Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:06 AM   #1501
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i think i saw your car like 2 months ago at oakridge.

i just remembered.

yea.

i also remember seeing it there all the time like 3 years ago.

ha ha.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 08:50 AM   #1502
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
i think i saw your car like 2 months ago at oakridge.

i just remembered.

yea.

i also remember seeing it there all the time like 3 years ago.

ha ha.
I think 3 years ago, was like when I was still working there.. haha

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:59 AM   #1503
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dark grey fastback with green wheels

white fastback with a tow hook toy

both parked in the plaza where UC tappy is
last night, 9ish
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #1504
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^skeet driftors!!!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:19 PM   #1505
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
this was awhile ago ...just forgot to post it but i saw that one green zenki s14 with primered spots all over, dumped with kouki sides and multi-spoke sumthin or others with no lip that had been sold by a dealer on craigslist and the new owner was on here askin if anyone knew what kinda beating it had taken previously...theres a thread somewhere aha
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:27 PM   #1506
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Yesterday during a bike meet.

Spotted a red ae86 smashing up and down Grizzly Peak. White boy.
shitty looking exhaust.

Today around 8pm.
spotted a black (Primered?) hatcback with a silvia front.
bronze looking wheels, and exhaust. Asian guy driving.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:47 PM   #1507
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
whos going to the meet tomorrow?

my car will be there

but i wont

feel free to stick random stickers on my back window

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #1508
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Spotted a red ae86 smashing up and down Grizzly Peak.
Yesterday going home.
Spotted thousands and thousands of non-240s on both sides of 880.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:34 AM   #1509
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post

Spotted a red ae86 smashing up and down Grizzly Peak. White boy.
shitty looking exhaust.

Today around 8pm.
spotted a black (Primered?) hatcback with a silvia front.
bronze looking wheels, and exhaust. Asian guy driving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'NZenki View Post
this was awhile ago ...just forgot to post it but i saw that one green zenki s14 with primered spots all over, dumped with kouki sides and multi-spoke sumthin or others with no lip that had been sold by a dealer on craigslist and the new owner was on here askin if anyone knew what kinda beating it had taken previously...theres a thread somewhere aha

That green s14 was my friends old car, downshift knows him. He worked with us.

And the Red 86 sounds like RJ.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #1510
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
nAHH.

Wasn't RJ.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 03:58 PM   #1511
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
red s14 drivin down lundy. driving opposite way.

in campbell. white s14 kouki getting on 17 to santa cruz.
Old 07-26-2008, 05:24 PM   #1512
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
went to the hella flush meet

saw a lot of 240's

Old 07-26-2008, 06:39 PM   #1513
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Silver Moss Metallic S14 kouki lowered a little bit on Story.

White S14 zenki with a black hood and aero on Landess followed by a white S13 fastbaack.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #1514
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
black zenki, oem wheels on homestead today at about 9:15
Old 07-27-2008, 04:43 AM   #1515
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Saw a blue-ish? zenki s14 making a U turn on Mowry in Fremont. Dunno exactly what time, must've been around 7~8ish... SUPER loud exhaust... blastpipes?

Quote:
Old 07-27-2008, 01:36 PM   #1516
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by i8yourfwd View Post
Saw a blue-ish? zenki s14 making a U turn on Mowry in Fremont. Dunno exactly what time, must've been around 7~8ish... SUPER loud exhaust... blastpipes?
Nah it looked like a buddy club spec 2 and it looked purpleish to me.

Last edited by JDMB0iKT; 07-27-2008 at 02:11 PM..
JDMB0iKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:01 PM   #1517
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
I saw a red coupe with a black hood and black trunk on 80 west today around 12-12:15 just before the macdonald exit. I was in the white hatch and gave you "the nod".
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 11:04 PM   #1518
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

spotted a gold s14 with green front wheels gunmetal back wheels red front bumper and red hood on capitol

hi lonie

Old 07-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #1519
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post

saw a lot of 240's
Me, Jay, and Lowney spotted you today! Nice car.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:26 AM   #1520
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post

saw a lot of 240's
Saw you on Capitol/Story rd

I was with lowney and kevin.. hah

EDIT: Wow.. kevin posting hella fast

Quote:
Old 07-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #1521
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
channel 2 - 6 o'clock news - SF - red fastback by some bullet casings

blap blap MF'er!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:20 PM   #1522
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

norcal BLAP
Old 07-28-2008, 09:12 PM   #1523
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
just spotted a black fastback with a loud exhaust pass by panda express.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 09:16 PM   #1524
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Red S13 fastback with a black wangan wing on 280.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:28 PM   #1525
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
White Hatch on Lakeshore by Lake Merritt
Old 07-29-2008, 12:02 AM   #1526
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
red coupe with bronze wheels yesterday on mathilda ave in sunyvale
Old 07-29-2008, 12:15 AM   #1527
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
seen a black zenki 14 yesterday comin from the north about to get on the golden gate around noon....looked stock aside from navan sides and rear valences and exhaust...i was in my sisters xtreme
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:14 AM   #1528
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
saw a black s14 zenki with gold fn's
north capital/berryessa

lol my window motor is dead
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #1529
tekniq

tekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tekniq
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahbeeed View Post
red coupe with bronze wheels yesterday on mathilda ave in sunyvale
i'm pretty sure that was my friend minh. he was heading to my place for a bbq.
tekniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #1530
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekniq View Post
i'm pretty sure that was my friend minh. he was heading to my place for a bbq.
WTF and zilvia wasn't invited. neg rep. haha jk

Quote: