Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 AM   #1261
driftthis
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
driftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura aboutdriftthis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what wheels are these.

Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 03:28 AM   #1262
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^SSR koenig with no center cap
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:19 PM   #1263
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

so... gp sports sides or what?
Old 11-07-2007, 09:20 PM   #1264
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Those are Bomex
Type 3 I believe
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:03 AM   #1265
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
I know I don't have a picture but theres something really specific that I'm looking for. It's a shifter extension...I don't know who makes it but it makes the shifter closer to the steering wheel. It's not the Pivot moving arm shifter.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:14 AM   #1266
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
what bumper please???
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 09:54 AM   #1267
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
jic coilovers~
Bought a car and got these in it!
I am installing in my drifty cah...

just wondering specs and shiet!
lmk

dual springs!?@

sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 11:22 AM   #1268
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatdrifterguy View Post
what bumper please???
Looks like Origin Stylish w/o bumper lights (maybe covered by those stickers)

http://www.origin-lab.com/index.php?...ish&model=S14Z
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:25 PM   #1269
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
jic coilovers~

lmk

dual springs!?@

Those are helper springs.. they allow your vehicle to have more of a progressive spring feel to the suspension and to allow your suspension to give more rebound and bump stroke.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 12:33 PM   #1270
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
Looks like Origin Stylish w/o bumper lights (maybe covered by those stickers)
no check out the side where the canards are, see how the one i put flows in the same direction but the origin is the other way

it looks kinda like a jdm kouki bumper but with a bigger lip. i cant find it anywhere. closest i found was the version select type 4 for the zenki. its pretty close but i dont like how the bumper has that extra indent in the middle. i think version 1 on the kouki looks the same but version 1 for the zenki is like vertex.

edit*
k i just found out its the k's frp factory s14. found more pics.

anyone know where i can get these???
thatdrifterguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:33 PM   #1271
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Second try: Dmax

http://www.dmax-cs.com/aero/s14z.html
Old 11-09-2007, 01:39 PM   #1272
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
He already found the answer himself..... K's FRP factory makes the aero.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 01:44 PM   #1273
OptionZero
Post Whore!

oh darn
mdafsdgasd
Old 11-09-2007, 02:11 PM   #1274
lbsam
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (12)
lbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Anybody know what kind of wheels these are? This picture was posted on the first page of this thread, the guy that posted it was trying to find out the name of the bumper, but I like the wheels, they look like 16"s. I know you can't tell what kind of spoke design it has.. but the lip is very destinct, Let me know if you have any ideas on what they could be..

lbsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 02:29 PM   #1275
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
i think theyre centerlines
Old 11-09-2007, 02:49 PM   #1276
lbsam
Zilvia Member

lbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her selflbsam is making a name for him/her self
Do you know what specific model or size those look like?
Old 11-09-2007, 02:53 PM   #1277
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyvia13 View Post
jic coilovers~

lmk

dual springs!?@ helper springs...

DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN get SPECS from for these?
I searched and only found jic new coils flta2or some shit!

No big deal car gonna sit for a few months maybe come out for a few donuts every now and again! WINTER SUCKS IN NH!!
Put away drift car to slide around in Daily driver!

JIC COILOVERS DUAL SPRINGS AKA HELPERS!
lmk Thanks
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 03:13 PM   #1278
lbsam
Zilvia Member

Ok so I tried to research.. I found these Sport maxes in 16" They look similar to the ones I posted, but lip looks way bigger on the unknown ones?
Old 11-09-2007, 03:59 PM   #1279
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
possibly because they are 15"s?

its an optical illusion.

smaller diameter means the face looks deeper.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:20 PM   #1280
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
my vote is for SSR Mk.I
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 06:25 PM   #1281
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsam View Post
Ok so I tried to research.. I found these Sport maxes in 16" They look similar to the ones I posted, but lip looks way bigger on the unknown ones?
What is this Protomotors trailer.:ghey:
out the box 240's
Old 11-09-2007, 07:49 PM   #1282
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
What is this Protomotors trailer.:ghey:
out the box 240's

+1 THAT PLACE IS GARBAGE!
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:33 PM   #1283
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
I know I don't have a picture but theres something really specific that I'm looking for. It's a shifter extension...I don't know who makes it but it makes the shifter closer to the steering wheel. It's not the Pivot moving arm shifter.
Anyone?

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 08:35 PM   #1284
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
Anyone?
autobacs sells them.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 10:44 PM   #1285
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
yes autobacs sells them i hear as does uras
Old 11-10-2007, 10:10 AM   #1286
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbsam View Post
but the lip is very destinct
I don't know that the lip is that distinct, it's just a small diameter stepped lip.
Old 11-10-2007, 03:44 PM   #1287
CarloSR
Leaky Injector

CarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her selfCarloSR is making a name for him/her self
Rims ?

Thanks.
CarloSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #1288
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Grenades .

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 06:33 AM   #1289
David Steele
Zilvia Member

David Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the roughDavid Steele is a jewel in the rough

What rear overfender are these?
David Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 AM   #1290
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Those are Koguchi Power front and rear overfenders:

http://www.koguchipower.com/parts/femder-rear.htm
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote