Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-01-2008, 03:53 PM   #1351
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
union city- union city blvd. & regents blvd. - yesterday afternoon - green s13 hatch with n1 dual style(possibly real apex'i) exhaust, dumped, one passenger. seen this car a couple times before in the same area. i was in the bangbus.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2008, 07:01 PM   #1352
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
spotted a black primer fastback on leland rd and crestview, looked like it had some 16s and exhaust?

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 11:28 PM   #1353
Naim
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I spotted a black primered fastback in Concord off of Monument with red rims 4x4 status.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 01:40 AM   #1354
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
spotted a white s13 w/ maroon fenders on 880 north bound around 10pm..looks lowered w/ n1 style exhaust system, some wheels and perhaps HID? You were jamming on the freeway and exited Alvarado Niles.. I was in my Nissan Titan and followed you a bit in #3 lane before you exited..
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 02:40 PM   #1355
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
[quote=midnightouge;2149333]spotted

lol my twin....

\msgs
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:28 PM   #1356
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im pretty sure i saw this out of the corner of my eye about an hour ago on Mathilda Rd....a black s14 with a huge spoiler, and playstaion decals all over the doors?...
dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 04:39 PM   #1357
tekniq

tekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enoughtekniq will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to tekniq
champagne pignose lowered on meshies as i was leaving de anza today at around 2:45. tossed up the deuces and got a pair back.

primered black s13 coupe with a silvia front kitted, meshies in back se wheels in front and exhaust with a stockton drifters sticker on the back windshield in the parking lot as i was walking to class yesterday.
tekniq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #1358
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahbeeed View Post
im pretty sure i saw this out of the corner of my eye about an hour ago on Mathilda Rd....a black s14 with a huge spoiler, and playstaion decals all over the doors?...
thats some mazda...6something

i see it in mtn view sometimes.

disgusting.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #1359
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted a white zenki 14 @ borders in the une(union city).... very clean condition... dumped... exhaust.... pretty flush 5 spoke works i believe.... jdm zenki skirts.... stock wing....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 11:58 AM   #1360
blitzkrgCT9A
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
blitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond reputeblitzkrgCT9A has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Spotted a grey pignose s13 on Cushing Pkwy yesterday afternoon around 3:30pm-4pm.. The car has an exhaust, slammed w/ some meshies. I was in my s14 in front of you and then pulled to the slow lane and threw you a peace sign when you drove past me.
blitzkrgCT9A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 12:11 PM   #1361
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
last night i was at the movies in folsom and i spotted a slammed black coupe with a silvia front, work meisters, r33? seats, and ti was turbooo. sweeeet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:36 PM   #1362
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
spotted a white zenki 14 @ borders in the une(union city).... very clean condition... dumped... exhaust.... pretty flush 5 spoke works i believe.... jdm zenki skirts.... stock wing....
i think i saw the same car yesterday morning. the driver looked indian...i think it had an SE lip too. yea?

I AM LEGIT.
Old 07-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #1363
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Two days ago I saw a s14 zenki which looked stock exchept it had kouki tails, driving on 101n near mountain view.

Yesterday on winchester blvd I saw the infamous asian racer girl driving the black kouki s14.
Old 07-03-2008, 05:18 PM   #1364
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

oo! oo! oo! asian racer girl!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #1365
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I saw a white Zenki S14 with a black hood that used to have hoodpins,Primer gray front bumper,4 lug,steelies, it possibly had Euro glass headlights. At sun valley mall in concord around 12:00-12:30pmish.

Last edited by projekt_s13; 07-04-2008 at 02:42 AM..
projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:41 AM   #1366
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
I saw a white Zenki S14 with a black hood that used to have hoodpins,Primer gray front bumper,4 lug,steelies, it possibly had Euro glass headlights. At sun valley mall in concord around 12:00-12:30ish.
Saw the exact same car but parked at Longs Drugs.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 02:07 PM   #1367
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
i think i saw the same car yesterday morning. the driver looked indian...i think it had an SE lip too. yea?
yes yes only in the west....
Old 07-04-2008, 10:27 PM   #1368
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Its not a 240sx, but I spotted a gray primered KP61 with black enkei meshies, sparco steering wheel and recaro bucket seat on Hostetter and Capitol.
Old 07-04-2008, 11:59 PM   #1369
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
is that the one with the fender mirrors?? i saw him too.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 01:25 AM   #1370
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
grey s13 wangan wing, gold meshies.. said whats up to you at union landing.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:35 AM   #1371
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
parked next to a red fastback with black wheels and chrome lip....this was at the Sunnyvale plaza where Sport authority, ross, and circuit city is.
dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:52 AM   #1372
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
gold S13 on capitol expressway and tully

gave you the peace sign
That was me

You were in the black s14?

Quote:
grey s13 wangan wing, gold meshies.. said whats up to you at union landing.
HEY, I saw you a while back.. haha ;p

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:14 AM   #1373
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^

Alex is alive!!!

Wow.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 02:55 PM   #1374
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Jay is alive!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #1375
i8yourfwd
Zilvia FREAK!

i8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfectioni8yourfwd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to i8yourfwd
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
^

Alex is alive!!!

Wow.
IT'S JAY FOO

lol look at my avatar!!

n sup kevin

Quote:
S13SilviaGirl: Mel are you that big?
i8yourfwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:48 PM   #1376
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
bahhaahahahhaa.

I was a little high when I wrote that.

hehehehehe.

what it do doooo

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:51 AM   #1377
DohcKA
BANNED

spotted a lowered s13 fastback on 880 the other day.... all the details i could think of... i was runnin out of gas on the freeway on a bike and was pullin to the side... this was yesterday at around 11 something pm
Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 AM   #1378
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
runnin out of gas on the freeway on a bike is a bitch. i did that recently

luckily zar's homeboy was coming my way anyway, and happened to have a gas can with him. WIN
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #1379
s13DrOop
Zilvia Member

s13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfections13DrOop is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to s13DrOop
zilvian. bike riding lets doo
Old 07-07-2008, 12:14 PM   #1380
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
sunday seen a green pignose hatch in richmond. had kouki tails.