Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #1351
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Stylish.....

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2008, 03:40 PM   #1352
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
hm any one have a good picture of the GREEN CAMO rx-7 [FD] i think i seen a pink camo one, but i want the see the green camo again. i think i seen it from Tokyo auto salon i forget which year.
Old 04-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #1353
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRas View Post
is this okay?

^^^^
1: What cage is that/ where'd you get it?
2: Where'd you get that gauge pod???
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #1354
Dirty Dee
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Dirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the roughDirty Dee is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_marine View Post
^^^^

Looks like an Autopower cage
Dirty Dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:32 AM   #1355
heiyuu
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
heiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfectionheiyuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I wanna see the clearance between an s13 7-spoker and the rear suspension. Please state if it's stock height or lowered/cambered.

Yes I am too lazy to look at my own car for two reasons: It's not lowered yet, and it's still sleeping under it's cover.
Old 04-16-2008, 12:51 AM   #1356
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
can someone post how close the s13 rear seats fit compared to the s14 im looking into that s13 origin carbon rear seat delete if its close.
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 02:49 AM   #1357
ocn
Zilvia Member

ocn is on a distinguished road
can some one find or possibly photo shop an s13 coupe with the work equip03's on it , im thinkin about buying a set.
ocn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:18 AM   #1358
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TougeLabs View Post
can someone post how close the s13 rear seats fit compared to the s14 im looking into that s13 origin carbon rear seat delete if its close.
when i tried to put a s14 rear seat in an s13, it was too narrow. hope that helps
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:50 AM   #1359
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
Need pictures of a Silvia dual projector's foglight output on a wall
specifically looking for beam pattern
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 12:32 PM   #1360
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
bronze 5zigen FN's on black s14?
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:51 PM   #1361
zerooath
98 Kouki Slicktop. Tip Dealer!

zerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zerooath
Post all pics of RB25DET swapped S14s you guys can muster up please. I know you guys have em!
Old 04-16-2008, 04:21 PM   #1362
RoYaL FLuSH
Leaky Injector

RoYaL FLuSH is on a distinguished road
This is an odd request but due to a recent crackdown on rhd jdm headlights (cut off) in my area, I need pics of Nissan Stanza headlights installed on an s13 Silvia front end. Any similarly shaped usdm dot headlights would also suffice. Any other info about installation / fabrication would be appreciated as well. Thanks
Old 04-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #1363
afro88
Leaky Injector

afro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really niceafro88 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiatsu View Post
this is pretty close to your description....

Thanks I appreciate it.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #1364
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec View Post
when i tried to put a s14 rear seat in an s13, it was too narrow. hope that helps
So you didn't get it to fit at all? I've seen a few S13s that have the seats in. From what people said, it takes some effort to get it in there and some modification that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll see if I can find the pics and what exactly they did to get it in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerooath View Post
Post all pics of RB25DET swapped S14s you guys can muster up please. I know you guys have em!
http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...id=63&zoneid=1

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:32 PM   #1365
a_ahmed
BANNED

a_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfectiona_ahmed is close to perfection
i wana see pic of mb motoring competition 17x9+17 with 255/40/17 rt-615 pics... or well any 255/40/17 on s13.

Thanks
a_ahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:06 PM   #1366
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Ok people... any one got some pics with a MOONEYES steering wheel on either an s13 or s14??

Either white or blue flake

and if you know the size please list

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:16 PM   #1367
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13_marine View Post
^^^^
2: Where'd you get that gauge pod???
im pretty sure thats a Border gauge pod..you can get that from rhdjapan.com
Old 04-16-2008, 10:29 PM   #1368
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
This one will be hard: 17x9 + 15 5zigen FN's with 215/40/17 and 17x10 + 12 rear with 225/45/17.
EDIT: Okay doesn't have to be FN's I would just like to see the stretch. Prefered on stock bodied cars.

Last edited by YoungGun; 04-16-2008 at 11:52 PM..
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 01:47 AM   #1369
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
old asss pic.

17x9 +17 215/40/17

17x10.5 +27 225/45./17

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:31 AM   #1370
zerooath
98 Kouki Slicktop. Tip Dealer!

zerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to allzerooath is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to zerooath
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
So you didn't get it to fit at all? I've seen a few S13s that have the seats in. From what people said, it takes some effort to get it in there and some modification that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'll see if I can find the pics and what exactly they did to get it in there.

http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...id=63&zoneid=1

Awesome! Thanks dude!
Old 04-17-2008, 10:27 AM   #1371
HKSepp

HKSepp is an unknown quantity at this point
hi! does anyone have pics of kouki 240´s with uras type 2 bodykits??? I searched but didn`t find some...... thank you!
HKSepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:28 PM   #1372
DRIFTSTAR INC

DRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTSTAR INC is a glorious beacon of light
s13 coupe with s14 kouki jdm front bumper
DRIFTSTAR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:50 PM   #1373
muddafakka
Zilvia FREAK!

muddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfectionmuddafakka is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HKSepp View Post
hi! does anyone have pics of kouki 240´s with uras type 2 bodykits??? I searched but didn`t find some...... thank you!
Did you check their Japanese or Australian website?

If not...

muddafakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 08:54 PM   #1374
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I'd like to see anyone with an s13 rocking Gram Light 57C's I have the opportunity to pick some up real cheap, just want to get a feel for em
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #1375
Touge_Monster
Zilvia FREAK!

Touge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond reputeTouge_Monster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIFTSTAR INC View Post
s13 coupe with s14 kouki jdm front bumper

I made this on paint the other day with my car. It kind of gives you the idea. I hope this helps.

EDIT* Im an idiot I didnt even notice that it isnt a kouki bumper
This thread gave me aids, thank you based god.
Touge_Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 12:11 AM   #1376
jspec240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
jspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfectionjspec240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
any one running a mooneyes steering wheel?? pics of any.. pa pa pa please...

661 sliders Gymkhana @ buttonwillow
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...-sessions.html

>> Bakersfield Hook up thread <<
jspec240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 02:35 AM   #1377
HKSepp

HKSepp is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddafakka View Post
Did you check their Japanese or Australian website?

If not...

yes, but these are the only pics I found. I thought that someone has some other pics. thank you!
HKSepp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 04:05 AM   #1378
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240 View Post
any one running a mooneyes steering wheel?? pics of any.. pa pa pa please...
another old asss pic.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2008, 10:08 AM   #1379
jdFKNmVRT
Zilvia Member

jdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura aboutjdFKNmVRT has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to jdFKNmVRT

Old 04-18-2008, 11:05 AM   #1380
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Im looking for more pics of nismo lmgt-4's on a s14. 18x8.5 +25 & 18x9.5 +30

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote