Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #121
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by palmdale_mob View Post
Yeah but, he didn't fly to the ship, he just messaged it to come beam him up

Idk maybe he needed the fuel to use the electronics on the ship as well
Pastey white dude flew it at first and fucked it up. Yeah the fuel in the smaller ship must have something to do with the electronics with the mothership as well. I cant wait to go see this movie agian and pick up on some things I didnt notice.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2009, 11:59 PM   #122
somovr4
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
somovr4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
God I never wanted so much cat food in my life. It would have went swell with this picture show.
Old 08-20-2009, 12:20 AM   #123
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by somovr4 View Post
God I never wanted so much cat food in my life. It would have went swell with this picture show.
Am I going to have to watch the movie to understand this?

edit: just realized it was you jordan. fucker.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 12:38 AM   #124
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Just got back from watching this movie. It was simply amazing. I didn't think it would be that good, and I really didn't know what it was about prior to watching it. Soo much action! It kind of has that Cloverfield feel to it. A couple times during the movie I would yell, "HOLLY SHIT" or "FUCK" and then the characters would say the same. haha.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #125
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
I wanted to see the movie before reading the post, just in case I read a spoiler. Overall it was a good movie, and I'm pretty sure there will be a sequel. Once I heard "concentration camp" , "war" , "three years" and read "District 10"....I pretty much figure out the bits of a sequel brewing.

The vaporizing humans was crazy and I wouldn't mind one of those MNU pickups.

Also for some reason I thought the MNU organization was badass.

I would have to watch it again to caught the underlying messages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
movie kick ass for myself.
i did liked it. i just didnt like the main character.
story was good. it shows nature of humans being selfish when they are in trouble.
but other than that im hoping theres a part 2.
I agree about the main character (Wikus) he was just too damn annoying and the moments he got selfish urked me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Aside from the part where the dude breaks back into MNU and his password still works, it was a pretty good storyline.
Yea, you would think a facility like that would terminate his access once they locked him up. I also didn't get how the biometric scanner worked with a bandage over his finger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
I was also wondering, when the nigerian kingpin warlord was eating the "prawns" if that shit taste like a delicious lobster.
LOL He was definitely grubbing on that limb like it was his last meal

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot View Post
what i do not understand is how spaceship fuel can mutate a human.
The alien technology only works with the alien DNA. The fluid is a concentration of the DNA and fused with that of Wikus (especially in his open wounds). This is just my speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
Am I going to have to watch the movie to understand this?

edit: just realized it was you jordan. fucker.
Yes, you're going to have to watch the movie to get the part about cat food.
Old 08-22-2009, 08:15 PM   #126
240sxxs
Zilvia Member

240sxxs is an unknown quantity at this point
what is it about..not like spoiler but give me a hint...human vs stupid alien ? or !!
Old 08-22-2009, 08:38 PM   #127
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxxs View Post
what is it about..not like spoiler but give me a hint...human vs stupid alien ? or !!
What are you referring to? The movie or cat food ?
Old 08-22-2009, 09:44 PM   #128
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
I saw it and I think you guys overhyped it too much. It was good, but it wasnt great in my opinion. It's different thats for sure, maybe thats the reason why its so hyped up.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:49 PM   #129
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
fuck damnit I gotta see this.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:27 AM   #130
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
alright so today is the day.lol

iive been so busy with work and i finally have time to go see it. man ive been reading almost all the posts in this thread. ive been intrigued with this movie for quite some time now. cant wait to see it! !
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote