Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-11-2012, 05:57 PM   #1531
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
MACs go slow...
Old 08-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #1532
Beejis60
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Beejis60 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadfield View Post
Wow, you guys are really stuck in the 90's. I own Apple product because I want the shit to work longer than 3 years. Not to mention it will give me zero issues for 7+ years. It's also MUCH easier to use than a pc. Look at my build threads, do honestly think I would own a pc? I buy the good stuff.
In all seriousness now... I have two laptops atm; one is less than a year old while the other is 8 years old. Both are Windows based and both are still running fine with zero issues. The 8 year old laptop is running a little hot on the video card from time to time but other than that, no problems. If you take care of the things you have and know how to work the machine properly, you will have no issues with it. Much like a car
I find that most people that say macs are awesome usually do not know how to operate windows or are just sucked into the normal marketing bullshit about that gay ass company. Every single person I've met that said macs are the shit were completely fucktarded when it came to computers. EVERY person. But my favorite argument from the mac fans say that you can't get a virus on a mac. Makes me lol beyond belief. I wish I wish I was better with computer programming because then I would make inordinate amounts of mac viruses.
I completely despise macs and get pissed off even when trying to do a simple task. What I picture the apple fags did when they were coming up with their OS is they took windows, made everything that makes sense about windows and made it completely opposite. Now you have a mac.

Here's something that makes complete sense, even though it's dated, it's still very true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVwbhsqEyNI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Te37 View Post
Grr I hate when people make this comparison. Everyone always compares a cheap Walmart computer to a Mac. Spend the same amount on a windows pc and you will have a machine that runs circles around any Mac. Don't kid your self, you didn't "buy the best" when it comes to computers.
Both my computers cost me in excess of $1500 when I bought them and both easily out perform my friends laptops that cost them over $2k. I will say that Macs are very much annoying and shitty.
Beejis60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:02 PM   #1533
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Random update for the T56 guys: Roomate doesn't want to sell the blown up T56, I guess some guys wants the entire powertrain out of his F body.

Sadly, it's almost to the point where you can make more money parting out a Early F body than trying to sell it running.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:37 PM   #1534
NNOCENT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
NNOCENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post
Random update for the T56 guys: Roomate doesn't want to sell the blown up T56, I guess some guys wants the entire powertrain out of his F body.

Sadly, it's almost to the point where you can make more money parting out a Early F body than trying to sell it running.
sadly, you are not the first person to come to this realization!

my personal favorite (and fairly local to you)

USED Corvette Parts 97-04 C5, GTO Parts items in Fparts store on eBay!
NNOCENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:39 PM   #1535
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Macs are so shitty. My 2 1/2 year old MBP I'm using now only gets 7 hours on the original battery. I've yet to see a PC, on either end of the price scale, have a battery that lasts the long. Not even mentioning the over all quality here, which Mac wins in almost every department. I paid $1100 for this thing and it runs as smoothly as it did the day I bought it. To the guy saying he gets pissed when doing a simply task, get over yourself. Your problem is that you went into it hating the product, so the smallest thing would have been a perfect excuse for you to be a whiny little shit. I have a gaming PC on the side and doing the same task on each is no less difficult. If you can't figure out how to use the overly simple Mac OS, then the problem is you, not Apple.

This is a car build, let's get it back to that. You people are pathetic for getting so worked up over someones preference in what computer they use.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #1536
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Wow an iMac LOL. I would expect Damon to own a fleet of Apple products but not Broadfield... Not Broadfield man!

Alright so three things that need to be done:

1) Ditch all Apple products in the household.
2) Buy a gaming PC, install BF3.
3) Complete LS3 V8 build.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:09 PM   #1537
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
So the question is, how many of you that are bashing Apple have actually owned a Mac... and not just used one for 10 minutes? Because I have owned several of both Macs and PCs. What, do you think I haven't owned a fleet of high-end PCs in my lifetime!?! Let me guess, you probably assume I didn't know how to maintain that fleet of PCs!?! Give me a break. Pretty much all of my local friends, that are my age, have been IT guys for 15+ years for either State Farm corporate head quarters or Country Companies corporate head quarters. They work and trouble shoot PC crap all day long... guess what, they all own Macs at home. I still have a PC on top of my toolbox at work. I still have a PC in the office at work. I use a Mac mini for the computer at the front counter. It doesn't bother me, I use them all. But if I want to find a file easy, or just do anything easily on it, I prefer to use a Mac. All I'm saying is that I have never used a Mac that has given me fits... or have any of the other people that own Macs that I know, which is a shit ton. I have used several PCs that have given me fits. I'm also not saying that a PC can't work perfectly for 7+ years without a hiccup. But I guarantee you that the percentage of Macs that do is far higher than the percentage of PCs that do. The PC that sits on my toolbox I want to run through the table saw. Since you guys thought you knew me so well, you probably thought I believed in a higher being too!?!

So not that we have had some usual Zilvia fun, back to the car. Still looking for a trans if anyone has any leads.

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #1538
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
So the question is, how many of you that are bashing Apple have actually owned a Mac... and not just used one for 10 minutes? Because I have owned several of both Macs and PCs. What, do you think I haven't owned a fleet of high-end PCs in my lifetime!?! Let me guess, you probably assume I didn't know how to maintain that fleet of PCs!?! Give me a break. Pretty much all of my local friends, that are my age, have been IT guys for 15+ years for either State Farm corporate head quarters or Country Companies corporate head quarters. They work and trouble shoot PC crap all day long... guess what, they all own Macs at home. I still have a PC on top of my toolbox at work. I still have a PC in the office at work. I use a Mac mini for the computer at the front counter. It doesn't bother me, I use them all. But if I want to find a file easy, or just do anything easily on it, I prefer to use a Mac. All I'm saying is that I have never used a Mac that has given me fits... or have any of the other people that own Macs that I know, which is a shit ton. I have used several PCs that have given me fits. I'm also not saying that a PC can't work perfectly for 7+ years without a hiccup. But I guarantee you that the percentage of Macs that do is far higher than the percentage of PCs that do. The PC that sits on my toolbox I want to run through the table saw. Since you guys thought you knew me so well, you probably thought I believed in a higher being too!?!

So not that we have had some usual Zilvia fun, back to the car. Still looking for a trans if anyone has any leads.
I've owned a couple, most recently an Intel Macbook 13".

We've got a TR6060 from a 2011 Camaro SS here that Jack was saving for his build if you want to pick it up? It's basically new, 10k mi or whatever before the guy went auto and 9" rear for teh dragz. $2k + shipping and a blowie when I see ya.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:36 AM   #1539
ricky508
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ricky508 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Info may or may not help but I was running a gmm ripshift in my 06 gto...
ricky508 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #1540
SaNTi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
SaNTi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I used to dislike Macs only cause I couldn't afford one. Picked up a 27" iMac when I started going to school for Graphic Design. All I can say is that I will NEVER touch a Windows computer again.
SaNTi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:48 AM   #1541
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:

I've used multiple periodically for the past 10 years. Worst highlights of my life. Seriously. Outside of my father dying and my grandmother asking me for ways to kill her, that's the worst. Honest. HATE macs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
We've got a TR6060 from a 2011 Camaro SS here that Jack was saving for his build if you want to pick it up? It's basically new, 10k mi or whatever before the guy went auto and 9" rear for teh dragz. $2k + shipping and a blowie when I see ya.
TR6060 ftmfw... or t56 magnum. $2k is a bit steep IMO, but not much more than the shitty used t56's on the market.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:58 AM   #1542
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
TR6060 ftmfw... or t56 magnum. $2k is a bit steep IMO, but not much more than the shitty used t56's on the market.
Internally identical, and either the stock or MGW Camaro shifters fit the TR6060 well, whereas none of the T56 Magnum shifters fit right in FD's or 240's... none that I've seen anyway.

$2k for a TR6060 is a steal when you consider that a decent T56 is $1600+.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 08-12-2012, 08:49 AM   #1543
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
I've owned a couple, most recently an Intel Macbook 13".

Quote:
Internally identical, and either the stock or MGW Camaro shifters fit the TR6060 well, whereas none of the T56 Magnum shifters fit right in FD's or 240's... none that I've seen anyway.

