Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-23-2015, 08:17 AM   #1411
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
They said on their facebook page that they will continue the wheel services.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #1412
iRONDONkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
iRONDONkey is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
quickstyle is charging a $50 fee... on top of a $40-50 shipping charge.

all i want is a steering wheel hub.................. it's 2700 YEN, new.

there's no way it costs that much to ship it. i bought tail lights and it was $39lbs for a decent sized package, via USPS.
iRONDONkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 12:12 PM   #1413
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post

there's no way it costs that much to ship it. i bought tail lights and it was $39lbs for a decent sized package, via USPS.

Tried Rinkya?

I've bought some stereo stuff from them. Not to bad.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 03:48 PM   #1414
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
I used Buyee for shipping a Nismo jumpsuit, auction price was $36, cost me $72 all said and done.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:47 PM   #1415
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRONDONkey View Post

Chances are the tail lights were sent out First class air mail. Which is dirt cheap, and less reliable.

Most places refuse to ship that way.

If you think their price is off, go look on USPS.com and see for yourself.
Old 03-24-2015, 10:32 AM   #1416
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm having trouble with Buyee sending my combined package out, it's been a week now, and they haven't sent out my package. This is my first time using them, kinda frustrated. :/
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 01:14 PM   #1417
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
It's been a week since you purchased the items? Or since they received all of the items?
Old 03-24-2015, 01:16 PM   #1418
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
I'm having trouble with Buyee sending my combined package out, it's been a week now, and they haven't sent out my package. This is my first time using them, kinda frustrated. :/

Honestly, buying anything from Japan should be measured in months not weeks. If you get it sooner, be happy.

On the flip side Hong Kong is practically over night.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:37 PM   #1419
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
It's been a week since you purchased the items? Or since they received all of the items?
1 week since they have received the items, and then combined multiple items into one box.

Normally I don't expect much, but when I have to pay for 2-4 day air mail (which was basically my only option because of package size apparently), and it's taking this long, it's a bummer :/
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:45 PM   #1420
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Yeah, idk man. I order a tiny little Greddy sensor adapter for the radiator hose, and it took over two weeks to come in.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:20 PM   #1421
az_240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
az_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really niceaz_240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to az_240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Honestly, buying anything from Japan should be measured in months not weeks. If you get it sooner, be happy.

On the flip side Hong Kong is practically over night.
The Cusco diff I purchased through Streeter arrived in 4 business days after he received it! Was shipped EMS. It's been about the same for other things I've purchased through him. Hard to beat that quickness for the price.
az_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:39 PM   #1422
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've used Streeter's services more than a few times and have nothing but good things to say. Everything is shipped fast once he receives it, always emails back quickly, etc.
Ka24Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 11:53 PM   #1423
bataangpinoy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
bataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymorebataangpinoy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I bought a new Key!s wheel direct from RHD Japan, things are moving right along. Waiting for my wheel to reach their HQ in Osaka, I guess they don't drop ship from the warehouse?

Oh and beware, there are people on eBay and Facebook selling crappy Key!s Knockoffs, claiming that they are authentic. I got ripped for nearly 200 bucks, thank god for paypal buyer protection.
bataangpinoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 03:03 AM   #1424
MisterBBC

Trader Rating: (0)
MisterBBC is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice...got it...

htc desire 626 handytasche

Last edited by MisterBBC; 03-25-2015 at 10:23 PM..
MisterBBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:18 AM   #1425
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Anything that takes a long time to process is whoever is handling the item before Jesse in my experience.

As soon as Jesse gets the item, he turns it around, relabels it and ships it out that same day.

I'm expecting something he processed for me Monday morning tomorrow or Friday. SUPER EXCITED.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2015, 07:55 PM   #1426
Zilvia Member

3411 is an unknown quantity at this point
has any one had any exp with the parts removing section of yaj ?
3411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:40 PM   #1427
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
not me honestly.....
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:31 AM   #1428
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

I haven't even figured out how to search with more than one word. Single word searches work fine, but every time I try with more than one word I get 0 results, even if I search for something that shows up under the 1 word searches.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:09 PM   #1429
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I bought a Brix 1.5 on Croober via Jesse Streeter last week and had it about four days after he received the item. Bought a pair of wheels from him that I requested to be sent DHL- he shipped them this morning and they will be here tomorrow. Pretty crazy.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 02:21 PM   #1430
David48
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
David48 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to David48
Anyone know what's up with GTR garage? I bought a Bride through them a bit before the holidays so I expected it to take a while. They sent me an email on January 10th saying they finally got the seat and that I should expect an invoice soon. I haven't heard anything from them since, so I sent an email a month ago with no reply, and another one just now and got an automated message saying something about a new warehouse they're opening. They haven't taken very much of my money yet, but I really want the seat.
Old 03-30-2015, 02:51 PM   #1431
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by David48 View Post
Anyone know what's up with GTR garage? I bought a Bride through them a bit before the holidays so I expected it to take a while. They sent me an email on January 10th saying they finally got the seat and that I should expect an invoice soon. I haven't heard anything from them since, so I sent an email a month ago with no reply, and another one just now and got an automated message saying something about a new warehouse they're opening. They haven't taken very much of my money yet, but I really want the seat.
Pretty much exactly what happened to me with my ARC airbox. Getting a reply was like pulling teeth over 4 months. One day I just reached out to them on FB, Email and here in PM all at once. Finally got a responce that my part never got to them and they refunded my money. Nout sure if that was really the case, but communication was terrible. That being said, I was out no money, but just wanted that Airbox.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:28 PM   #1432
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Pretty much exactly what happened to me with my ARC airbox. Getting a reply was like pulling teeth over 4 months. One day I just reached out to them on FB, Email and here in PM all at once. Finally got a responce that my part never got to them and they refunded my money. Nout sure if that was really the case, but communication was terrible. That being said, I was out no money, but just wanted that Airbox.
i stopped doing business with them altogether. GTR Garage got me a few things in the past, but I was far from pleased with the customer service being provided.

i am now working exclusively with a shop called Japanese Parts Service (theyre the sister company of Japanese Classics LLC) and they are absolutely awesome! On time, repsonsive, have gotten me a ton of things ive been looking for with ZERO hassle and are just all around great people!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 05:00 PM   #1433
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Japanese Parts Service
Link to said service's website?
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 08:31 PM   #1434
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I haven't even figured out how to search with more than one word. Single word searches work fine, but every time I try with more than one word I get 0 results, even if I search for something that shows up under the 1 word searches.
Here is the list i made a LONG time ago when i was stationed over there. Just copy and paste. Some combos used to work well, while others did not.

Car Companies

ダイハツ - Daihatsu
ホンダ - Honda
マツダ - Mazda
三菱 - Mitsubishi
ニッサン - Nissan
日産 - Nissan (alternate)
スバル - Subaru
スズキ - Suzuki
トヨタ - Toyota

Car Models

セドリック - Cedric
セフィーロ - Cefiro
セリカ - Celica
チェイサー - Chaser
カローラレビン - Corolla Levin
クレスタ - Cresta
インプレッサ - Impreza
ランサーエボリューション - Lancer Evolution
ローレル - Laurel
マークII - Mark II
プレジデント - President
ロードスター - Roadster
シルビア - Silvia
スカイライン - Skyline
スプリンタートレノ - Sprinter Trueno
ソアラ - Soarer
スターレット - Starlet
スープラ - Supra
ヴィヴィオ - Vivio
ワゴンR - Wagon R

Car Editions

後期 - Kouk
i前期 - Zenki

Company Brands

アドバン - ADVAN
ブリッツ - BLITZ
ブリッド - BRIDE
クスコ - CUSCO
エンドレス - ENDLESS
エンケイ - ENKEI
レイズ - RAYS
レカロ - RECARO
サムコ - SAMCO
スパルコ - SPARCO
トラスト - TRUST
ボルク - VOLK
ワーク - WORK

Engine/Mechanical

アクチュエター - Actuator
エアコンコンプレッサー - A/C Compressor
オルタネーター - Altenator
ブローオフバルブ - Blow Off Valve
ブロアモーター - Blower Motor (A/C & Heater Fan)
コンプレッサー - Compressor
ダイレクトイグニ - Direct Ignition (Coilpacks)
ディストリビューター - Distributor
フロントパイプ - Downpipe
エンジン - Engine
エンジンブロック - Engine Block
エンジンマウント - Engine Mount
エキマニ - Exhaust Manifold
フューエルフィルター - Fuel Filter
燃料ポンプ - Fuel Pump
フューエルポンプ - Fuel Pump (Katakana)
インジェクター - Injector
インテーク - Intake
インタークーラー - Intercooler
ローテンプサーモ - Low Temperature Thermostat
エアフロ - Mass Airflow Sensor (MAF)
マフラー  - Muffler
オイルクーラー - Oil Cooler
オイルパン - Oil Pan
ポンカム - Poncam
プーリー - Pulley
プーリーキット - Pulley Kit
ラジエーター - Radiator
セルモーター - Starter
サージタンク - Surge Tank
サーモスタット - Thermostat
スロットルボディ - Throttle Body
タービン - Turbine
タービンサポートパイプ - Turbine Support Pipe (Subaru Up pipe)
ターボ - Turbo
ウェストゲート - Wastegate

Drivetrain

クラッチ - Clutch
デフ - Differential
ドライブシャフト - Drive shaft (also used when looking for axles)
パワステアリング - Power Steering
クイックシフト - Quick Shifter
シフト - Shifter
ステアリング - Steering
ステアリングラック - Steering Rack
ミッション - Transmission

Brakes/Tires

ABSユニット - ABS Unit
ブレーキホース - Brake Hose (Brake Lines)
ブレーキパット - Brake Pad
ブレーキブースター - Brake Booster
キャリパー - Caliper
サイドブレーキ - Emergency Brake
マスターシリンダー - Master Cylinder
パット - Pad (sometimes companies dont say brake pad)
ローター - Rotor (Brakes)
タイヤ - Tire
ホイール - Wheel
ホイールスペーサー - Wheel Spacer

Suspension

車高調 - Coilovers (input into IME= shakouchou)
ロアアームバー - Lower Arm Bar
ピロ - Pillowball
ロールバー - Roll Cage
スタビライザー - Stabilizer (Sway Bar)
タワーバー - Strut Tower Bar
サスペンション - Suspension
テンションロッド - Tension Rod

Exterior

エアロ - Aero (means aero/bodykit type items)
ウインカー - Blinker
ボンネット - Bonnet (Hood)
バンパ - Bumper
フェンダー - Fender
グリル - Grill
ヘッドライト - Headlight
ミラー - Mirror
オーバーフェンダー - Over Fender (Fender Flares)
サイドマーカー - Side Marker
スポイラ - Spoiler
テールランプ - Tail Lamp
ワイドフェンダー - Wide Fender
フロントガラス - Windshield
ウイング - Wing
ワイパー - Wiper

Interior

アンプ - Amp
オーディオ - AudioCD
チェンジャー - CD ChangerCD
チューナー - CD Tuner
ダッシュ - Dash
ダッシュボード - DashboardDVD
チェンジャー - DVD ChangerDVD
プレーヤー - DVD Player
イコライザー - Equalizer
排気温度計 - Exhaust Temperature Gauge
フロアマット - Floor Mat
燃圧計 - Fuel Pressure Gauge
インマニ計 - Intake Manifold Pressure Gauge
メーター - Meter (Gauge)
ナビ - Navigation
油圧計 - Oil Pressure Gauge
油温計 - Oil Temperature Gauge
ペダル - Pedal
シート - Seat
シートレール - Seat Rail
シフトノブ - Shift Knob
スピーカー - Speaker
スピンターンノブ - Spin Turn Knob (e-brake drift knob button thing)
サブウーハースピーカー - Subwoofer Speaker
タコメーター - Tachometer
チューナー - Tuner
ターボ計 - Turbo Gauge (Boost)
テレビ - TV
水温計 - Water Temperature Gauge
Electronics/Accessories
エアコン - Air Conditioner
バッテリー - Battery
ブーストコントローラー - Boost Controller
カーボン - Carbon (usually used for Carbon Fiber)
エンジンコンピューター - Engine Computer (ECU)
エンジンハーネス - Engine Wiring Harness

Key Words

4本セット - 4 piece set
アルミ - Aluminum
オート - Auto ( like in automatic transmission)
センタ - Center
コア - Core
ダンパー - Damper
フィルター - Filter
フロント - Front
ガスケット - Gasket
インチ - Inch
インダクション - Induction
液体 - Liquid
新品 - New Item
オイル - Oil
アウトレット - Outlet
パーツ - Parts
パイプ - Pipe/Piping
ポンプ - Pump
ラシング - Racing
リア - Rear
車検有効期限 - Shaken-yukou-kigen. JCI left on the car. (You can carry the JCI over)
修復歴 - Shufukureki. Repair jobs performed on the car.
シリコンホース - Silicone Hose (vacuum lines)
走行距離の状態 - Soukou-kyori no joutai. How many KM driven.
ステンレス - Stainless

Colors

アンバー - Amber
ブラック - Black
ブルー - Blue
クリア - Clear
クリスタル - Crystal
グリーン - Green
オレンジ - Orange
パープル - Purple
レッド - Red
シルバー - Silver
スモーク - Smoke
ホワイト - White
イエロー - Yellow
Mister.E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:14 PM   #1435
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dook-E View Post
Link to said service's website?
you will need to contact Japanese Classics. im not sure if theyve set up their website yet or not.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 09:25 PM   #1436
crzsteveo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
crzsteveo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
^they haven't set up their new parts website yet. still a work in progress. I am also going through them to get some Aero for their container in may. so far so good. response time is excellent and product pictures of what im looking for/buying is more than I can ask for. Lucky for me, Japanese classics is sort of local to me so I can go see their inventory anytime on the weekends.

and their prices are super fair! 190 for a OEM clean, no dents 180sx hood.
crzsteveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:07 PM   #1437
da_crew10
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
da_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond reputeda_crew10 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
GTR Garage has always done me right. Just recently is the only real problem I have had with them. I ordered some aero for their January container and they won't respond to my emails. Ticks me off, bc when I was ordering the items they were prompt but as soon as the transaction was paid for the communication eroded.
da_crew10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2015, 10:40 PM   #1438
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
So far Streeter has been right on the money. Quick response and smooth communication. Have never been more satisfied with his service.
Old 03-30-2015, 11:26 PM   #1439
DomChan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
DomChan is making a name for him/her selfDomChan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
$83 18x8 +33 VS-KF

DomChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2015, 06:15 AM   #1440
ditchs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
ditchs14 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomChan View Post
$83 18x8 +33 VS-KF