Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2011, 02:16 PM   #121
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
I hold my girls purse, let alone run to the store and buy her tampons, nail stuff shit like that. Doesnt bother me. Doesnt make me less of a man either.

hahahaha

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-2011, 03:38 PM   #122
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
trigjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
Dont waste your time Brian, its not that good.

Its starts good then just snowballs into a clusterfuck of jackassery and douchebaggery.
The funny is this turned from a vasectomy thread to a "I dont bitch out by holding my gf's purse" thread. Thats the cliffs notes for ya.

Honestly I just dont want the OP having kids so he can make more people like him.
Its fucking nuts to say holding a purse makes you less of a man. So what about buying tampons, womens underwear, makeup? Will you not buy any of those things cuz it makes you less of a man? So youll go buy a womans purse but wont hold it?

Thinking that any of that is in anyway related to you being a man is absolutely fucking nuts. The decisions and choices you make in life are what makes you man, maybe your priest didnt tell you that when he was helping you become a "real'" man. Being a man has nothing to do with anything that goes on in a mall. If your not willing to hold her purse you shouldnt even be interested in going in womens stores, or buying her any sort of gift.
GTFO you contradictory fuck
Your probably such a man you shit standing up cuz you dont wanna sit on a toilet like woman.
I am totally comfortable in with my masculine or feminine qualities/attributes. I do girly shit on the fucking daily. I pluck my eyebrows, shave my cojones, and even snowball if the girl is into it. I've got tons of cologne and high end skin care products. I spend $60 on my haircuts. I went to a John Mayer concert with a date, best live show I've ever seen. Amazing guitarist.

But I don't think its appropriate for guys to
A. Frost their hair.
B. Wear the colors pink or salmon unless they are Elton John.
C. Drink Mike's Hard Lemonade
D. Hold a girls purse when she is perfectly capable of doing it herself.
E. Gain sympathy weight when their wife gets pregnant.

Its not a manly thing, its a control thing. I see plenty of dudes that clearly lost any voting rights in their relationship years ago. It's unfair and its unequal. I don't like dudes who treat their gfs like shit, and I don't like seeing women boss their bfs around and tell them what to do.

I'm gonna have a kid, hopefully a boy, and he can go out and f*ck all your future daughters. Respectfully of course. 18 years from now they can come to you guys whining about how my kid wouldn't carry their purse. Then you can get get confused, cause in your P-whipped fantasy land, you do everything your chunky wife tells you to, gladly, because the thought of standing up for yourself is about as foreign as a girl who respects her boyfriend 100%.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #123
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trigjones View Post
I do girly shit on the fucking daily. I pluck my eyebrows, shave my cojones, and even snowball if the girl is into it.
you know how i know your gay?
Old 02-05-2011, 03:52 PM   #124
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
hahah, Trigjones for funniest dude of 2011 so far.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #125
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I don't know if I would call it a fight Brian. Sometimes it is other times its a spirited debate.
Now the thing is usually someone wins a debate. So yes that could be called a fight.
You know as well as I do, that you hold certain positions on things dear. You will stand up for those positions.
You yourself have participated in these debates as well.

All forums on the internet have debates like this. This goes all the way back to the days of mailing lists before there was a World wide web.

This is not something unique to Zilvia. I have seen it on FA, Nico, Etc...
You win, Drift Freaq. I concede. You are clearly the bigger/smarter/blah blah blah man than myself.

As a show of gratitude for your supreme excellence, I would like to treat you and your girlfriend (if that's her in the picture) to dinner with me and my better half at the chain restaurant of your choosing. Since you turned down Olive Garden, may I suggest Cheesecake Factory, Applebees, TGIF? Lay it on me, I can afford it. Cause all I do is blow money on frivolous shit like Yorkie's, Hawaiian vacations, and $1k handbags.

But in all seriousness, why are you so angry? I sense a lot of hostility. You should get that checked.
Old 02-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #126
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewaysil80 View Post
you know how i know your gay?
Gay? As if. I'm so f*cking manly that I'm not afraid of coming into contact with my own baby batter, soon to become just plain old batter.
Old 02-05-2011, 04:28 PM   #127
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trigjones View Post
Gay? As if. I'm so f*cking manly that I'm not afraid of coming into contact with my own baby batter, soon to become just plain old batter.
A. you like the taste of jizz...or B. you allow yourself to be pursuaded into such act against your own will by a woman. i'm a roughneck and thus very secure with my manhood...but i guess i'm not after all if it means eating my semen.

however, in reality...you probably don't and you just slipped that in there to troll us less inteligent...unfortunate products of public school that you and your country club chaps joke on. and you are sitting sipping you trendy beer in your one off boutique t-shirt laughing at how these simpletons think you enjoy swishing sperm around in your mouth.
Old 02-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #128
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Let me get this straight.

You pluck your eyebrown but wont wear pink or hold a purse.

YOU EAT YOUR OWN SEMEN but wont drink a mikes hard lemonade.

You are the biggest fucking idiot on the planet. Like holy shit you are out of your mind.

AND!!! you said "AS IF" thats totally something a "valley" white girl would say!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:53 PM   #129
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
lol, Trig is hilarious. Everyone that's getting mad at him is a giant vagina.

One note: Mike's Hard Lemonade is delicious. I don't drink it often due to my love of rum, but... Damn. What's the big deal? I figure:
Lemonade is awesome.
Getting drunk is awesome.
Therefore, getting drunk on lemonade is double awesome.

Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #130
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
lol, Trig is hilarious. Everyone that's getting mad at him is a giant vagina.

One note: Mike's Hard Lemonade is delicious. I don't drink it often due to my love of rum, but... Damn. What's the big deal? I figure:
Lemonade is awesome.
Getting drunk is awesome.
Therefore, getting drunk on lemonade is double awesome.

I spit out my mikes hard lemonade lol'in hard.

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Old 02-05-2011, 07:30 PM   #131
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
I love that you offer the snowball if the chick is down. That shows even some chicks arent down for shit you do.

That is the most submissive effeminate bullshit I have ever heard.

Thanks for the new sig and making me laugh so fucking hard.

Well played sir, well played.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 02-05-2011, 07:56 PM   #132
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Yeah, this thread has totally run its course.
It used to have a topic, but as usual has become a big-assed fight.

I really should have done this BEFORE the argument commenced, but I hoped it might not for once.
Boy, was I wrong.

And I write too!
Closed Thread