I feel like I missed the boat. Three years ago I could of swore the average price of a LS1 T56 was around $1000-$1200. Now you can't find them for under $1500. Jeff, what other differences are there between the LT and LS T56 besides the bell housing? I believe the gearing is different... anything else? Is the LT T56 as bullet proof? Because if I can find an LT T56 for cheap and have someone willing to give me a LS T56 bell housing, then would it be a wise choice? This also gets me out of paying $2k and a BJ to you!

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #1544
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beejis60 View Post
In all seriousness now... I have two laptops atm; one is................
uhm... who the FUCK cares? since when did this thread derail into a mac vs pc debate, you fucking fruitcakes. this is a toby bryant build thread, its about scoring - not being a fuckin computer nerd.

christ, no wonder why i quit IT work 15 years ago.. so i dont sound like a fuckin nerd talking about this shit all day. give it a rest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNTi View Post
I used to dislike Macs only cause I couldn't afford one. Picked up a 27" iMac when I started going to school for Graphic Design. All I can say is that I will NEVER touch a Windows computer again.
"i love my mac"

dude you're a graphic designer, the modern day equivalent of a woman who makes custom birthday cards and wedding invitations. no one gives a fuck about what kind of computer you use.

here's a lill something for ya, how about this. use whatever computer works for you. sounds complex, eh?

mac users, i fuckin swear... always talk like their shit doesnt stink.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:42 PM   #1545
C. Anderson
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (17)
C. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond reputeC. Anderson has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
To use a LT t56 on a LS you need the bell housing, midplate, and input shaft for a LS. IIRC the gearing is the same except for the 93 t56. If you go that route be sure to get a input shaft bearing shim kit. If you need t56 parts try contacting thesource on ls1tech. I bought a input shaft from him.
C. Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:48 PM   #1546
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:

You can move the shifter on the Magnum to two or three different positions... As for fitting, I think if it's all the way up, it's GTG.
And as far as bnib pricing, I know both are about the same but still over 3k... I suppose I was a bit off on my posting. Toby, wanna buy mine and I'll buy Jordans?

Quote:
I feel like I missed the boat. Three years ago I could of swore the average price of a LS1 T56 was around $1000-$1200. Now you can't find them for under $1500. Jeff, what other differences are there between the LT and LS T56 besides the bell housing? I believe the gearing is different... anything else? Is the LT T56 as bullet proof? Because if I can find an LT T56 for cheap and have someone willing to give me a LS T56 bell housing, then would it be a wise choice? This also gets me out of paying $2k and a BJ to you!
You're right here; I remember LS t56's about 1-2 years ago selling at that same price range.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:26 PM   #1547
trickey1991
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
trickey1991 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Wow, you guys are really stuck in the 90's. I own Apple product because I want the shit to work longer than 3 years. Not to mention it will give me zero issues for 7+ years. It's also MUCH easier to use than a pc. Look at my build threads, do honestly think I would own a pc? I buy the good stuff.
woooahh this guys a big shot..
Old 08-12-2012, 02:40 PM   #1548
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

mac users, i fuckin swear... always talk like their shit doesnt stink.
While I agree with everything else you say, it was people who prefer pc's here that started this whole stupid debate. That can be said about just about 90% of all other PC vs MAC debates as well. Nothing but a bunch of butthurt children
Old 08-12-2012, 03:40 PM   #1549
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Anderson View Post
To use a LT t56 on a LS you need the bell housing, midplate, and input shaft for a LS. IIRC the gearing is the same except for the 93 t56. If you go that route be sure to get a input shaft bearing shim kit. If you need t56 parts try contacting thesource on ls1tech. I bought a input shaft from him.
Boom.

Why would you want a T56 anyway? Ball out bro! Going TR6060 in my FD made it so much more fun to drive, plus it's a much stronger box (T56's are NOT bulletproof).

That's like the 2JZGTE swap guy that goes R154 on an otherwise beautiful Supra, it's like wtf? You couldn't get the 6spd box that the engine should have? Where else did you skimp?

