Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:30 AM   #121
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ctnewman
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandTPhotography View Post
You get a +10200 for having character.

Beautiful car, really beautiful and the mods you are doing are very tasteful indeed.

Curious to see how far it goes.

Good buy.
Thanks

Try and tell the lotus guys I have character...

THEY HATE ME. But their just pissed off because I tell them as much as they want to believe it, their car isn't much different than any other car. They don't need to spend 350 bucks on an oil change... "but it's a LOTUS!!!!!"

I probably won't do too much more to it. I might do a header+tune+pulley... should net 280 WHP or so...

that'd be hairy...
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2009, 08:57 AM   #122
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnewman View Post
Thanks

Try and tell the lotus guys I have character...

THEY HATE ME. But their just pissed off because I tell them as much as they want to believe it, their car isn't much different than any other car. They don't need to spend 350 bucks on an oil change... "but it's a LOTUS!!!!!"

I probably won't do too much more to it. I might do a header+tune+pulley... should net 280 WHP or so...

that'd be hairy...
they do know their engines are toyotas right 350 oilchange
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:23 PM   #123
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
$330 goes towards grease monkey training. So they don't drop the car off the lift...
Old 03-31-2009, 01:53 PM   #124
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
yea ur just paying for the name
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:38 PM   #125
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
how did I miss this thread? Wow. Beautiful car, man. Props to you for figuring life out and going with it. DUDEYOUROCK.
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:19 PM   #126
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Did my post spur the avatar change?

I'd be so proud.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:34 PM   #127
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurisfriendevan View Post
i know some one who has a gt35r on his and he loves it, the car is a beast too

im not knocking your choice, just wondering.
wow and it looks like a california car too, i see them license plate frames here all the time
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:36 PM   #128
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
you wanna put a $10,000 deposit down towards my tool chest for school? you can use it as a tax writeoff,
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:34 PM   #129
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

ctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of lightctnewman is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHIFT_*grind* View Post
Did my post spur the avatar change?

I'd be so proud.
haha, shit yeah. Well, your post inspired me to watch snatch, and then that helped me change my avatar.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #130
ctnewman
Zilvia Junkie

Got some new plates...

I am going to have to make a new sticker out of reflective vinyl.

for reference:
YouTube - Zombie Kid Likes Turtles