Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-11-2010, 05:11 PM   #121
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
Fatboy Garage is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Fatboy Garage
TWO more Days!!! We will have Food, DJ and Giveaway !!
Fatboy Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2010, 08:17 PM   #122
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
LOUD240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Tommorow!! Caravaning from seatles best coffee on Haven and foothill at 8 AM
LOUD240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:21 PM   #123
PeaceOnesxWai
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (34)
PeaceOnesxWai is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Very chill meet.. had a good time. Food, music & cars

Dj pow was pretty funny lol Mooar meets ken!
PeaceOnesxWai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 03:49 PM   #124
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Pics please!

b
Old 03-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #125
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy Garage View Post
TWO more Days!!! We will have Food, DJ and Giveaway !!
what was the give away didnt catch that part of the meet?
Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #126
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (20)
dOMEmE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dOMEmE View Post
wow by the looks of that street theres always cars parked there, so anyone that doesnt RSVP is going to have to park 5 streets over! LOL, hope you guys have alarms!

WOW!!! FML... i cant beleive im the one that posted this and im the one that got jacked!!! i wasnt even going to fucken go!!! sure enough i parked on the street go and check out the "meet" and when i get to my car i see some someone walking away from my car, i check my car out and they fucken jacked my ipod with aux cable!!! snatched literally!

no food....12 240's...1 camaro...3 Gtr's...and a supra....

going to this meet cost me $300 bucks...fuck i knew i shouldnt have fucken gone...
Old 03-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #127
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOUD240 View Post
what was the give away didnt catch that part of the meet?

T Shirt,License plate frame and calendar
Old 03-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #128
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Thumbs up

Thanks everyone come to the meet!! this is our first time so parking is kind of packed , but we will impove more for our next MEET!!!
Old 03-13-2010, 06:42 PM   #129
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Quote:
WOW!!! FML... i cant beleive im the one that posted this and im the one that got jacked!!! i wasnt even going to fucken go!!! sure enough i parked on the street go and check out the "meet" and when i get to my car i see some someone walking away from my car, i check my car out and they fucken jacked my ipod with aux cable!!! snatched literally!

going to this meet cost me $300 bucks...fuck i knew i shouldnt have fucken gone...
are you the one with a top down? did you close your top when you leave your car? yea the meet start @ 10am and the food is pretty much done by the time you come out (around 3ish?) btw that time we have few more spot to park cause some already left, we got alot of 240s,2 R35 GTR , 1 supra , nismo 350Z and the third GTR is actually Greddy Twin Turbo 370Z.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:14 PM   #130
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
i personally didnt like this meet.... i was expecting to see some bad ass s chassis (same with rooftop meet)... all i saw were janky ass s13s a s14 kouki with a duct taped head light a hatch with a god awful cracking carbon hood and s15 front ends on everything.... and yea not mention martin got jacked for his ipod... oh and initial D music?? wtf??

matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:22 PM   #131
LOUD240
Nissanaholic!

Sorry you got jacked, by the way they were not a bunch of janky ass 240's one of them was mine , was your any better?

Last edited by LOUD240; 03-13-2010 at 08:28 PM.. Reason: up date
Old 03-13-2010, 08:13 PM   #132
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
someone post pics of this

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:18 PM   #133
jspeedm
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
jspeedm is on the path to ruinjspeedm is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by matts13vert View Post
i personally didnt like this meet.... i was expecting to see some bad ass s chassis (same with rooftop meet)... all i saw were janky ass s13s a s14 kouki with a duct taped head light a hatch with a god awful cracking carbon hood and s15 front ends on everything.... and yea not mention martin got jacked for his ipod... oh and initial D music?? wtf??

Damn Matt, my car is janky now? I didn't see you there what time did you go?
Old 03-13-2010, 08:32 PM   #134
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
LOL at people expecting something good from Godspeed.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:36 PM   #135
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yeah meet wasnt that great, as expected..but shit im not gonna turn down free food..too bad we got there too late

Quote:
Sorry you got jacked, by the way they were not a bunch of janky ass 240's one of them was mine , was your any better?
maybe your car wasnt a part of that bunch..? some of them were shitty and alot worst than DomeMe's car

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveMyRHS13 View Post

i know right..its the free food part that got my attention

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:40 PM   #136
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

matts car was top 3 of the best looking 240's there....

GODSPEED = FAIL at everything...not just because of me getting jacked but becasue you would think they would try to make a better meet after what happened at "roof top".... 2x fail... NO BUENO!

oh and ps i bought some RUCAS from them like 5 months ago...and there squeelin like a MOFO right now!! FAIL.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:48 PM   #137
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

Quote:

wow...

Quote:
that...

Quote:

GODSPEED = FAIL at everything...not just because of me getting jacked but becasue you would think they would try to make a better meet after what happened at "roof top".... 2x fail... NO BUENO!

oh and ps i bought some RUCAS from them like 5 months ago...and there squeelin like a MOFO right now!! FAIL.
dOMEmE - yeah but you bought em...should have known better...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:49 PM   #138
D.Adams
Post Whore!

any part godspeed is shit ... nothing of theres is good . my friend bought a godspeed front mount and it had a shit load of aluminum shavings in it. im sorry but godspeed needs to get out of the parts industry.

The build

Old 03-14-2010, 12:00 AM   #139
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Sounds like quite the event you guys had going on there.

<3 Godspeed.
Old 03-14-2010, 12:18 AM   #140
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Keep supporting Godspeed and you'll keep getting more wonderful products.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:22 AM   #141
HOTBALLSJOHNSON
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
HOTBALLSJOHNSON is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
godspeed- good luck and godspeed to those who think this shop can throw a car meet cooler than their products.
HOTBALLSJOHNSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:01 AM   #142
Fatboy Garage
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yea this is our first meet so we do need suggestion from everyone, but we will improve more, I feel sorry about Martin that his ipod got sloten while he park it on the street when his top is down, yes few of the car have some cracking part or duct tape but those damage were due to either drifting or tracking, so some of the car/driver care about more motor/suspension work than the body but we will make sure we will have more Show Only S Chassis, and not just some GTR and Z.

Initial D music? the DJ were only playing some pop music and trance, but some trance music dose sound like Initial Music tho lol.

Quote:
lol....yea about this meet I think there need to make it better and so dose other, if you have suggestion you can PM me or give me a call.

Quote:

yea after the roof top meet, I was hoping to make the meet better so I decide to do RSVP parking due to our parking spot were limited, and I was trying to let all the people able to park inside the parking lot but some of the car came late so I couldnt give them a parking cause the lot were full, but if we bring all the show car on the lot than our people wont even have spot to park, but next meet I will contact the owner next door to have them let us borrow their parking space so everyone can park in the lot.

regarding the RUCAS that you have, the RUCAS dosent have any rubber so how can they squeel?? but our RUCA have lifetime warranty on it so if you think there problem on the ARM you are always welcome to come to our shop during Mon-Fri and we will make sure to give you a new set of the RUCA and make sure you wont have any problem after you install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
any part godspeed is shit ... nothing of theres is good . my friend bought a godspeed front mount and it had a shit load of aluminum shavings in it. im sorry but godspeed needs to get out of the parts industry.
can you let your friend give me a call or PM, I believe our manufacture misclean the intercooler that your friend, if he still have the orginal receipt or he can send me a picture of the intercooler, I can him a shipping label via Email and have the fedex guy pick up the item and once I got that one I will send out a new one to him, so please let your friend know, thanks

It could be great if people can give us feedback about our product so we can get more improvement to make our product more better and affordable, so we need you guys help to make our company better so if you guys have any problem with out product please please let us know cause must of our product have warranty.

once again thanks for everyone comment we will have more Improvement, better service, affordable parts in 2010!!

Thanks

Ken,S
Old 03-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #143
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
unfortuantely i wasnt able to attend this meet... but to the dude whos blaming the meet for your negligence and getting your stuff jacked, is all self inflicted.. I have godspeed parts and beat the shit out of my car quite abit more then the rest of this "community" and havent had any complaints..

if you cant be adults about situations and have your issues atleast attempted to be resolved BEHIND CLOSED DOORS from the beginning then dont post shit.

im so damn tired of the children here

sorry i missed the meet!
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:23 AM   #144
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Quote:

can you let your friend give me a call or PM, I believe our manufacture misclean the intercooler that your friend, if he still have the orginal receipt or he can send me a picture of the intercooler, I can him a shipping label via Email and have the fedex guy pick up the item and once I got that one I will send out a new one to him, so please let your friend know, thanks

Thanks

Ken,S
i think he still has it he bought it almost a month ago ill talk to him tomorrow and see if he still has the receipt. i gave him my spare greddy so he should.

thanks...

The build

Old 03-14-2010, 01:39 AM   #145
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

for the record im not blaming GODSPEED for me getting jacked.... just saying that once again the meet they hosted was wack as F*** and that me getting jacked made it worse (for me)... as far as the rucas go i bought them before i reaserched or had any knowledge about GODSPEED products, and they dont sound like rubber squeeling they sound like fucking on a squeeky bed (NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING) ...
Old 03-14-2010, 01:47 AM   #146
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
say what you want about fatboy garage/godspeed...but they PAY to be here, unlike the majority of you cheap asses out there that can't even bear to pay a paypal fee. and Dom, sorry to hear you got jacked, on the bright side your car didn't get stolen
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:01 AM   #147
Touge Noob S13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
Touge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her selfTouge Noob S13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
YEEEAAAH!!!!! Godspeed meet youdrift attitude!!!!

Fuck those Japanese!!!!
Wow, I predicted the future.
Touge Noob S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 03:06 AM   #148
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
so some of the car/driver care about more suspension work than the body
... So they run Godspeed parts. Makes sense.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:48 AM   #149
matts13vert
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
matts13vert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
compared to the jank cars there yes... and my car is not even nice to begin with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspeedm View Post
Damn Matt, my car is janky now? I didn't see you there what time did you go?
no way john im a huge fan of ur car, you have respect for you car and take pride in it. the way you told me clean your wheels, now thats a man who cares about his ride.

most the people at the meet use the excuse of "my car is a drift car" to try to back up their car looking janky as f@%^... yea sure there were a few nice cars the 2 35's and the red 14 but all the rest were beat up bad...
im just saying anyone can have a beat up pos only a few have a car that really makes you stop and stare... not stop bc you have the urge to gag.. but this is all just my own opinion.

i got there "late" at 2:30 and martin got his shit jacked at 2:31 and we left at 2:32

Quote:
as far as the rucas go i bought them before i reaserched or had any knowledge about GODSPEED products, and they dont sound like rubber squeeling they sound like fucking on a squeeky bed (NOT EVEN EXAGGERATING) ...
seriously i can hear his shit squeek from my car while he drives.... its not a squeel its metal to metal squeek...

FATBOY garage, sorry i was not referring to the music being played by the dj since i was "late" and missed him/her, so sorry about that, it was some dude playing it from his car all super loud like we were in some fast and the furious movie... all that was missing was the race wars and hott chicks

Last edited by matts13vert; 03-14-2010 at 04:08 AM..
matts13vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:02 AM   #150
dOMEmE
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
compared to the jank cars there yes... and my car is not even nice to begin with...

no way john im a huge fan of ur car, you have respect for you car and take pride in it. the way you told me clean your wheels, now thats a man who cares about his ride.

most the people at the meet use the excuse of "my car is a drift car" to try to back up their car looking janky as f@%^... yea sure there were a few nice cars the 2 35's and the red 14 but all the rest were beat up bad...
im just saying anyone can have a beat up pos only a few have a car that really makes you stop and stare... not stop bc you have the urge to gag.. but this is all just my own opinion.

i got there "late" at 2:30 and martin got his shit jacked at 2:31 and we left at 2:32

seriously i can hear his shit squeek from my car while he drives.... its not a squeel its metal to metal squeek...

couldnt have said it any better......john'scar is badass ...