Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #1411
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
ahhh gotcha, well its a pretty badass city, i reside on the outskirts of it just north of the perimeter, and theres a lot of nice places, and a lot not Oh so nice places, Theres Buckhead which is like a mini LA, Little 5 points which is like a art district (all the fags go there, imagine that) Virginia Highlands which is A REALLY Ritzy place, Midtown which has all the cool stores, College park where all the shooting happens, South side where the ghetto is, Downtown where all the cool shit is, Atlantic Station which is like a mini city of its on. it was built on top of a parking deck, like down below all the buildings and shit is just a HUGGGEEEE parking deck, and thats pretty much it. I LOVE ATL. never would live anywhere else... i just wish they would make the roads better... potholes everywhere, imposible to drive a slammed car down there daily.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 11:03 PM   #1412
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
potholes = fail
Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-10-2009, 11:10 PM   #1413
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Yea, it has gotten better in the past few years... i went down there a few years ago to my first drift event at turner field, and leaving, they had 85 shut down and i had to go through downtown and it was horrible, but i was down there today and it has gotten better.

ATL definitely has the best Street Art (Graffiti) scene on the East coast though, YES NYC i seen yours, i been there its not that nice. dont argue with me..... yours is too gang related.

we got this guy :P

i seen like 9 new Mr. Fangs drawn down there today since the last time i went.

But we are like the Bum Capitol of the world and they attach onto you like mosquitoes and they piss you off, its like they ask you for money, the first time and you say no, and they just keep asking. its like DUDEEEEEE NO!
Old 06-10-2009, 11:35 PM   #1414
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
lmao @ "the first time and you say no, and they just keep asking. its like DUDEEEEEE NO!"

Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-10-2009, 11:44 PM   #1415
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

seriously shits rediculous, if you ever come here and have bums sayin, "hey man, i gotta eat..." or "hey man, i gotta catch a bus to Decatur.." they are just trying to hustle you, them lyin sons a bitches, i was down there one night and asked one, "so how much money did you make off the tourists today?" he told me 20 bucks... hahha just for bumming shit lol. 20 bucks in a day???? HELL YA.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:00 AM   #1416
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
seriously shits rediculous, if you ever come here and have bums sayin, "hey man, i gotta eat..." or "hey man, i gotta catch a bus to Decatur.." they are just trying to hustle you, them lyin sons a bitches, i was down there one night and asked one, "so how much money did you make off the tourists today?" he told me 20 bucks... hahha just for bumming shit lol. 20 bucks in a day???? HELL YA.

bum fights!!! ftw!!!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #1417
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Fuck yea dude!

ive seen my fair share ahhaha. a couple months ago when i was down there for a drift event i was going to eat at BK and stopped at this red light and just heard...

"THIS IS MY MONEY MAKIN' CORNER MO'FUCKA!"

"NO IT AINT N**GA!"

"MAN FUCK YO SHIT!"

Then outta no where this bum just throws a hard right up side the dudes head, and he knocked him the fuck out...

Then he just turns around and casually walks off with a limp..

LMAO.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:06 AM   #1418
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (68)
kevmeistah21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kevmeistah21
Quote:
ahhh gotcha, well its a pretty badass city, i reside on the outskirts of it just north of the perimeter, and theres a lot of nice places, and a lot not Oh so nice places, Theres Buckhead which is like a mini LA, Little 5 points which is like a art district (all the fags go there, imagine that) Virginia Highlands which is A REALLY Ritzy place, Midtown which has all the cool stores, College park where all the shooting happens, South side where the ghetto is, Downtown where all the cool shit is, Atlantic Station which is like a mini city of its on. it was built on top of a parking deck, like down below all the buildings and shit is just a HUGGGEEEE parking deck, and thats pretty much it. I LOVE ATL. never would live anywhere else... i just wish they would make the roads better... potholes everywhere, imposible to drive a slammed car down there daily.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHbo0tLC5tY

PERIOD
Late Night Crew... #02 <3

Bought anything from me? Please leave me a review!

http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...meistah21.html
Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #1419
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

mmm dreyers ice cream! strawberry mixed with cookies and cream!

Old 06-11-2009, 12:11 AM   #1420
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Blah blah blah. Cali's cool bro, did i ever show any disrespect? no. so, no need for that shit. we are talking about atlanta here.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:13 AM   #1421
Felipe
Post Whore!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-11-2009, 12:14 AM   #1422
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Murs is hot shit for sure. Socal produce all the best 90s circa hip hop artists. ill give that too ya. cali hip hop is all i listen to really.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:18 AM   #1423
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

^ no you troll....

Back on to the topic of murs, i loved when him and slug came together to form felt...

i believe this is needed here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzVl3gLQWdc

"Lookin at my nixon its about that time..."
Old 06-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #1424
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Quote:
Blah blah blah. Cali's cool bro, did i ever show any disrespect? no. so, no need for that shit. we are talking about atlanta here.

haha i was just kidding man! maybe it's alittle too early to be in here thats why?! it just gave me a reason to put alittle MURS up

Old 06-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #1425
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ah dog, i feel ya, my bad. haahah i just took it as one of those "yea, we run this shit" comments. MURS Is tha SHIT! look at my previous post
Old 06-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #1426
Felipe
Post Whore!

where did he go? lol lol

Late Night Crew #1

Last edited by Felipe; 06-11-2009 at 12:25 AM.. Reason: what happen to that dude
Old 06-11-2009, 12:25 AM   #1427
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Quote:
ah dog, i feel ya, my bad. haahah i just took it as one of those "yea, we run this shit" comments. MURS Is tha SHIT! look at my previous post
nope, im not like that. unless i run out of my fuckin ice cream that JUST HAPPENED... i just got the song too, now in my ipod. Thank you

Felipe, not eating anything tonight..?

Old 06-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #1428
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmeistah21 View Post
Felipe, not eating anything tonight..?
no and im fucken hungry
Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-11-2009, 12:32 AM   #1429
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Socal produce all the best 90s circa hip hop artists
NY 90s > socal 90s
Old 06-11-2009, 12:38 AM   #1430
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
no and im fucken hungry

hmm i just had a whole 12 inch bbq chicken pizza to myself! hmmm something like this. that was for yesterday or the night before when you had a steak.

Old 06-11-2009, 12:41 AM   #1431
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

im gonna watch conan brb

Old 06-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #1432
Felipe
Post Whore!

cali pizza kitchen - bbq chicken pizza
Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #1433
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection

i must try soon...
Old 06-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #1434
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

i must try soon...
sounds really really nasty..

Old 06-11-2009, 01:09 AM   #1435
Felipe
Post Whore!

its bacon baby!

Late Night Crew #1
Old 06-11-2009, 01:23 AM   #1436
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Just got back home from nrg and drew's palace. Now off to the garage to dismantle this t-25
Old 06-11-2009, 01:31 AM   #1437
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Just finished my ZT app, gave it to Jack so he can check it. *nervous* ... not.

That "LA" song is fire... never heard of that dude.

I do have a Nixon Superhero watch though, from back in the day. Shit was gigantic.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-11-2009, 01:34 AM   #1438
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Just got back home from nrg and drew's palace. Now off to the garage to dismantle this t-25
hope you enjoyed your stay.

did you blow you current T25?

oh and...

Old 06-11-2009, 01:38 AM   #1439
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post
hope you enjoyed your stay.

did you blow you current T25?
Even worse... boost leak due to broken stud.

Old 06-11-2009, 01:39 AM   #1440
kevmeistah21
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Just finished my ZT app, gave it to Jack so he can check it. *nervous* ... not.

That "LA" song is fire... never heard of that dude.

I do have a Nixon Superhero watch though, from back in the day. Shit was gigantic.
everyone has a big ass nixon watch these days, even the guy/girl who stole mine.. scum.

Closed Thread