Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:36 PM   #1321
DohcKA
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
on friday spotted a white fastback in frisco.... had a black chuki front bumper.... dumped white guy driving it with a asian dude pass.... i was in the slammed white accord with another zilvian...
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #1322
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Clean red vert with gold wheels and s13 front conversion, ran into this same dood like 3 times today, going to DeAnza in the morning, leaving school (nodded my head), and on wolfe rd in Sunnyvale. i was in the maroon fastback with black meshies.
dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 08:31 PM   #1323
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
I spotted Espa S13's car parked close to Capitol Expressway. I saw a grey coupe with gold sportmax 962's, and an aftermarket rear bumper on the same road. I also a clean ass black 86 hatch lowered with bronzish rims, and exhaust smashing down 680.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 03:12 AM   #1324
importdude
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
importdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond reputeimportdude has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importdude
saw a red "sil -80" front+fmic+sr cf hood and nismo rims
4th and commerical kragens in san jose

yesterday around 4pm
importdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:11 PM   #1325
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a white fastback with black +0 offset meshies and lowered on bailey in pittsburg around 1:30pm?
I was in my friends loud red FC rx7

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #1326
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
bailey right by the freeway entrance n micky d's posted up rollin it up
Old 06-25-2008, 06:36 PM   #1327
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^ Was that you?

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 06:52 PM   #1328
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
bailey right by the freeway entrance n micky d's posted up rollin it up
This foo always be rolling.

I'm dry yo YEE.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:04 PM   #1329
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
seen Jesse exiting 880 brokaw then right behind him saw a white zenki s14 (like mine). aspec exhaust (like mine). wanted to throw up the duece but you decided to be Mr. hardass and burn out on the turn and do 60 down brokaw.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:11 PM   #1330
DohcKA
BANNED

nope i own a champagne coupe and i stay in the east bay.... my cousin lives out there off bailey.... im out there a lot......
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
This foo always be rolling.

I'm dry yo YEE.
haha you know it... lets get on a sesh ant
Old 06-26-2008, 07:20 PM   #1331
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Yeeeeeeeeeeee

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 06-26-2008, 09:03 PM   #1332
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
i seen a pink sil80..girl driving on 1st street on tuesday.
yesterday, saw a girl driving a grey coupe near shell at capitol/hostetter(i think)

both cars slammed on 15x8 meshies or sportmax or something

yesterday also bone stock looking s13 hatch, light blue, steelies, no hubcaps, oxidation? on one of the rear qp, saw him twice that day, once near shell at capitol/hostetter and then down near hostetter/old oakland road
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 09:19 PM   #1333
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DohcKA View Post
nope i own a champagne coupe and i stay in the east bay.... my cousin lives out there off bailey.... im out there a lot......

haha you know it... lets get on a sesh ant
Oh really... Then ive seen your ass before. Champange coupe on mesh looking wheels?

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:44 AM   #1334
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
girl driving a black kouki exiting 92 san mateo bridge

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 06:06 PM   #1335
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Red Zenki fastback with an asian girl driving it in Pleasant Hill, looked lowered.

EZ MONEY
Old 06-27-2008, 10:19 PM   #1336
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

White hatchy lowered. chucki turn signals. exhaust. on Hesperian Blvd. In Hayward.

Saw each other at the intersection and blinked.
Nice car.

Old 06-28-2008, 12:07 PM   #1337
darkslide
Leaky Injector

darkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura about
dark green hb w/kouki tails on 680 near fremont yesterday in the am
Old 06-28-2008, 12:53 PM   #1338
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
I saw Raymond(dakine240) parked in front of Winchester Auto on Hostetter yesterday.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:35 PM   #1339
Naim
Zilvia Member

Red Sil-eighty parked in Fremont, clean as hell. Gold chuki coupe with busted headlight lowered on some weird green rims in Hayward. Than a white chuki fastback lowered on SE's in Hayward.

EZ MONEY
Old 06-28-2008, 02:42 PM   #1340
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

^Thats KlutchKhemist.

Cleanest sil-eighty in the yay.

Old 06-28-2008, 02:58 PM   #1341
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Stop it Ant!! Not the cleanet sil eighty in the yay... That gold chuki coupe is dohcka. When did you see a red sileighty in Fremont..??
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 07:43 PM   #1342
Naim
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by klutchkhemist View Post
Stop it Ant!! Not the cleanet sil eighty in the yay... That gold chuki coupe is dohcka. When did you see a red sileighty in Fremont..??
This morning parked in an apartment complex that is very familliar because I remember buying a chuki bumper from some guy in your same complex.

EZ MONEY
Old 06-29-2008, 12:38 PM   #1343
s13silady
Nissanaholic!

s13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfections13silady is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by klutchkhemist View Post
shiiiiittt. dont me modest sucka... that was the cleanest pignose ive ever seen.... now its the cleanest sil-eighty.
Old 06-30-2008, 03:39 AM   #1344
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
red coupe with wing, sorta had same red wing i have, on tasman in milpitas around ~2 today
Old 06-30-2008, 05:24 PM   #1345
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
White S14 kouki lowered a little bit with an exhaust on blossom hill.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:07 PM   #1346
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
todayyyy...white(primered?) zenki 14 with flush black wheels, exhaust and kouki tails on elcamino today in colma...and also a red hatch on 15x8 lookin black with polished sportmax on serramomnte blvd also in colma
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 08:08 PM   #1347
DohcKA
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post
Oh really... Then ive seen your ass before. Champange coupe on mesh looking wheels?
green ar racing wheels painted green..... thats me.... no meshies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naim View Post
Red Sil-eighty parked in Fremont, clean as hell. Gold chuki coupe with busted headlight lowered on some weird green rims in Hayward. Than a white chuki fastback lowered on SE's in Hayward.
haha busted headlight... gold chuki coupe weird green wheels thats me... SOUTH HAYWARD yeeeeeee
Old 06-30-2008, 08:17 PM   #1348
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
gold S13 on capitol expressway and tully

gave you the peace sign

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 10:05 PM   #1349
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
slammed pignose fast back, with a lip, gold meshies? front and black/grey meshhies rear. saw you near pick and pull/vex motorsports, threw a peace sign, but you're either to gangster to say what up, or just didnt see me. holla!
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:45 AM   #1350
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
At like 9pm saw a grey primered sil 80 with bricks, some deep dish looking rims, and kouki tails turning right on coolidge ave in oakland, i threw the deuces up. Think their was a passenger.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote