Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 PM   #1531
240XTC
BANNED

Location: 1st amendment. Not my fault you dont like me. Does not give you the right to abuse your mod and continue your harassment in slander towards my profiles. Cowards.
Trader Rating: (16)
240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future240XTC has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I gotcho money jack-son! see ya tonight brah...
240XTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2008, 01:28 PM   #1532
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i love fridays
can you bring me a strobe light bulb and a pair of your most recent used underpants? I have an experiment I'm working on, to help generate more HP.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:38 PM   #1533
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i should be rolling out there to with the new beater!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 01:44 PM   #1534
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Dude where the hell is Chompz with this video??!?!?!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:50 PM   #1535
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hah we all love fridays...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carparthookup View Post
i love fridays
Old 06-20-2008, 01:58 PM   #1536
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileighty_DRFT89 View Post
not too sure if I'm going yet mike. I'll give you a call. you taking the streets??

I have to find my phone- its dead and lost brotha but I am going to hop on the freeway
Old 06-20-2008, 03:41 PM   #1537
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Im back!!!!! From my lil zilvia vacation! So hows everyone been? We going to the meet tonight? Hopefully that s2k isn't there acting stupid again... I already showed him how not fast his car is.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:42 PM   #1538
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I'll prolly show with Alex.

He's driving me around.

It's fun.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 04:18 PM   #1539
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by slidin_W.O.P View Post
I have to find my phone- its dead and lost brotha but I am going to hop on the freeway
hahaha. that sucks. and alright, freeway it is! I'll try giving you a call later to tell you whats up cause I'm still not sure if I'm going. but if I can't get ahold of you I'll just drop by your house or I'll just see you at the meet man.
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #1540
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
k I found my phone, Ill be bringing my merch to the meet, in case anybody is interested.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 06-20-2008, 09:25 PM   #1541
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
I'll prolly show with Alex.

He's driving me around.

It's fun.
ah cool, man date. I can dig it.

see you cuties there.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 09:37 PM   #1542
azndoc
Post Whore!

azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
ah cool, man date. I can dig it.

see you cuties there.
Actually change of plans.

Alex is not going to take his wife there.

I will be rolling there by myself in the pseudo team orange car.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:54 AM   #1543
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

good night last night, good meeting more of you guys.
Old 06-21-2008, 12:00 PM   #1544
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
I wanna make it out there one of these fridays..
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:13 PM   #1545
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Quote:
good night last night, good meeting more of you guys.
Thanks for the random ass watermelon Mike!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
I wanna make it out there one of these fridays..
Do it Cody! I was just saying yesterday how I was going to get you to come out one of these days.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #1546
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

that random warm ass watermelon, that I paid for
Old 06-21-2008, 01:18 PM   #1547
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
dang it watermelon sounds so bomb right now. I missed out
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:36 PM   #1548
azndoc
Post Whore!

Yeah it was a fun night.

Sure, why not.
Old 06-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #1549
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Thanks for the jump Jack!

My battery died right around the corner from the meet lol. I saw everyone leaving from the parking lot I was sitting in :/

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com

Last edited by GSXRJJordan; 06-21-2008 at 03:00 PM..
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 03:23 PM   #1550
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
Yeah it was a fun night.

Sure, why not.
Thanks for the cigarette and the light :ghey:
Old 06-21-2008, 03:41 PM   #1551
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
that random warm ass watermelon, that I paid for

yah right nobody would pay money for that super warm watermelon, altho it was pretty damn sweet. i saw you walk away with it anyhow, thief.
Old 06-21-2008, 03:42 PM   #1552
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

hey Chuck?

Guess what?
Old 06-21-2008, 03:51 PM   #1553
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Chikin butt??
Old 06-21-2008, 03:52 PM   #1554
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Guess who??!!
Old 06-21-2008, 03:59 PM   #1555
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Chikin butt??
you

Quote:
Originally Posted by rb25_s13*CHUKI View Post
Guess who??!!
and you

are

ghey!

AND

I

love

Chuck
Old 06-21-2008, 04:00 PM   #1556
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
^ and they charge lot more, most hourly rate.

I be there tonight to get the 411 on the event.
Hiro's does 120 for full alignment IIRC. I've done it before.

EDIT: Man, Chuck is such a man whore. His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:05 PM   #1557
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
Hiro's does 120 for full alignment IIRC. I've done it before.

EDIT: Man, Chuck is such a man whore. His milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, lol.
Yeah, 120 sounds about right, thats like 2 hrs labor. Proper way to do it.

and Yeah, Chuck is a man whore!!
Old 06-21-2008, 05:04 PM   #1558
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yah right nobody would pay money for that super warm watermelon, altho it was pretty damn sweet. i saw you walk away with it anyhow, thief.

Another sticker says I didnt steal that watermelon
Old 06-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #1559
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
so we've had icecream out there, and watermellon, who is gonna step up and bring a kiddie pool?

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:33 PM   #1560
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Don't even mention kiddie pool. Jack will be there with the quickness. And no, not for the pool...

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote