Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-06-2008, 07:15 AM   #1471
BOXCAR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
BOXCAR is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
What up party people. Im Andrew. I know how to Google and use the search button so you wont be subjected to alot of useless crap coming from me. Currently just building up the 240sx like most others on here. I own a 93 hatch. Just happy Zilvia is here to help.
BOXCAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #1472
suburbiahellslyda

Trader Rating: (0)
suburbiahellslyda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to suburbiahellslyda
my naMES james o... new to this site.. my boy trizzy troy told me if im slidin gotta be a member so i said fuckit...Used to be in to streetbikes n slidin those but getting hit by a car w out health insurance will mess you up soo im in the 89 two fo OH.. just dropped a tranny in last night @ daft innovations.. welded the diff and now gettin ready to drop sum powered by max coilovers..
suburbiahellslyda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:39 AM   #1473
nis-son
Leaky Injector

nis-son is making a name for him/her selfnis-son is making a name for him/her self
names adrien own a s14 second 240sx ive owned. im 18 been into 240s since i was 12. also owned a bunch of ser sentras thanks to my family in love with nissan. got a zenki s14 with a redtop.
nis-son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 07:36 PM   #1474
nismo 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
nismo 240sx has a little shameless behavior in the past
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey my name is luis. i own a 95 S14 zenki. nissan all the way
nismo 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 08:36 PM   #1475
Doobster

Doobster is an unknown quantity at this point
Heyo my name is joe, joined along time ago never posted, nice to meet yas
Doobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:16 PM   #1476
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up? the names Jamone (or call me Jay, lol) and just introducing myself. new to 240's and SR20's but not new to Nissan (my first car was a Skyline GTS-T lol) hopefully you guys (and girls) can help me out
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #1477
mystery_elmo

mystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond reputemystery_elmo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to mystery_elmo
the name is as is Elmo.... lol no its tyler, and im on here cuz its fun!!
i dont drive a 240sx...
i drive a mx-6 ha
im friends with bigvinnie and downshift_sidways
i also work with them also.
i am there boss aka daddy.
so im on here to talk shit to them pretty much! lol
so yea tada
mystery_elmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:57 AM   #1478
Starmon

Starmon is on a distinguished road
Well here's my first post so the guys at the pipeline met can rep me ^_^
My name is Ryan for you guys that don't know, and i have a very cool stock 89 red fb
sooner or latter ill make it a ka24e+t well that is if i can get it fabed for under $1k
Starmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:15 AM   #1479
CrashRacer86

CrashRacer86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CrashRacer86 Send a message via MSN to CrashRacer86 Send a message via Yahoo to CrashRacer86
Hey I am the Count, I like to count all day long. Where is my money, you been late four times I been counting. How many times must I smack you before you act right? *smack* 1 *smack* 2, 2 smacks ah ha ha ha ha.

Lol no in all seriousness, I'm Aaron everyone calls me Crash. I live in Yukon, Oklahoma I drive a dark jade green s13 fastback and I'm still working on at as well hoping it will turn out quite well.
CrashRacer86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:11 PM   #1480
g_mac530
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
g_mac530 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to g_mac530
yo whats up everyone. Name is Glen, currently in the market for an s14. Sold my prelude so that I could get in something rwd and turbo . Im in allentown, PA.
g_mac530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:13 PM   #1481
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
Welcome Glen good luck and hope you find a clean 14 !!
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:57 PM   #1482
Dittoz7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
Dittoz7 is making a name for him/her selfDittoz7 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dittoz7
^Hey I Know You!

Dittoz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:51 PM   #1483
joven_s_13

joven_s_13 is an unknown quantity at this point
my name is jonathan...i would love to go to a 240sx meet around the Los Angeles area! i have been looking for similar enthusiasts like me for a while but yet have no luck in finding like minded people. i just wanna kick it with people with 240's! i'm tired of being pressured into buying a honda by my buddies who are in the street racing scene....i personally think they are burn out. any feedback?
joven_s_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:54 AM   #1484
GMTuner

GMTuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey I'm Craig. I know a few guys here...like Cisco240 and Silverstreek. I drive a 2005 Cavalier that I turbocharged. I joined because I am in the market for a 94-newer 240 body style. I want to do a LS-series engine swap and make an insane daily driver. I'm currently located in Illinois...if you know anyone that has one up for sale...please let me know...I can travel up to 500 miles to get it. Thanks guys and I'm glad to be a part of this site.
GMTuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:32 AM   #1485
audiosnow46

audiosnow46 is an unknown quantity at this point
hello

hey im new to the site i have a 240sx with sr20 in it clean car, fun to drive, i also have a honda crx 91 si, uhhh yea my name is nick
audiosnow46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #1486
240junkie

240junkie is making a name for him/her self240junkie is making a name for him/her self
hey im kyle I just picked up a 89 coupe and it reminds me alot of my old 240z i use to have..
240junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 12:18 AM   #1487
RoadtoZion

RoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really niceRoadtoZion is just really nice
hey guys, my name is john. i've owned my s13 hatch for three years now. i have been going through this forum for quite some time with my friends login for searching things. finally decided to get my own username. i've come to enjoy and took advantage with what i've learned from this site. keep all the infos coming, its much appreciated!!
RoadtoZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:26 AM   #1488
ChrisN

ChrisN is an unknown quantity at this point
hello everyone!
just joined the forums today. lots of good info here.
hopefully, in the near future, i can get myself a 240zx. good looking body style and fun to drive.
just want to say hi to everyone.
ChrisN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #1489
Rob-A-Gee

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob-A-Gee will become famous soon enoughRob-A-Gee will become famous soon enoughRob-A-Gee will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sort of new

Hello all, kore wa Gray desu. I have been on here for a while but for some reason my computer doesn't like this site. I am sort of new to Nissan in general, but I have diddle around some friend's Silvias while stationed in Misawa, Japan. I moved to the 240/Silvia mainly because you can't find a good clean HachiRoku these days. So i found a ok condition 240 (way better than my Hachi) and plan to rape it with good clean parts. Thank you all and I'll be around.
Rob-A-Gee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:30 AM   #1490
Psychobilly

Psychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to allPsychobilly is a name known to all
Hello to you all. my name is daniel torres, i live in ontario and i drive a 1971 datsun 510.
Psychobilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #1491
eomund

eomund is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, I go by Eomund online. Some of you might know me from 240sxforums as one of the resident OT whores. Well, I'm here just to sort of mix it up a bit.

I'm far from new in the car scene and have had my current '90 240sx for 2 years now. I've done a lot of work on it and actually just recently got it going again ager some major work. I'll do a build thread on this later.

I'm an architectural draftsman by trade. I surf, ride dirtbikes, etc.
eomund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:18 PM   #1492
drifterdave
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
drifterdave is on the path to ruindrifterdave is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
hey whats goin on guys, im dave, i have been into drifting since around 2004 and have had a lot of ae86s, but i decided to buy a 240sx, ive been lurking around on here for awhile now but decided i should make a intro. i just moved back to cali from texas and im looking forward to going to some drifting events out at wsir
drifterdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 06:23 PM   #1493
JDMJNKY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
JDMJNKY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMJNKY
Hey Guys' & Gals', My Names Joel....New to this forum. I'm a certified Nissan technician and have been working with Nissan going on 2yrs. Before that I've worked for companies like BMW, Dodge, Hyundai and independent dealerships.

I unfortunately Love an own hondas.( yeah I know) Most of My family members drive Nissans & toyotas though. A handful of them Ford & Lincoln.

The closest to owning a nissan for me has been my bro-in-laws' SC frontier & my 86 corolla, yrs ago. LOL

I one day believe my 1st purchase from Nissan (when I have another child which I'm working on ) Will be a selection from the M series sedans.

in advance thanx for the welcome!!

Joel
JDMJNKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:26 PM   #1494
Halient
Leaky Injector

Halient is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys, just wanted to say hello. I currently have a FD project and a Z32 that i am parting out. I have been interested in getting a S15 imported and wanted to learn more about them before i make the investment
Halient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 11:48 PM   #1495
hk240sx08
Leaky Injector

hk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enoughhk240sx08 will become famous soon enough
Sup everyone ,
my name is Henry, i joined Zilivia.net about a month ago, but havent made a intro till now. i a 93 s13 hb which i bought not so long ago and planning to turn it into my new dd/drift car and of course i joined so i can meet some new people/friends with have the same interest.
hk240sx08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:18 AM   #1496
artdrifter
Zilvia Member

artdrifter is an unknown quantity at this point
hey my name is Logan. I just totaled my s13 coupe. It was a sad day. i work at starbucks and barely paying the bills. SO im looking for a new one. I'm an artist and a musician. Good to meet all of you.
artdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:19 AM   #1497
ZodiacD

ZodiacD is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys! The name's Dan, from Fresno California. Man, I've been dreaming to get a Sil80 for the longest. I'm actually saving money to go to Spain with my Choir this coming summer. But after that, I'm going for the Sil80. Actually, if i'm desperate enough, I'd pull a loan out and go into a debt to get that Sil80. For some reason, I have a passion for collecting when I have the money. And in the future, when I actually have money, I wanna make replicas of what I love. For instance, Final Fantasy Swords? When I say replicas, I mean like, Sephiroth's 7'2" Stainless Steel Humanly Impossible Battle Ready Sword for Display. The only "Replica" I've seen are Non-battle Ready, 6'7" Humanly Possible Sword. But back to the subject, I wanna make a replica of the Sil80 from Initial D. As in, Same Engine, same Exhaust, same spoiler, same lights, everything, even have the team "Impact Blue" on it. My dream is to make what I love come true to where I possess it. (And sorry for this to be so long =D) - NOTE: I've searched but to no avail, anyone know or can post a link to show an actual replica of the Initial D Sil80?
ZodiacD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:27 AM   #1498
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Welcome, all. I hope your stay here is educational and positive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXCAR View Post
What up party people. Im Andrew. I know how to Google and use the search button so you wont be subjected to alot of useless crap coming from me. Currently just building up the 240sx like most others on here. I own a 93 hatch. Just happy Zilvia is here to help.
OH, I like you already!
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 12:51 PM   #1499
rc1honda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
rc1honda is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Newbie here

I just bought my First 240, it's a 91 coupe w/ a SR. I'm pumped to have it and hope to get some info from you guys later. I also love bikes a have a 01 RC51 so don;t take offense to the Honda in my name.
rc1honda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #1500
NORFY
Leaky Injector

NORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really niceNORFY is just really nice
hi there everyone, i would just like to introduce myself.

i live in the UK, and drive a uk spec s13 200sx. i have owned it for the past few months and use it just for drift. its not much to look at, but its perfect for what i want and if i smash it into the tyre wall it wont matter

i have owned a couple of nissans before (pulsar gtir`s) which i setup for track/grip, and am now finding it difficult to convert to drift but hey i`ll get there
always on the look out for cheap fixes and mods as i dont believe this car is worth me spending alot on it (well, not until i can drift properly)

thanks for your time, Mark

Last edited by NORFY; 08-19-2008 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: didnt read the bit NO PICS
NORFY is offline   Reply With Quote