Old 08-12-2012, 03:44 PM   #1550
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
My roomate says if someone reallllly needs it, he'd sell it for 1100 bucks (the T56, F body setup). I have no clue if that pricing is good or bad, just relaying themessage. I do know that 2nd gear and 5th gear are INOP, but unsure if it's a gear issue or a selecter or something.

...just the messenger

Quote:
Boom.

Why would you want a T56 anyway? Ball out bro! Going TR6060 in my FD made it so much more fun to drive, plus it's a much stronger box (T56's are NOT bulletproof).

That's like the 2JZGTE swap guy that goes R154 on an otherwise beautiful Supra, it's like wtf? You couldn't get the 6spd box that the engine should have? Where else did you skimp?

By all means I mean this as a friendly poke, but Toby has more cash into his water/oil fittings than the transmisison is worth haha. I mean it's a good problem to have, but I don't see how 500 bucks makes any difference at this point in the game right?

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 04:46 PM   #1551
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by trickey1991 View Post
woooahh this guys a big shot..
Hey, I didn't start this crap. But I'm man enough to defend myself in my own damn thread. I'm not the type to just sit back while people talk shit. Besides, I think most people know me well enough to realize that 95% of this is all in good fun.

Quote:
Boom.

Wait, I just realized it is a 6060 that you are selling for $2k. I didn't really read it and thought it was a T56 with 10k that you were selling and you were saying that a normal T56(as in high mileage) goes for $1600. I will probably take you up on it! Unfortunately I'm running REALLY low on funds at the moment. Any interest in trade with anything I sell? Or trade + cash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyace View Post

By all means I mean this as a friendly poke, but Toby has more cash into his water/oil fittings than the transmisison is worth haha. I mean it's a good problem to have, but I don't see how 500 bucks makes any difference at this point in the game right?
Hey, it's all about the friendly poke around here.

I hear you about the fittings, but that's one of the reasons I'm out of money

But now that I realize the trans Jeff is talking about is a TR6060, then I'll try to snag it.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-12-2012, 06:29 PM   #1552
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Reading comprehension son! Although I will say, I sold my great-condition 50k mi stock T56 trans for $1800 in like 3hrs a year and a half ago. It blew my mind how hungry people are/were for these. Now with more TR6060's out there, it should drive the price of T56's down, but hasn't lol.

Haha the box is Jack's and I think he needs the cash to go dogbox on his LS6 car that we're slowly putting together.

Old 08-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #1553
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Reading comprehension son! Although I will say, I sold my great-condition 50k mi stock T56 trans for $1800 in like 3hrs a year and a half ago. It blew my mind how hungry people are/were for these. Now with more TR6060's out there, it should drive the price of T56's down, but hasn't lol.
Shiiiittttt, wanna sell my T56 for me then? I'll take 1800 all day to the bank.
Old 08-12-2012, 09:35 PM   #1554
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:

Haha the box is Jack's and I think he needs the cash to go dogbox on his LS6 car that we're slowly putting together.
Ok, I'll try to quickly come up with some cash then.

My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 08-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #1555
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
this thread is back to being 1000% awesome

the pc mac shit talking

the domestic transmission talk that i know nothing about

i love it. i fucking love it. carry on toby bryant. take jeff to the bank - the blood bank.
Old 08-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #1556
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
came to see updates, saw 2 pages of bullshit. and this is why I don't have a build thread on this website anymore.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:48 AM   #1557
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
came to see updates, saw 2 pages of bullshit. and this is why I don't have a build thread on this website anymore.
Make build thread from start to finish in one post, or as little posts as possible. Don't come back.

Old 08-13-2012, 10:08 AM   #1558
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
haha thats why you put it on a blog that no one reads?

seriously though, at some point it would be a good idea to prune out the useless talk.. thats what i did. until i pruned out my entire forum. :-)
Old 08-13-2012, 10:24 AM   #1559
Beejis60
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
haha thats why you put it on a blog that no one reads?

seriously though, at some point it would be a good idea to prune out the useless talk.. thats what i did. until i pruned out my entire forum. :-)
All I hear is cry cry cry from you. If you think there's useless talk, don't contribute to it. Simple.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:25 AM   #1560
Edwin562
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
Edwin562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
^^ we got a badass here....
Edwin562 is offline   Reply With Quote