Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-03-2020, 02:01 PM   #13591
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
But then how would they let everyone know about their penile insecurity?
MAGA hats have been doing the job just fine for the last 4 years.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-2020, 05:42 PM   #13592
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
MAGA hats have been doing the job just fine for the last 4 years.

We already have a political bullshit thread.

Out of curiosity, I priced out a new Chevy Suburban the way I would want it. I didn?t even go balls to the wall with the options, just went for the 6.2L

$82,000

Needless to say, I won?t be driving one of those anytime soon. My square body is going to stick around a little bit longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 05:57 PM   #13593
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Even crazier is when you see a brand new 80K+ truck/ SUV and it's got another 20K-50K+ in aftermarket shit... Those vehicles end up looking tacky as shit and yet people still go crazy for them.

Don't even get me started on the wack ass 22" rims with 40" stretched mud tires, sticking a foot out of the fucking fenders.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 09:20 AM   #13594
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to cdlong
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Even crazier is when you see a brand new 80K+ truck/ SUV and it's got another 20K-50K+ in aftermarket shit... Those vehicles end up looking tacky as shit and yet people still go crazy for them.

Don't even get me started on the wack ass 22" rims with 40" stretched mud tires, sticking a foot out of the fucking fenders.
https://www.bankrate.com/finance/deb...%20%2490%2C460.

"total consumer debt in the U.S. is at $14.1 trillion, with Americans carrying an average personal debt of $90,460."
Old 12-04-2020, 12:00 PM   #13595
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdlong View Post

"total consumer debt in the U.S. is at $14.1 trillion, with Americans carrying an average personal debt of $90,460."
I mean if you are paying on a house that is not that bad. If that is just credit cards and loans then..yikes.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 12:55 PM   #13596
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:

dang i'm way below average.

if you own a house and theres only $90k left on the mortgage, odds are you're doing pretty ok! (houses are like $450-700k in my area for anything reasonably decent. Shitty condos and apts are $275-450)

Quote:
Old 12-04-2020, 01:42 PM   #13597
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
My former employer tried to transfer me from Fresno to Torrence with something like a $2/hour raise. I laughed.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:25 PM   #13598
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
My former employer tried to transfer me from Fresno to Torrence with something like a $2/hour raise. I laughed.
I live in Torrance and keep buying lotto tickets.

it would take a lot more than $2/hr to get me to move to fresno tho.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2020, 02:53 PM   #13599
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

cdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant futurecdlong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I mean if you are paying on a house that is not that bad. If that is just credit cards and loans then..yikes.
That does include home ownership, so it's not terrible, but only 65% of Americans own a home. Credit card debt alone averages something like $6k. I didn't see anything about car debt, but there's quite a lot of it.
Old 12-04-2020, 03:19 PM   #13600
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
The topic of cost of trucks is one that has stayed on my mind. How can it be justified to spend a small fortune on a truck. Hell, I'd love a 2014 GMC Sierra 4x4 (avg 100k miles) but they go for 25k plus here in TN.
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 03:43 PM   #13601
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Do you want it for status or utility? As long as people are willing to go into debt for status prices on trucks will hold or increase.

Even Jeep and Honda are in the game and both brands should be the opposite of big ass look at me trucks.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:36 AM   #13602
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
The topic of cost of trucks is one that has stayed on my mind. How can it be justified to spend a small fortune on a truck. Hell, I'd love a 2014 GMC Sierra 4x4 (avg 100k miles) but they go for 25k plus here in TN.
I don't even try to justify what I spent on my ZR2 Bison (which I bought used with less than 10k miles). I just use it whenever possible to scout photo locations for our sales cars and to go camping or sliding around a dirt road or hauling ass down a desert wash.

It was worth $10k easy to be able to go out to the desert with my brother and dad and spend time enjoying Anza Borrego Desert State Park in February.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 01:36 PM   #13603
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Has this been posted yet? This thing looks like it'd be a blast to drive.

Vanderhall Navarro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv5VZleYi_c

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2020, 05:10 PM   #13604
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Has this been posted yet? This thing looks like it'd be a blast to drive.

Vanderhall Navarro
Can't tell if it's a glorified side-by-side or an actual street-legal car

Zoox finally debuted their "car"(?) idk what to call it. People-mover might be more appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r7PEl0tMSk

I think it's a very cool and well-executed idea, but things might get a bit complicated if people continue moving out of large cities.

Side note: Zoox got a long-term lease at Altimont Raceway and repaved it. Makes me happy. Wonder if the shitdick hypocrite neighbors have complained about their electric cars yet
Old 12-14-2020, 09:53 PM   #13605
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Zoox finally debuted their "car"(?) idk what to call it.
as an alternative to a Subway it should be called DUMBWAY.
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 08:17 AM   #13606
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by cured13 View Post
as an alternative to a Subway it should be called DUMBWAY.
Because it's fairly ugly or because it threatens you as a perceived step toward fully autonomous vehicles sharing our roadways or because of another reason?
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 08:51 AM   #13607
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford...-drive-review/
Old 12-23-2020, 10:20 PM   #13608
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
not a car... but just as iconic. Advan is releasing the very first brand new 3 spoke wheel since the mid 2000s. theyre resurrecting the Advan Oni! i hope they continue this trend with some 17s or 18s!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 06:57 AM   #13609
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
not a car... But just as iconic. Advan is releasing the very first brand new 3 spoke wheel since the mid 2000s. Theyre resurrecting the advan oni! I hope they continue this trend with some 17s or 18s!

oh. My. God. Yes!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-26-2020, 10:51 AM   #13610
Future240
Future Moderator

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/japan-g...bon-free-2050/

It was good while it lasted. Pretty much bills to death of Japanese sports cars
Old 12-29-2020, 02:38 PM   #13611
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
not a car... but just as iconic. Advan is releasing the very first brand new 3 spoke wheel since the mid 2000s. theyre resurrecting the Advan Oni! i hope they continue this trend with some 17s or 18s!

Oh wow I love this. Would look kinda great on the new Z...[emoji44]

Old 12-29-2020, 05:35 PM   #13612
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Oh wow I love this. Would look kinda great on the new Z...[emoji44]

its only coming in 14" and 15" though

Old 12-31-2020, 05:19 AM   #13613
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
its only coming in 14" and 15" though

Oh that?s not cool.

Old 01-05-2021, 06:48 PM   #13614
Alex Mcknz

Alex Mcknz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

It looks nice and unique. Who needs a new car if you can just modify an old one?
Alex Mcknz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 07:17 PM   #13615
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Mcknz View Post
It looks nice and unique. Who needs a new car if you can just modify an old one?
eh... i want my 2015/2016 Mazda3 Grand Touring wagon in manual. theyre not easy to find unfortunately aaaaaand im waiting to see what happens financially this year. would like to get something a bit nicer for a daily than my current Protege5.

Old 01-06-2021, 09:55 AM   #13616
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Mazda is getting wild again

RWD in-line 6 Mazda 6

Rotary hybrid Mx-30
Old 01-07-2021, 05:37 AM   #13617
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:

RWD in-line 6 Mazda 6

Rotary hybrid Mx-30

Yeah the I line six part was announced a while back. Very excited to see that in the new 6 and CX-9. This is why I?m such a fan of Mazda right now. They have the balls to do what they think is right for their brand and their enthusiast oriented customers. Sure they have a ton of CUV?s but they aren?t ditching cars and roadsters either. And considering they aren?t owned by anyone anymore they can do what they think is best.

Old 01-07-2021, 10:01 AM   #13618
cdlong
Nissanaholic!

Quote:

RWD in-line 6 Mazda 6

Rotary hybrid Mx-30
Knowing Mazda and the direction BMW has gone, this will be the new 3 series.

Also, that MX-30 will certainly be interesting. I want to see where this goes.
Old 01-07-2021, 10:12 AM   #13619
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Knowing Mazda and the direction BMW has gone, this will be the new 3 series.

Also, that MX-30 will certainly be interesting. I want to see where this goes.
Size-wise the Mazda6 would actually be their 5-series.

If they do a RWD Mazda3, that would be awesome.
Old 01-07-2021, 01:54 PM   #13620
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Yeah the I line six part was announced a while back. Very excited to see that in the new 6 and CX-9. This is why I?m such a fan of Mazda right now. They have the balls to do what they think is right for their brand and their enthusiast oriented customers. Sure they have a ton of CUV?s but they aren?t ditching cars and roadsters either. And considering they aren?t owned by anyone anymore they can do what they think is best.
For real. I love Mazda. Their design language is beautiful and original. Definitely my favorite brand. I just don't need any of their cars lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
If they do a RWD Mazda3, that would be awesome.
With a turbo please! That would be awesome