Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-08-2007, 02:35 AM   #121
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRavenS13 View Post
I'm relatively short (5'3"), so I'm trying to see what I can look for that won't be too hard for me to control. But that doesn't sound too bad. Probably after the new year I'll start saving.
im 5'5" so every sportbike i sit on im tip toeing. kawasaki is came out with a new 08 ninja 250r brand new is around $3k. perfect for beginner short riders i'm actually flat foot on it.

the best bike is actually the one you feel comfortable on dont listen to the mumbo jumbo of what is faster and which can turn the fastest because rarely will you be able to test that. chicken strips either mean you only ride straight or you are a weenie, tires dont lie <----read that on a 1000rr forum....

jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2007, 02:36 AM   #122
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
please delete this double post sorry...

Last edited by jdm538; 11-08-2007 at 09:56 PM..
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:45 AM   #123
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
Trader Rating: (0)
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hmmm... 5'5'' you say? 3k you say?

GSXRJJordan, what is your take on this? You seem to be the reigning authority on this so far....

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 08:54 AM   #124
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
If that's a pic of the new 250 Ninja, they've definitley come a long way since the 2000 I had. Draven, you could probably handle the 500 version as well. Get your ass over to the KAWI dealer and see if you fit. They don't mind you coming to sit on their lowest end model, lol. Plus, you can probably get like $59 a month payments at this point. They might even have some specials cause it's nearing year end, and bike sales are slow at this time.
89dc240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #125
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
thats why i'm thinking 250 08. dosent look bad at all. plus the fact that i've never driven anything bigger than a honda scooter (dont know anyone with a bike).
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 11:04 AM   #126
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide
It's been said quite a few times that you would be better off buying a used bike as your first bike. It's no fun having to pay for a bike even if it's $59 a month, eventually it will catch up to you. But if you have your heart set on that new Ninja, (It's really not a bad bike, great for beginners) then save up for a little bit and try to put the biggest deposit down you can afford.

Like 89dc240 said, go down to your Kawasaki dealer and sit on it, actually go to every local motorcycle dealer and sit on everything. See what you like the best. Theres no point in buying a bike because a few people say it's good for beginners, if you don't even feel comfortable riding it.
Old 11-08-2007, 11:47 AM   #127
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
thanks for the heads up. i'll check into used as well.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:26 PM   #128
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I recommend paying cash for your first bike, because you can just carry liability/comp instead of full coverage ~ that saves you a lot of cash. If you can pay cash for a new bike, more power to ya.

The new Ninja 250 looks good, but those are much more practical for people that don't hit the freeway - they really suck once you get above 60 or so. Even though they are a little smaller than the 600cc class bikes, I still think you'd be much better off with a 4yr old or so 600 - they're just about the same size/weight, and you won't outgrow it in a month.

I'm all for people going out to sit on bikes before they buy em, but cmon, if you've never touched a bike that doesn't have pedals before, all motorcycles are going to feel big and uncontrollable. You're going to have to figure out how to keep it upright, and you're going to drop it in a parking lot/etc at least once. But yeah, if you feel much more comfortable with the new 250 than with a real 600cc bike, go for it ~

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 12:37 PM   #129
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
one thing i can add that i dont know if its been said yet, respect the bike and your riding skill. dont go out on the freeway if you've only been riding for a week and try to do a 70mph wheelie or hit 160mph on a strait away. you can ride any bike in the world that you want as long as you respect it and ride it correctly. thats the biggest factor in why people crash, is because they are doing something stupid or something they cant handle. ride the bike normally until you are really comforatable with it, then if you want to start pushing the limits then go for it. just dont be scared to hop on a 600 or 1000 because every one says they are too fast. they arent, if you ride it normally and dont fuck around you'll be just fine.
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 01:13 PM   #130
B Love
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
B Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really niceB Love is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Where is a good place in Cali to finance a used bike? or just find some decent used ones?
B Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 02:20 PM   #131
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough89dc240 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaguy240 View Post
one thing i can add that i dont know if its been said yet, respect the bike and your riding skill. dont go out on the freeway if you've only been riding for a week and try to do a 70mph wheelie or hit 160mph on a strait away. you can ride any bike in the world that you want as long as you respect it and ride it correctly. thats the biggest factor in why people crash, is because they are doing something stupid or something they cant handle. ride the bike normally until you are really comforatable with it, then if you want to start pushing the limits then go for it. just dont be scared to hop on a 600 or 1000 because every one says they are too fast. they arent, if you ride it normally and dont fuck around you'll be just fine.
R-E-S-P-E-C-T, found out what it means to me, lol.

I learned respect for the V-Rod the hard way. I also now respect how hard the ground is, and how good an idea wearing a helmet is, and boots, and a jacket, and how easily skin scrapes off and how long it takes the Coccyx to heal. (tail bone, lol)

Last edited by 89dc240; 11-08-2007 at 03:04 PM..
Old 11-08-2007, 02:21 PM   #132
jackjack
Post Whore!

great info. thread rocks.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #133
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
As I stated before, I'm going to actively look into it after New Year's, I'm trying to collect as much information as possible before I start looking. I want to know exactly what I'm doing so I don't look/sound like an idiot. Usually people will take advantage of people that don't know anything about it (especially a female).

Keep with the info guys, I'm eating it all up. I will ask questions as they arise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 09:22 PM   #134
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

Oh shit, one thing I know, is they're gonna think you're an idiot anyway, lol. It's pre-programmed into a salesman. Helps them pass the day. Unless you know more than them, then you'll be the "Asshole".

*for the record* That would be, "in my experience"
Old 11-08-2007, 09:29 PM   #135
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
any good street bikes out there for a rider that's six six? (me)

i'm used to riding vespa's, but i'm always going up to encino and seriously, the 405 makes me want to kill myself.

i took my lambretta on the freeway once. it was 125cc but i bored it to and modded.. it was sweet. i could do around 80mph no problem... but haha, i tried to take it on the freeway and shoot, the grooves in the freeway tossed my little 12 inch tires all around. it sucked.

i need something bigger. safer. faster. funner.

any suggestions?
Old 11-09-2007, 07:33 AM   #136
89dc240
Zilvia Junkie

For a man of your size, I've only ever been truly comfortable on things like BMW's(Any). Suzuki TL1000's(not gixxer's or even a busa), and my all time favorite, dream bike, that one day I hope to find un-molested and low mileage and good condition. The CBR1100XX. My d**k is hard just thinkin about it. I'll be right back, lol.

Oh and honestly man,,, those must be some steel cajones you carry around, to be 6'6" and ride a Vespa. I mean, I don't give a shit what people think, but you take it to a whole nother level, lol.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:10 AM   #137
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89dc240 View Post
For a man of your size, I've only ever been truly comfortable on things like BMW's(Any). Suzuki TL1000's(not gixxer's or even a busa), and my all time favorite, dream bike, that one day I hope to find un-molested and low mileage and good condition. The CBR1100XX. My d**k is hard just thinkin about it. I'll be right back, lol.

Oh and honestly man,,, those must be some steel cajones you carry around, to be 6'6" and ride a Vespa. I mean, I don't give a shit what people think, but you take it to a whole nother level, lol.
thanks for the help man... yeah i've always liked bmw's. i've never sat on one though... i've heard good things about them though. maybe i'll check em out

hahaha. yeah. theres a bunch of us that ride around usually once a month in hollywood... we call ourselves the "midnight riderz"... because we start our ride usually at midnight... we dont always ride vespas, some times we just roll out on tenspeeds and beach cruisers. probs about 50 or so of us show up for these rides. i got off topic

here's my lambretta racer
Old 11-09-2007, 03:30 PM   #138
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
I'm 6'3", and I can't (read: refuse to) ride 600cc bikes. Just like 89dc said, the bigger framed bikes are more comfortable (Suzuki SV1000 works also, TL1000R was a cool bike but not fast - the Blackbird's a pig though) I recommend a Honda CBR900/929/954, though - great bikes, very predictable, very confidence inspiring... and big enough to not cramp you up.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 11-09-2007, 05:16 PM   #139
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
if it was street legal

I had an rs50 when i was in lb for buzzing around the city so fun but weak.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:41 PM   #140
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute0100 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
rs50's rock!

Way way way back I use to have a ysr 50. I was big time into it, built it up with Team Calamari stuff. Raced it for a year or so, until I crashed in one of the races, broke my clavicle and that was the end of that.

kndacomplx you bastard! Now I am looking into getting another ysr50 to build up. So much fun to race I can stick it right in the van and head to the track.

TougeHero.com l SilviaV8forums.com
0100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #141
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
I'm 6'3", and I can't (read: refuse to) ride 600cc bikes. Just like 89dc said, the bigger framed bikes are more comfortable (Suzuki SV1000 works also, TL1000R was a cool bike but not fast - the Blackbird's a pig though) I recommend a Honda CBR900/929/954, though - great bikes, very predictable, very confidence inspiring... and big enough to not cramp you up.
Through in a RC51 to round out that list, I've been obsessed with them for awhile
ca18guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:52 PM   #142
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
mmmm...V-twin =D
Old 11-09-2007, 08:30 PM   #143
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
you guys and your motorcycles. i want one so bad next spring, for my birthday.

cbr600.

handguns.

liquor.

a match made in heaven. haha.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:53 PM   #144
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
I've been riding for about 2 months now. I found an 88 Honda VTR250 for sale down here for $400.

I've put 2000 miles on it since I bought it and I've been getting 50-60 mpg no matter where I go. Long rides up in the mountains or back and forth to work and school. No crashes and only one close call last week leaving work at 2:30 in the morning a drunk driver came up behind me with no headlights and got pretty close to hitting me. I saw him on top of a fire hydrant surrounded by cops a few blocks up.

My girlfriend has an 07 ex250 and its a great bike too. Not a lot of power but plenty of power to have fun with.

Hopefully I'll get a 600 early 2008.
theicecreamdan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 11:49 PM   #145
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

^^^ two-strokes under 125cc (or is it 250cc?) ARE CA LEGAL. RS50s are excellent bikes to learn how to ride fast on. Shitty bikes to learn how to ride on, however (no torque, makes you learn proper gear selection when you should be worried about throttle application/keeping the bike pointed in the right direction/etc).

I think it's great that so many Zilvians are interested not only in riding, but about seeing what fellow riders say about different things. The sportbike community is filled with ignorance, just like anything else that's popular and dangerous, but there is a lot of good information here - the truth is, it's not the 90s anymore - it's almost impossible to get a BAD motorcycle now-a-days. Everything from Japan in the last 10 years is totally decent.

Look forward to seeing you guys around on two wheels

Old 11-11-2007, 01:01 AM   #146
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
I just got a ex500. Fixing up bikes seems more expensive then fixing up my 240.
Anyone got a hookup with aria or alpinestar?
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:57 PM   #147
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
bump it back up...that time of year again....and damn it I still want a bike, 2 of my boys broke out their bikes today and went out riding and damn it looks fun...got to check out my buddy's 05 gsxr600 so nasty, he took out a loan and is only paying like $150 a month on a 60month loan...im really considering it, especially the way gas prices are going....how much do you guys spend on gas for your bikes?
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:14 PM   #148
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
The new Ninja 250R

Mmmmm, it looks pretty. I like the single headlight look. But the more I think about getting a bike, the more I realize drivers around here suck and i'll end up dead, and I'd rather pour money into a car. haha.
Old 04-19-2008, 11:18 PM   #149
OurOnePassion
Zilvia Member

OurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really niceOurOnePassion is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to OurOnePassion
Yeah. This crap kills me, seriously. I want a bike really bad, but ain't got the job to pay for it. Plus, I'm getting married in less than two months. And she doesn't like the idea of me on a bike.

(n)/(women + money) = fail

My friend got an '07 600RR a while back, but crazy stuff happened and I'm not sure of its current location. I got a chance to ride it while it was still tip-top though. Being 6'1", I felt a tiny bit cramped on it. But, if I were to get something with intentions of it being a street ridden bike, I think I may have to get a Triumph Daytona 675. Got plenty of tq and felt like it matched my squeeze a whole lot better than about anything else.

Another friend bought a brand new Ninja 650 the other day as his first street bike. Not a super-sport by any means, but he seems to like it. I've yet to see/ride it.

Aprilia SXV anyone? Yes, plz. I have an unhealthy obsession for motards.

Last edited by OurOnePassion; 04-19-2008 at 11:20 PM.. Reason: Edit: Memory
OurOnePassion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:35 PM   #150
CantSTOP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
CantSTOP is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
....how much do you guys spend on gas for your bikes?
I put about like 12 bucks of 91 and it will last me a week, now I ride 20-40miles a day...