Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #1231
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Alright, spread this info around guys! As many forums as possible!

2nd Annual Nissan Ohio summer meet
Where: Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus, Ohio
Address: 8500 Lyra Dr Columbus, OH 43240
When: Saturday, June 27th, 2009
Time: 5pm

Sound good?
What forums have you already posted this on?
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #1232
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
What forums have you already posted this on?
None yet. I was waiting to see if anyone had anything else to add.

I'm gonna post it on Cincystreetscene, Ohiodrifting, Ohionissans, Streetracingdayton, revdayton, toledotuners, columbusracing, clevelandracing, freshalloy, NICO, sr20-forum, and sr20forum.
I think that's all... Haha.
And of course, word of mouth.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 08:10 PM   #1233
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Alright, spread this info around guys! As many forums as possible!

2nd Annual Nissan Ohio summer meet
Where: Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus, Ohio
Address: 8500 Lyra Dr Columbus, OH 43240
When: Saturday, June 27th, 2009
Time: 5pm

Sound good?
k gotta have all my shit swapped, and flossin by then ...

fingers crossed
Old 05-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #1234
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (22)
Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
None yet. I was waiting to see if anyone had anything else to add.

I'm gonna post it on Cincystreetscene, Ohiodrifting, Ohionissans, Streetracingdayton, revdayton, toledotuners, columbusracing, clevelandracing, freshalloy, NICO, sr20-forum, and sr20forum.
I think that's all... Haha.
And of course, word of mouth.

What, no CSR?

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Rick-95ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:03 AM   #1235
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
damn so i found out about all these sites after i get a great lead on a new shell... GAY
Old 05-25-2009, 08:40 AM   #1236
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Fuck not sure if gonna be able to make this.....

Gonna be in VA for my break..... and class starts back the 29th.... so i'll just talk everyone into coming back Fri....
Old 05-25-2009, 08:43 AM   #1237
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
What, no CSR?
Well, since CSR is the center of the loser universe...
Old 05-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #1238
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
Well, since CSR is the center of the loser universe...
Haha! Ain't that the truth...

Jdori, you better be there....
Old 05-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #1239
Scooter Style
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
Scooter Style is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Brooks Church
Galena, OH
Scooter Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:33 PM   #1240
Markdawg20
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (6)
Markdawg20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Hey fellerz, my name is Mark and I'm from the Youngstown Area. I usually hang out in Akron, and Boardman. Here is my pos KA-T.

Yeah I know my front end looks bitched up in this picture, it's fixed now.

Old 05-25-2009, 04:21 PM   #1241
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter Style View Post
Brooks Church
Galena, OH
your such a pussy... lol

and mark i want your car
Old 05-25-2009, 08:21 PM   #1242
shigitySxSe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
shigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to allshigitySxSe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to shigitySxSe
Quote:
Not sure whose car that is either, but have seen it on 480 a few times. Also, there are 2 Zenki's in the North Olmsted/Westlake area just off of and on Clauge Rd - Does anyone know who owns these?

As far as Cleveland area meets, we should do another one soon! The last one we had was at the QS&L in Valley View.

What color is your coupe? Is it the black one I have seen around?

I know i missed that one. it wouldve been my first. its only like 20 minutes away from me if that.

my coupes actually white, so it isnt the black one youve seen. i actually just went up in that area today to go to the beach in westlake. tons of people out there today. great weather!
shigitySxSe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:56 PM   #1243
240sxgirlracer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240sxgirlracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via MSN to 240sxgirlracer Send a message via Yahoo to 240sxgirlracer
nice hatch... im not a fan of hatches but that looks nice...
240sxgirlracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #1244
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Welcome Brooks and Mark.

Make sure both of you make it out to the meet on June 27th.
Old 05-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #1245
Z33dori
Post Whore!

so i might stay in lima for this lil break we are getting... stay and work on my car...
Old 05-25-2009, 11:04 PM   #1246
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Rick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfectionRick-95ZE is close to perfection
Quote:
Welcome Brooks and Mark.

Make sure both of you make it out to the meet on June 27th.
OR ELSE!!

1997 Nissan 240sx SE(Rb25det+GT35r= 486whp on 93pump):http://zilvia.net/f/premium-member-b...oject-2-a.html
Quote:
Take it literally, kill someone, aim for the face in whatever method you use to do so, and it is the most righteously gratifying feeling ever, almost orgasmic.
Old 05-25-2009, 11:13 PM   #1247
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick-95ZE View Post
OR ELSE!!
The crazy old man might getcha!

<3 you Rick.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:20 AM   #1248
Rick-95ZE
Premium Member

Any local s14 guys need some kouki rear valance?? http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/25849...-modified.html

Quote:
Old 05-26-2009, 04:05 PM   #1249
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
June 27 - win.

5 PM - LOSS.

Don't know if I can make it now. I have a gig that night in WestChester. Whose idea was it to have this meet, on a Saturday night, just in time for the dinner rush?
Old 05-26-2009, 04:44 PM   #1250
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
June 27 - win.

5 PM - LOSS.

Don't know if I can make it now. I have a gig that night in WestChester. Whose idea was it to have this meet, on a Saturday night, just in time for the dinner rush?
It was open to suggestions.
So move it back to 3pm or something?
Old 05-26-2009, 08:50 PM   #1251
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Honestly, unless it's at lunchtime I'm probably out, since I have to be back here to play. There's no sense in changing it for one guy (me) but as far as I know ALL of the other meets at this place have been lunchtime meets. Get there around 11:00, check out cars, eat, check out cars some more, head home in time for dinner with GF/wifey/whoever.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:27 PM   #1252
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

I should also mention this - you may have already thought about it, or done so, but it'd be a good idea to call the QSL and let them know the group is coming. I don't know if that's been done in the past but it'd be a smart thing to do...
Old 05-27-2009, 06:20 AM   #1253
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
I vote for a lunch time meet as well seeing that it takes me 2.5 hours just to get down to the QS&L in Columbus (without speeding and getting tickets all along the way) from Cleveland... Plus, my wifey says that I can go as long as I am home by 6:30 to take over with the kids - :ghey:
Old 05-27-2009, 11:22 AM   #1254
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Alright should we change it to 1pm? Late lunch meet?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:42 AM   #1255
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Sounds like a plan to me. I saw the posting on OhioNissans.com and the time is stated at 1pm there now too. Is that your posting Jeff?
Old 05-28-2009, 06:54 AM   #1256
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Sounds like a plan to me. I saw the posting on OhioNissans.com and the time is stated at 1pm there now too. Is that your posting Jeff?
Yep.
I'm just waiting on a call back from someone at QS&L... Hopefully we won't have any issues.

Oh, that weekend is also the Ohio IS300 meet at the hotel across the street from QS&L, so we'll see a bunch of them up there... Haha.
Old 05-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #1257
haggard240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i may just try and make this.. not sure.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:19 AM   #1258
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Yes, that's my S13...
Old 06-02-2009, 09:38 AM   #1259
xxtokesxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Faulk, Jeff...
Quote:

Yes, that's my S13...

1998 200sx SE-R - SR20DE | 1991 NX2000 - SR20DET | 1995 240sx - VQ30DET | BBB Crew

Last edited by xxtokesxx; 06-02-2009 at 01:10 PM..
xxtokesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:13 PM   #1260
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:

Yes, that's my S13...