and i saw everyone elses car one time

damn straight, u gay
Old 03-19-2006, 04:45 PM   #1579
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrappyS13
Guy was of African American decent.
how could you tell his ancestors were american? maybe the guy or his parents came from africa.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:52 PM   #1580
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to blu808
haha. lmao
Old 03-19-2006, 04:52 PM   #1581
kazuo
Post Whore!

kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'm driftaholic
how could you tell his ancestors were american? maybe the guy or his parents came from africa.
Further, what if said gentleman is from a Carribean/Island State?

He could be Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Haitian, etc.
Old 03-19-2006, 04:55 PM   #1582
blu808
Post Whore!

blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
what if anthony is making all this up, like everything he usually talks about?
Old 03-19-2006, 09:35 PM   #1583
vspec15
Leaky Injector

vspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-knownvspec15 is making his/her stupidity well-known
red s14 kouki spotted at Top of the Hill parking lot at around 12pm 2day, sunday 3/19.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:40 AM   #1584
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

CrappyS13 is making a name for him/her selfCrappyS13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
what if anthony is making all this up, like everything he usually talks about?

whatever luke... anyways i thought it was nicer to say that than black guy. Ok well fine he was a black guy. when i say decent doesn't that mean he is of a black culture or something...i dunno i am really tired.. you guys are prolly right...what if i am making this all up? Why would i make up spotting a black guy driving an S13 that was hella clean??

Old 03-20-2006, 02:42 AM   #1585
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

On a sidenote...it was fun chilling/sliding with the Union city guys until the cops came.

Saw
Marks s13 fb
Jeds black fb
mark a diff one s13 fb adn alot of other nice lookiing s13s

Old 03-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #1586
blu808
Post Whore!

Sorry anthony, just playin around. I dont doubt that your story is true.
Old 03-20-2006, 01:00 PM   #1587
Eternal_240Sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Eternal_240Sx is making a name for him/her selfEternal_240Sx is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
saw a black zenki crashed on my way to skyline college. It was right off the freeway right before you hit skyline bvld. Hope nobody got hurt. Looked like it was totalled though...
Old 03-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #1588
CrappyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu808
Sorry anthony, just playin around. I dont doubt that your story is true.
its ok dude, no worries

Old 03-23-2006, 02:20 AM   #1589
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

saw rahul's s14 at UC walmart tonight. what happened to your lip dude?

then as i was walking back out to my car, another white s14 circled around that row and parked behind him. dude had jeans and a brown and white jacket-thing
Old 03-23-2006, 02:41 AM   #1590
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

^^ did it have 18's by any chance?
think I met up with same guy earlier in the night...
Closed Thread