Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 AM   #121
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
ime going dressed up!!!
liek a RAVER!!!
hahaha
Old 10-06-2008, 01:30 AM   #122
SqueekyClean
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
SqueekyClean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow, I haven't done raves and pills for decades!

I sure miss those random massages from girls, light shows, and dancing ti'll 5 in the morning. Drive home from Rialto back to LA, sleep all day and go out later that night after a big event.

1 Kangaroo, Pink Ladies, or a Dolphin was just dandy with me.

GOOD TIMES!
Old 10-06-2008, 01:31 AM   #123
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
You going to it? I need to find a costume fast.
Haha of course I am.

Isn't every teenager in SoCal going?

Old 10-06-2008, 02:09 AM   #124
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Haha of course I am.

Isn't every teenager in SoCal going?

Well Drum and Bass I will be there.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:15 PM   #125
Flores240

Trader Rating: (0)
Flores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Should we really be talking about popping pills in a PUBLIC forum? Haha, i love how schulzgdb3 went to 240 forum for help on his first time rolling
Old 10-06-2008, 09:20 PM   #126
schulzgdb3

schulzgdb3 is an unknown quantity at this point
haha, crap i didn't hit me that this is a sylvia/240 forum, lmao.

i found this thread through a google search haha
Old 10-06-2008, 09:32 PM   #127
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
i am going to go to this my first rave but should be sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
Josh, I might be down for this. It would be my first rave, too.

Let's go guys.

My roomies and I had so much fun at S.F's LOVE FEST that we're talking about going to this

one.

Monster Massive the 25th...

Drifting the 1st....

Lets do it!!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 10:25 PM   #128
Flores240

Flores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of lightFlores240 is a glorious beacon of light
Have fun guys. Im skipping this one, it seems to get way too crowded, so i guess you guys can have fun popping your "beans" and such. Don't dehydrate and stay away from them bunk pills, haha.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #129
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV

Got my mask today, $15.

Can't wait....
Old 10-07-2008, 01:24 AM   #130
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfectionNiSmOKnIghTsRBS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NiSmOKnIghTsRBS14
Big thizzzzzin???
Old 10-07-2008, 05:47 AM   #131
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post

Got my mask today, $15.

Can't wait....
You know like an hour into it you're going to take off and lose that mask.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:24 PM   #132
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
It was only $15 anyways. I'll probably care less once
I'm rollin'.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:30 PM   #133
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
It was only $15 anyways. I'll probably care less once
I'm rollin'.

Haha dude, if you can coat that in some glow in the dark stuff, you'd convulse hahahahha.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:47 PM   #134
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

I saw one on Ebay that had strobe lights on the face part.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:52 PM   #135
mwallace24

mwallace24 is an unknown quantity at this point
I know from my personal accounts that episodes such as the ones described below are not isolated and cross many cultural and demographic lines. Policy should address what is actually occurring in a society, rather than establishing laws and protocol for idealistic conditions. People, many, many people, use ecstasy and current policy encourages harmful behavior on the behalf of rave promoters and drug dealers by allowing them to distribute pills that are not regulated, nor is pill testing encouraged and permitted. Research suggests that emergency room attendance does occur, all too frequently, and ambulance appearances can almost be anticipated at all major events. These behaviors, however, are not always present in all cultures, particularly all-access drug policy cases. People all over the world listen to electronic music. So one must why the cases are so numbered in certain areas. A rational response would include that the pills being consumed are not what the user intends to ingest. Adulterated pills include a range of substances varying from meth, a more expensive substitute, to DXM and a spectrum of research chemicals that can be easily obtained. Please note that this account can be multiplied many times over in reference to this one event alone. Shouldn't something be done to address this issue?

Halloween, like any other holiday, has evolved and changed its meaning for me as I have grown. I used to be afraid of ghouls, goblins, and witches; now I fear for drug deals, rave promoters, and the LAPD. Halloween compounded with the rave culture in the Los Angeles area has resulted in an annual event “Monster Massive”. Monster Massive, like any other Halloween gathering is a mecca of freaks and indulgences. It is an all ages occasion with security and police supervision held at the Los Angeles Sports Arena, owned and operated by USC. The event attracts tens of thousands of patrons and crams them into overheated, overcrowded, unhealthy spaces that cannot be properly monitored. I am ambiguous about the motivations behind allowing such an event to take place, as it jeopardizes the safety of each person entering the door.

I personally experienced the peril involved in such an event last Saturday, October 27, when I came across a girl not much younger than myself collapsed on the sidewalk. I saw that people were not responding and decided to take her pulse. I am not a doctor, but given some minor medical experience I was able to conclude that she was not passed out due to heat or alcohol consumption, but rather a more serious neurological condition. I thought that she was suffering from something like Serotonin Syndrome or the aftermath of a stroke. Her muscles were rigid unlike anything I felt before, aside from a dead person. Her color was becoming increasingly worse and she was shivering uncontrollably. She was accompanied by a frantic and delirious boyfriend, who seemed to lack any sense of reality. Her boyfriend went for help as my husband and I stayed and tried to keep her conscious and alert. Help was summonsed and a security guard came a number of minutes later. He did little but hold a flash light and perform minimal crowd control to cover up the intensity of the girl's condition. As time elapsed and her lips turned blue, we set there with her boyfriend asking, “Where are the EMTS?!? Is anybody going to come and help?” I didn't quite know what to do but to reassure the girl that she was going to be okay and that help was going to be there soon. But as the minutes (a total of 45) went by and her condition worsened and no help was in sight I began to realize the severity of the situation. Where were the people attending to the event? Why isn't there a realistic response time for a medical emergency? What type of people are behind this? The event security wanted the happenings to be kept quiet and tried to downplay the scenario, hoping she would regain her spirit and mosey down to the first aid room. With no response from First Aid or any staff with medical training, we were forced to move her from the sidewalk to an area closer to the light. At this point there was still no stretcher and only a lemonade stand table to place the rigid nearly lifeless body of the barely 20 year old girl. We were trying to move her to the first aid room, but efforts were halted by the security guard in fear there would be a scene.

Who regulates this type of event? Is there an agency that deals with conditions for concerts and acceptable venues? Why are these parties and events not publicized in the news? Does somebody with too much money and too much power have too much influence over what happens in Los Angeles?

The impact of ecstasy is highly disputed, but many agree that there are potentially beneficially uses. Imagine trying to buy a glass of moonshine from your neighbor during prohibition; if you really wanted to get your hands on a glass of alcohol you could, but with a cost. There was always a Russian Roulette risk of not knowing what one was buying; one glass could kill you and the other just make you drunk: the same is the case with ecstasy. The pills all look the same for the most part, and the contents are unknown. The substances induce a state of inebriation, but who is to decide what is actually in the pills.

Monster Massive was not some type of illegal party in the woods or desert; this was a mainstream event where people were falling out like a war zone of drugs. As history suggests, people are going to want to party and have fun, but it is the ultimate responsibility of the government to make sure there are safe guards in place to protect the populous. Whether it does so by shutting down event such as this or by regulating ecstasy so that it is not laden with other drugs like research chemicals and amphetamine, something needs to be done to prevent other people from experiencing what happened to that girl that night. Because she isn't here to talk about it now. She died from liver and heart complications a week later.
Old 10-07-2008, 02:15 PM   #136
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Damn drugs!
Old 10-07-2008, 04:19 PM   #137
Git-Em

Git-Em is an unknown quantity at this point
Im new to this website, but came across it and thought I would register and post, There are about 15 of us driving from Utah to come to this event, Its gonna be siiiiiiiick. I cant wait, Hopefully I can run into some of you on these boards.

Also does anyone know where I can get the song that plays on the monster massive website? I have been tryin to find it for like a week now and have had no luck.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:20 PM   #138
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
So did that guy just create a zilvia account just to say that?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:50 PM   #139
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Git-Em View Post
Im new to this website, but came across it and thought I would register and post, There are about 15 of us driving from Utah to come to this event, Its gonna be siiiiiiiick. I cant wait, Hopefully I can run into some of you on these boards.
All the way from Utah for a rave? Crazy.

Just try to look for Reza's songs. That mix is from a live set he
did at a club in Hollywood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
So did that guy just create a zilvia account just to say that?
Who cares. Anyone stupid enough to OD deserves to well, yea.
That was kinda mean huh?
Old 10-07-2008, 07:37 PM   #140
Git-Em

Quote:
All the way from Utah for a rave? Crazy.
Its not to far, its about 7 hours, we do this and EDC every year, Its all worth it Plus, I have never seen Paul Van Dyk live. Im probably gonna wet myself when I experience it haha.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:57 PM   #141
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Also does anyone know where I can get the song that plays on the monster massive website? I have been tryin to find it for like a week now and have had no luck.
its caleld
TOCA ME from (FRAGMA)
fragma makes a lot of what i call" pretty style trance"
if you liek that song you should search for these other artists:

ATB
York
gouryella
safri duo
fragma
etc...those are the top slow trance dj's in my opinion, music is great for driving, or just chilling..
Old 10-07-2008, 11:01 PM   #142
Git-Em

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
its caleld
TOCA ME from (FRAGMA)
fragma makes a lot of what i call" pretty style trance"
if you liek that song you should search for these other artists:

ATB
York
gouryella
safri duo
fragma
etc...those are the top slow trance dj's in my opinion, music is great for driving, or just chilling..
Thanks man, Yeah I love to drive with this kinda music and practice with my glowsticks. haha.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #143
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Armin Van Burren killed the stage up here in frisco a couple days ago.

Love Fest!! baby!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 10-08-2008, 12:00 AM   #144
Git-Em

Hey Gabe, do you know who is doin the remix on the MM website? Im only finding short versions of the song I want that one that is on the website that is 20 mins long haha
Old 10-08-2008, 11:17 AM   #145
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Download a streaming audio ripper and just record it.
Old 10-08-2008, 08:32 PM   #146
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hey Gabe, do you know who is doin the remix on the MM website? Im only finding short versions of the song I want that one that is on the website that is 20 mins long haha
his name is REZA it says it on the site itself..lol
but hey thats not one song, thats a 20 minute set he was dj'ing live at avalon in hollywood and they recorded it so it is a bunch of songs, at least 5 songs he plays there but he mixes them ..
so figure out what part of the song you like the set you like the most and ill tell you what song it is..

if you just like it because its a bunch of songs together and doesnt stop then just go to Digitally Imported - #1 Electronic Dance Radio music destination

its a live stream radio website click on "listen" and select trance or vocal trance itll play non stop music on your computer then you can do what AKademik one said and use a streaming audio ripper/recorder and record what is playing on that website
Old 10-09-2008, 01:01 AM   #147
grnappletree14
BANNED

grnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfectiongrnappletree14 is close to perfection
who need pills i got some blue buddas
Old 10-09-2008, 01:11 AM   #148
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grnappletree14 View Post
who need apples i got some
dude.. never advertize online!!
edit!!
Old 10-09-2008, 01:14 AM   #149
luisgonz
BANNED

luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Quote:
Originally Posted by grnappletree14 View Post
who need pills i got some blue buddas
If gabe says its ok. I will get 3 off you. But really Dude what are doing.LOL I cant wait.
Old 10-09-2008, 01:20 AM   #150
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisgonz View Post
If gabe says its ok. I will get 3 off you. But really Dude what are doing.LOL I cant wait.
luis relax, I just visited my buddy Adam..."wink wink" if you feel you need to....do your thing but i was gonna hook you up..haha
but hey, i have been trying to get ahold of you