Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:54 PM   #121
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
kinda wondering the same here?!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2010, 10:55 PM   #122
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Ton load of track time. See you guys out there next month. Lots of fun. Thanks Charlie and Just Drift staff for a fun weekend.

1st David Briggs
2nd????
3rd Steven Chan

Last edited by foreverdark; 03-22-2010 at 08:43 AM..
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:15 AM   #123
chard06
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
chard06 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to chard06
Awesome drifting weekend!!!
chard06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:56 AM   #124
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
so wait, briggs pulled a hat-trick with drifting events this weekend? wtf! wow.

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:04 AM   #125
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
1st David Briggs
2nd Ryan Kado!!
3rd Steven Chan

great weekend! alot of body kits demolished! hopefully ill be ready for next event.
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 09:47 AM   #126
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
this weekend was loads of fun, some great drivers out there and some sick tandem runs. there was sooooooooooooooooooo much seat team for the drivers

Cant wait for HTM
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #127
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
Everyone was driving so well! Kado was killing it! Its too bad his car broke, would have been awesome to see him give Briggs a run for first place. I was just running for my life in our tandem round, that S14 is fast!

Carlos, Carlos, Carlos!!!!!! The man drove the crap out of his corolla! If not for the final turn he would have beat Briggs. Good job man!!!!!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:09 AM   #128
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
I for sure thought Carlos had it. So close!
Old 03-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #129
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oilcover View Post
i don't think it was a hat trick... he showed awesome control in his car. he knows his car limits. i was impress in his driving. but everyone was driving good too. he just made less mistakes. in tandem, each and everyone that went up against him was equally good. everyone that went against him was waiting for that small mistake that he'll make and open that window of opportunity. then that would have change it. but... "you gotta want it..."

carlos cano in his spoon powered 86 almost did get briggs tho.
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:13 AM   #130
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crono562 View Post
Everyone was driving so well! Kado was killing it! Its too bad his car broke, would have been awesome to see him give Briggs a run for first place. I was just running for my life in our tandem round, that S14 is fast!

Carlos, Carlos, Carlos!!!!!! The man drove the crap out of his corolla! If not for the final turn he would have beat Briggs. Good job man!!!!!

yes sir! mhe pushed that little corolla to its limits. watching him run was pretty exciteing
Old 03-22-2010, 11:16 AM   #131
bomac@justdrift

bomac@justdrift is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to all competitors and congratulations to the podium drivers. Everyone was really doing well this weeked. We tried to do what we can for giving you guys the most practice before the qualifying started. everything went well and smooth because the drivers are getting consistent too. See u guys on round 2.
bomac@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 12:12 PM   #132
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
haha ^ I meant what I said in a good way. His driving has gotten real good, real fast!

Old 03-22-2010, 12:23 PM   #133
lv240s14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
lv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the roughlv240s14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lv240s14
Hey I just wanted to say it was great drifting with everyone from Socal this weekend and I look forward to driving with everyone next month at topdrift Round 2
Old 03-22-2010, 12:31 PM   #134
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
i don't think it was a hat trick... he showed awesome control in his car. he knows his car limits. i was impress in his driving. but everyone was driving good too. he just made less mistakes. in tandem, each and everyone that went up against him was equally good. everyone that went against him was waiting for that small mistake that he'll make and open that window of opportunity. then that would have change it. but... "you gotta want it..."

carlos cano in his spoon powered 86 almost did get briggs tho.
i think that was in ref to him winning XDC rd1 then showing up and winning Topdrift rd 1
Old 03-22-2010, 12:39 PM   #135
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
So where all those pics at..?? I know I saw like at least 5 photographers out there. Lol
Old 03-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #136
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
i know... someone post the pics already. i'm still very very sleepy at work!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:51 PM   #137
Crono562
Leaky Injector

Crono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of lightCrono562 is a glorious beacon of light
the blackhole strikes again...
Old 03-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #138
Flaco S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Flaco S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
this event was so much fun! i had a blast! im definately looking forward for round 2. thanks Just drift you guys know how to throw an event!
Flaco S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 06:37 PM   #139
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Quote:

i thot you were gona be there too. car not done yet??
Old 03-22-2010, 06:40 PM   #140
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

^ no... =(

T04S kit + vmount for round 2, though. lookouuuttt!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #141
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Quote:
^ no... =(

T04S kit + vmount for round 2, though. lookouuuttt!!!

looking forward to seeing that.

i will be out thr driving this time. Cant just sit around and watch at htm
which reminds me. when does registration open for round 2?
Old 03-22-2010, 08:13 PM   #142
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Yeah Charlie when does registration open for round 2?
Old 03-22-2010, 08:25 PM   #143
s14jesse
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
s14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-knowns14jesse is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s14jesse
Round 1 was the shizzznet!! Sucks I didn't have my car ready for it...but some good drivers..my boy uriel (green fastback with the 15front) killin it and. Mad props to the guy with the yellow corolla man he got down!.....round 2 I'm there
s14jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #144
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

my favorite shot so far.... air jordan!

finally someone came thru. check out driftfotos.com for more pics! reg will open this week.
Old 03-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #145
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:

finally someone came thru. check out driftfotos.com for more pics! reg will open this week.
GOD DAMN! fuckin jordan lol good shot, looks good glad the intercooler and piping still look good / are in tact!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:55 PM   #146
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:

hehe air jordan, I like that. I got a little bit too clutch kick happy getting to the outside clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
GOD DAMN! fuckin jordan lol good shot, looks good glad the intercooler and piping still look good / are in tact!
haha ya juan, your work is solid =D

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 11:42 PM   #147
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
DAMN RELAX.

It's nice to see your out there again buddy.

Car looks great.

Especially in the air.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
hehe air jordan, I like that. I got a little bit too clutch kick happy getting to the outside clip

haha ya juan, your work is solid =D
Old 03-23-2010, 08:12 AM   #148
Checowa
Zilvia Member

Checowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud ofChecowa has much to be proud of
Whats up guys. I just posted the photos from Top Drift. If you guys want to purchase your photos from the weekend its only $20. Just paypal me at [email protected]

Make sure you check out the rest of the photos here: driftfotos.com

Make sure you check out the rest of the photos here: driftfotos.com

-Larry Chen
Checowa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:09 AM   #149
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
holy hell...were you guys off roading for a session...!?

sick pics btw

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 10:20 AM   #150
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

How does the points system work Charlie?