Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2008, 07:11 PM   #1261
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerwitfry
quick question, who here has the S14 RUCA powered by max, i heard it needs spacer because it might rub with the coilovers, is this true and for what coilovers?

its true for 17x9.5+15~17 in the front

Dan,

Im confused this is a ruca how does this rub the front coilover? im very confused on where the rubbing is occuring
I was thinking coilovers for some odd reason but ya you wrote RUCA ~ my bad, there is no spacer that can change anything in regards to the RUCA. Some shocks or coilovers that are incompatable with our RUCA are ones with larger diameter bottom mount than ours, and particularly the ones with a really low bottom mount that places the larger diameter collars / adjusters right near the inside bend of the RUCA. The RUCA's always go in front of the shock not behind it. Some people who mistakingly mount the RUCA backwards have had it hit the shock. The only car we installed RUCA's on that I can remember having a compatability problem was TEIN super Drift on S13.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbcstylez View Post
pls quote me for s14 ruca, rear toe shipped to 94089 business addy
$385 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
k , just lmk when they come in.
aight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mothon View Post
Do you have fender rollers instock and ready to ship?
YES
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4bangers View Post
you only need RUCA on the rear right? the front already have camber plate and we can use stock RUCA right? please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks
Yes RUCA is on the rear only, front has camber plate and you use the stock lower control arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
17x9.5 plus 15, youll need a 5 mill for most coilovers front.
right!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyS-14 View Post
Interested in a fender roller, Toe arms to 54915.
$410 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxvaj View Post
i want the Oil Catch Tank
how much can you do for pick up or shipped to 92220?
email me
[email protected]
OK $40 cash or $50 shipped and paypal'd
Quote:
Originally Posted by slappythehomelessclown View Post
PM'd about S13 oil pan protect.
PM'd you
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2008, 08:20 PM   #1262
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to cfrost
*waves from other thread in forum*
Old 02-27-2008, 08:27 PM   #1263
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
codunc is making a name for him/her selfcodunc is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
do you have S14 RUCA in stock? and do they ship from your store?
Old 02-27-2008, 09:33 PM   #1264
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrost View Post
*waves from other thread in forum*
harro, I miss drifting with you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by codunc View Post
do you have S14 RUCA in stock? and do they ship from your store?
Yes and Yes
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-27-2008, 09:42 PM   #1265
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

codunc is making a name for him/her selfcodunc is making a name for him/her self
price on s14 ruca shipped to 62946?
Old 02-27-2008, 11:46 PM   #1266
SleepyS-14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (5)
SleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the roughSleepyS-14 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Money sent for the fender roller and rear toe arms. Thanks, Jordan
Old 02-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #1267
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Price on 4x114.3 25mm spacer, tension rods for s14, and RUCA's for S13 shipped to 68526. Can you calculate it with and without the tension rods. Thanks. Oh yeah, and a seat.

Are the tension rods and RUCA's interchangeable between Ss13 and S14?
Old 02-28-2008, 08:34 PM   #1268
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
can you please pm me a price shipped to 38017 for the following: a pair of 15mm and a pair of 30mm bolt on spacers all in 4X114.3. thanks a lot.
Old 02-29-2008, 02:34 AM   #1269
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
So do i order off the site? or through you on Zilvia?

fender roller shipped to 98087.

-Binh
Old 02-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #1270
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
price on s14 ruca shipped to 62946?
$200 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyS-14 View Post
Money sent for the fender roller and rear toe arms. Thanks, Jordan
Thanks, tracking emailed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
Price on 4x114.3 25mm spacer, tension rods for s14, and RUCA's for S13 shipped to 68526. Can you calculate it with and without the tension rods. Thanks. Oh yeah, and a seat.
25mm spacers $100 shipped
Tenrods $200 shipped
RUCAS $200 shipped
Seat is not available yet.
Are the tension rods and RUCA's interchangeable between Ss13 and S14?
Yes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman8527 View Post
can you please pm me a price shipped to 38017 for the following: a pair of 15mm and a pair of 30mm bolt on spacers all in 4X114.3. thanks a lot.
$190 shipped
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFaNG View Post
So do i order off the site? or through you on Zilvia? fender roller shipped to 98087.-Binh
Website is flat rate shipping, Zilvia quotes are more accurate. $215 shipped.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:50 PM   #1271
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Since I crashed the HPI intercooler I've had forever into a hay bail I finally got an opportunity to install the MAX FMIC kit on my own car! The pipe kit is better than HPI because it comes with the whole hot pipe, very shiny! Blang! Blang! Check it...

PS. The kit we sell normally comes with black silicone, I just put the orange ones on there for fun.
Price of the kit is $380, pretty good for a TUBE FIN unit, everyone else in that range sells the inferior BAR PLATE design (even greddy)
Old 03-01-2008, 09:20 AM   #1272
Fries
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
Fries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfectionFries is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Do you offer intercooler kits for s14 with s13 motor?
Old 03-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #1273
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Sorry, No. Just S13 CA18, SR equipped 13,14,15 skyline GTSt, GTR, & Supra.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:42 PM   #1274
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
need a price on a set of coilovers for a 93 SC300 shipped to 77054.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #1275
WTFaNG
Leaky Injector

WTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enoughWTFaNG will become famous soon enough
PM box full, you think you can send me some info on purchasing that fender roller ?

-Binh
Old 03-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #1276
minisilvia
Leaky Injector

minisilvia is on a distinguished road
Need a price on a fender roller shipped to Maryland 20879!
Thanks
Old 03-02-2008, 12:09 PM   #1277
heartagram

heartagram is on a distinguished road
price for 15mm 5x114 pair of spacers shipped to 32837?

Thanks
Old 03-02-2008, 08:26 PM   #1278
jhec23
Zilvia Member

jhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nice
Pair of 15mm & 25mm spacers 5x114 shipped to 91331. thanks!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:28 PM   #1279
SloPokS13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
SloPokS13 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
how much for a s13 SR radiator and Water-Air Separator shipped to 32244?
Old 03-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #1280
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

Payment sent for rucas, could you price me rear toe arms shipped to 62946?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:20 AM   #1281
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Dan, when those s13 coilovers coming in?? I wanna stop by the shop to pick some up and get my diff welded at the same time.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #1282
Gavster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Gavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfectionGavster is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gavster
Do you have the 19 row oil cooler in stock? What are its rough dimensions? I'd like a quote for that as well as a set of S14 front tension rods shipped to 87109. Thanks!

Gav
Old 03-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #1283
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hey Dan, have tryed to email you about my coilovers, no reply, can i get trackin info, or an update on them from u?
Old 03-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #1284
FRoSt415
Zilvia Junkie

FRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura aboutFRoSt415 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to FRoSt415
any turbo manifolds cant find them on the site? s13 sr20det
Old 03-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #1285
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
hey dan i am ready to order. what is the best way? to call and do it over the phone or what? also the s13 coilovers is it still fasters to order straight from japan and have them shipped here or should i order them and just wait for the shipment to come in.

i am goign to order
s13 coilovers
and RUCAS.

to 83861
Old 03-03-2008, 06:40 PM   #1286
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris300zr View Post
need a price on a set of coilovers for a 93 SC300 shipped to 77054.
In stock $1050.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFaNG View Post
PM box full, you think you can send me some info on purchasing that fender roller ?
-Binh
Its usually about $220 shipped. use paypal.com to send $ to [email protected]
Quote:
Originally Posted by minisilvia View Post
Need a price on a fender roller shipped to Maryland 20879!
Thanks
$220 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartagram View Post
price for 15mm 5x114 pair of spacers shipped to 32837?
Thanks
$80 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhec23 View Post
Pair of 15mm & 25mm spacers 5x114 shipped to 91331. thanks!
$175 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SloPokS13 View Post
how much for a s13 SR radiator and Water-Air Separator shipped to 32244?
Out of stock on SRs13 Radiator, Seperator is $70 shipped.
Quote:
Payment sent for rucas, could you price me rear toe arms shipped to 62946?
Tracking sent for RUCA to your email, $200 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
Dan, when those s13 coilovers coming in?? I wanna stop by the shop to pick some up and get my diff welded at the same time.
mmmm I dont know for sure hopefully end of march, or may be delayed?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
Do you have the 19 row oil cooler in stock? What are its rough dimensions? I'd like a quote for that as well as a set of S14 front tension rods shipped to 87109. Thanks!
Gav
Yes Oil cooler cores are in. 6.5"t x 2"w x 13"l $270 shipped for everything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
Hey Dan, have tryed to email you about my coilovers, no reply, can i get trackin info, or an update on them from u?
I emailed Japan saying send the EMS tracking label when they have it, no reply yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRoSt415 View Post
any turbo manifolds cant find them on the site? s13 sr20det
We dont sell that but I have had great success with the DC brand on my car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by idahotuner View Post
hey dan i am ready to order. what is the best way? to call and do it over the phone or what? also the s13 coilovers is it still fasters to order straight from japan and have them shipped here or should i order them and just wait for the shipment to come in.
i am goign to order
s13 coilovers
and RUCAS.
to 83861
Perhaps you should wait because I think Japan is out of S13's right now. Paypal is the best transaction type for us.
Old 03-03-2008, 07:04 PM   #1287
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
Noooo they can't be out of s13 coils!!!! I NEED them haha! Please let us know as soon as you hear about it! Thanks Dan!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:28 PM   #1288
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Okay, keep me posted, thanks Dan
Old 03-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #1289
codunc
Zilvia Junkie

payment sent for s14 toe arms
Old 03-03-2008, 09:03 PM   #1290
ladiesman8527
Zilvia Junkie

ladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enoughladiesman8527 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesman8527 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

$190 shipped
money sent via paypal. thanks a lot.
Closed Thread