Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-14-2017, 01:56 PM   #14551
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ya I got none of those screws lol, I basically paid 600 for a ill fitting spoiler. And learned fiberglass work in the process. I still never put it on because I never completely got rid of the wavyness. I ended up just buying a navan spoiler, cant beat oem fitment. Now time to learn how to paint since the paint is old and crap.Body work is to much time consuming. The sanding never ends
Ryosuke Takahashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #14552
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Quail
When people point and laugh at you on the street, you're doing it wrong.

When your mother is embarrassed by the piece of shit you park in front of her house, you're doing it wrong.

When the only people that think your car is cool is other teenagers on Instagram, you're doing it wrong.

Old 04-14-2017, 02:30 PM   #14553
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
^^^

That car is a matching set of front wheels and +5 degrees of camber from being totally A-OKAY in my book.

Considering it used to look even more beat, I'd say its a step in the correct direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM216S14 View Post
https://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/6082656661.html

"I bought the car about 2 months ago from a kid on Craigslist who had no idea what he was doing so I have been doing nothing but getting it back to proper running order. Now that I have done that it's time to see what out there only trades I'm interested in are other S Chassis."

"Rockers are fixable just haven't got around to doing it."

AKA:

"I fucked up and bought a beat piece of shit that I now realize I stand no chance of salvaging. Will some other idiot please come save me from my own stupidity?"
Old 04-14-2017, 02:31 PM   #14554
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Ryosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura aboutRyosuke Takahashi has a spectacular aura about
^why do they black out one headlight ive been seeing this alot lately. I get it that usdm zenk headlights are terrible but why the unnecessary tint?
Old 04-14-2017, 02:40 PM   #14555
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
^^^

That car is a matching set of front wheels and +5 degrees of camber from being totally A-OKAY in my book.

Different car. As above, it used have a kouki front and could've been OK, before the kid decided to to go full fuccboi: https://www.instagram.com/maliknguyen/

"The most 90's thing you'll see all day thanks to yours truly"

This kid definitely hasn't seen many 90s builds...
Old 04-14-2017, 02:52 PM   #14556
Juucso
Zilvia Junkie

Juucso is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryosuke Takahashi View Post
^ya I got none of those screws lol, I basically paid 600 for a ill fitting spoiler. And learned fiberglass work in the process. I still never put it on because I never completely got rid of the wavyness. I ended up just buying a navan spoiler, cant beat oem fitment. Now time to learn how to paint since the paint is old and crap.Body work is to much time consuming. The sanding never ends
I need to learn how to paint also. With low ground clearance and the massive front lip that comes with the V2 kit is going to get beaten up so fiberglass and paint work is a must for me in near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
When people point and laugh at you on the street, you're doing it wrong.

When your mother is embarrassed by the piece of shit you park in front of her house, you're doing it wrong.

When the only people that think your car is cool is other teenagers on Instagram, you're doing it wrong.
With Kiwamis on front too and better paint job, it could look really nice. It just needs some polishing, paint and the wheels.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:52 PM   #14557
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
jared420sx is on the path to ruinjared420sx is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 13 reviews

Strong dislike to the zenki with the tinted headlight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jared420sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 03:08 PM   #14558
S14kouki805
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
S14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud ofS14kouki805 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
You never go full retard
S14kouki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 07:56 AM   #14559
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Old 04-15-2017, 10:16 AM   #14560
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Old 04-15-2017, 11:29 AM   #14561
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
This is from 5 days ago. So, i think it's safe to say he doesn't make it look good on purpose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I like it tho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Old 04-15-2017, 02:07 PM   #14562
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
This is from 5 days ago. So, i think it's safe to say he doesn't make it look good on purpose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You get more Instagram likes when your car looks broken.

Just ask this guy.

Old 04-15-2017, 03:25 PM   #14563
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post

I mean, I like it tho

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
so, just because he corrected his delorean-from-the-future-taking-off wheel fitment, we are gonna ignore his crappy body panels fitment, his rustoleum paint job, that shit that is holding his front bumper on, his headlight, his stickers, and everything else about that car?
Old 04-17-2017, 09:25 AM   #14564
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:

"The most 90's thing you'll see all day thanks to yours truly"

This kid definitely hasn't seen many 90s builds...
I laugh so hard when I see folks refer to their efforts as "90's" or "Early 2000's" inspired. I was actually around back then, everything was shitty parts, stupid stickers, wheels with bad fitment, sky-high ride heights, color-matched interiors, etc...
Bluejayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:07 AM   #14565
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluejayde View Post
I laugh so hard when I see folks refer to their efforts as "90's" or "Early 2000's" inspired. I was actually around back then, everything was shitty parts, stupid stickers, wheels with bad fitment, sky-high ride heights, color-matched interiors, etc...
Sounds like diw.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:08 AM   #14566
JM216S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
JM216S14 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
fanboy swag is so awful...
JM216S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #14567
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

D speed, not a fan of their aero or stickers. At least they have good wheels
Old 04-17-2017, 10:45 AM   #14568
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Usually when people are talking about that time period they're not talking about the US scene in the 90s or 2000s.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 01:25 PM   #14569
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

S13 turn signals on s14 bumper is not so good, kouki turn signals will always be the best choice on a s14 bumper.
Old 04-17-2017, 02:13 PM   #14570
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

S13 turn signals on s14 bumper is not so good, kouki turn signals will always be the best choice on a s14 bumper.

Can you stop?

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito
so, just because he corrected his delorean-from-the-future-taking-off wheel fitment, we are gonna ignore dirka dirk dirky dirk
Yeah. I was.

also...

Here you go

Last edited by driftsucky; 04-17-2017 at 03:21 PM..
driftsucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 03:20 PM   #14571
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

^up yours you know the rules "Only post lulz S-chassis... related material" P.1
Old 04-17-2017, 09:52 PM   #14572
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
90's USA style!!

VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2017, 10:27 PM   #14573
95_S14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (108)
95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future95_S14 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 108 reviews
Quote:
^up yours you know the rules "Only post lulz S-chassis... related material" P.1
Fuck you yeah twat, I'm really tired of seeing you post shit
Old 04-17-2017, 10:32 PM   #14574
snorkelcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
snorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her selfsnorkelcoupe is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

S13 turn signals on a s14 bumper look good.
I fixed that for you.

Posting an East Bear car in the DIW thread is DIW.
snorkelcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 02:51 AM   #14575
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snorkelcoupe View Post
I fixed that for you.

Posting an East Bear car in the DIW thread is DIW.
S13 turn signals on s14 is literally DIW. Not saying the east bear car sucks. Just pointing it out so this mistake never happens again
Old 04-18-2017, 08:28 AM   #14576
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95_S14 View Post
Fuck you yeah twat, I'm really tired of seeing you post shit
Thats to bad princess, ima keep posting
Old 04-18-2017, 08:41 AM   #14577
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Thats to bad princess, ima keep posting

Quit being such a fuckboi, you"re pretty much antagonizing the forums oldest members with this shit. Those members pretty much have little tolerance for this behavior in a non "off topic" thread, and are gon getcha

kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2017, 09:12 AM   #14578
Ryosuke Takahashi
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kashira kureijii View Post
Quit being such a fuckboi, you"re pretty much antagonizing the forums oldest members with this shit. Those members pretty much have little tolerance for this behavior in a non "off topic" thread, and are gon getcha
What I posted was well in the bounds of the rules, this is the 'because turrible ideas never die' thread. & bashing of terrible ideas is definitely allowed. & guess what? Using another cars turn signals that are older and less pretty to be molded in is a terrible idea. Just because east bear has a long history of great products, doesnt give it special privileges to be excluded from criticism. Now the fact that these oldest forum members cant disregard or look past a post without saying fighting words to a leaky injector is quite petty and pathetic. If you don't like it post something else & keep the thread going.
Old 04-18-2017, 09:27 AM   #14579
jared420sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Stop being annoying. No one gives a fuck.

Old 04-18-2017, 09:31 AM   #14580
jumpman2334
Zilvia FREAK!

jumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud ofjumpman2334 has much to be proud of
both of you kiss and make up before this thread gets locked. this is the only reason I come onto zilvia, don't ruin this for me.

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/6079996130.html

check out whats under the hood on this one:
https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/6058815380.html

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/6068394992.html
jumpman2334 is offline   Reply With Quote