Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:32 PM   #121
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
God I can't wait until Nov is over.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #122
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Beardo es Loco View Post
I don't like candidates who believe that invading Iraq was "gods plan". cough cough....Palin.....cough cough.
Ah... but she is not running for president, now is she?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:36 PM   #123
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 View Post
Ah... but she is not running for president, now is she?
No...

but she was picked by a person who is.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #124
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
No...

but she was picked by a person who is.

Right... but in the grand scheme of things, she doesn't mean shit.

Quote:
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
LA_phantom_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #125
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA_phantom_240 View Post
Right... but in the grand scheme of things, she doesn't mean shit.

Old 10-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #126
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
God I can't wait until Nov is over.
I can't wait till Nov 4th is over.

Because remember, you don't want Nov to go by TOO quickly... afterall, Turkey Day is in Nov., and Black Friday is also in Nov... although Black Friday will probably suck this year.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:55 PM   #127
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
I can't wait till Nov 4th is over.

Because remember, you don't want Nov to go by TOO quickly... afterall, Turkey Day is in Nov., and Black Friday is also in Nov... although Black Friday will probably suck this year.
I live in WI. I look forward to winter being over as fast as possible.
Old 10-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #128
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
I really like the idea of politics, but hate the way our system works.
I really wish that the presidential hopefuls had to choose their running mates before they even started any kind of election, or voting for any primary.
Because, I do not like Obama( I think he is just a different shade of politician, like wearing a mask to get the votes of people who are so ignorant to think that change is in the color of ones skin. ), I do not like McCain(yes I am against gun control, but I am against people buying them off the streets and using them in robberies, and McCain doesnt need a mask, because he is the exact same type of politician, same shit as bush, same republican , the same, except he was a p.o.w) but I am also against old as dirt guys being elected who have health problems that diminish his chance at survinng the first four year term.To me that is the biggest factor in not voteing for him. Palin is without doubt probably the least qualified vp hopeful EVER, and not because she is a woman, because she is an uneducated ex beauty pagent contestant who is a stay at home mom and thinks taking kids to hockey practice has anything to do with running this nation.
Another thing, Alaska is so far away from everything that is real in the united states, that I highly doubt that anything she learns while in office there, or in life there is relavent to running this nation.
All in all I really wish we could get a do over,or just draw two other names from a hat to vote for, that would give us more hope for change. Because I searously think that both of these canidates are not who they said they were 6 months ago.
Which makes me kinda scared of what they will become once they are elected.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:23 PM   #129
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
Which makes me kinda scared of what they will become once they are elected.
The same thing every president is.

A slave and puppet to lobbyists and advisers.