Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #1201
Syncmaster
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Syncmaster is making a name for him/her selfSyncmaster is making a name for him/her selfSyncmaster is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You have a PM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #1202
theslows13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post

tracking was sent via e-mail.
hey, that was for two packages from your main shop... in CA? is that correct? they coming to you first, then to me? sorry im a shipping newb
Old 02-12-2008, 10:22 PM   #1203
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Dan can you PM me the shop address again....

i wanna send a check for the Hicas Bar
Old 02-13-2008, 09:35 AM   #1204
throwedtexan

throwedtexan is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 coilovers

s13 coilovers air freight shipped to 84720, thanks
Old 02-13-2008, 04:46 PM   #1205
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncmaster View Post
You have a PM!!!
PM answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theslows13 View Post
hey, that was for two packages from your main shop... in CA? is that correct? they coming to you first, then to me? sorry im a shipping newb
Yes coming from Cali.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
Dan can you PM me the shop address again....

i wanna send a check for the Hicas Bar
Im out of those for S chassis, I have only skyline ones in stock. Those have a larger diameter, brackets are in a slightly different spot but could be rewelded if you want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwedtexan View Post
s13 coilovers air freight shipped to 84720, thanks
$1150 with air freight out of Japan.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
Old 02-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #1206
D1GP
Zilvia Junkie

D1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the rough
can you disclose the price of the cobra yet? if so pm me. thanks.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #1207
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
I dont know the price of the production piece yet as it has not been manufactured in quantity but we can hand make it for $400 at this time.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 02-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #1208
throwedtexan

throwedtexan is an unknown quantity at this point
s13 coilovers

money sent thank i just installed these on my friends car so i need a pair n i cant wait another month thanks
Old 02-14-2008, 03:40 PM   #1209
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

received, Thanks. I'll tell Japan when we talk to them tonight.
Old 02-14-2008, 03:42 PM   #1210
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
crap...

will there be any coming in on the March shipment?

LMK
Old 02-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #1211
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

No, I did not re-order those yet.
Old 02-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #1212
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
When will you be getting more S13 radiators? How much for 15mm 4 lug spacers shipped to 29445?
Old 02-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #1213
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Dont have a date on S13 radiators. $85 shipped for a pair of 15mm spacers.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:14 PM   #1214
theslows13
Zilvia Member

theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
can you send tracking info for my coils please? i received the rucas and collars today and they look great!
Old 02-15-2008, 05:26 PM   #1215
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I'll call Japan tonight.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:42 PM   #1216
nixad
Zilvia Member

nixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choicesnixad has made poor choices
s13 tension rods shipped to 11757
Old 02-15-2008, 11:48 PM   #1217
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$200 shipped to you
Old 02-16-2008, 04:09 AM   #1218
Z33dori
Post Whore!

so how much for a Hicas bar...shipped over from J-land

100+......im guessing.
Old 02-18-2008, 05:36 PM   #1219
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

is probably 100 just for shipping
Old 02-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #1220
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I want a set of pbm coilovers email me price plus shipping to Cedar City UT 84720, i think i made the mistake of ordering my subframe bushings from japan lol... my email is [email protected] thanks also email me your phone number so i can contact you then, email me anytime, i have paypal, and cash in hand VERY SERIOUS!!!
Old 02-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #1221
White Comet
Zilvia Junkie

White Comet is making a name for him/her selfWhite Comet is making a name for him/her self
pm sent, thanks
Old 02-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #1222
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
any word on the seat? i am anxiously awaiting its completion.
Old 02-21-2008, 02:00 AM   #1223
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
I'm with you^^^ on that one! Anxious for it to come out!
Old 02-21-2008, 03:47 PM   #1224
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceepo View Post
I want a set of pbm coilovers email me price plus shipping to Cedar City UT 84720, i think i made the mistake of ordering my subframe bushings from japan lol... my email is [email protected] thanks also email me your phone number so i can contact you then, email me anytime, i have paypal, and cash in hand VERY SERIOUS!!!
Email sent with details on ordering from Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
pm sent, thanks
done.
Quote:
Originally Posted by irritatedmax View Post
any word on the seat? i am anxiously awaiting its completion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kafanylovesme View Post
I'm with you^^^ on that one! Anxious for it to come out!
No date on that Sorry!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #1225
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Dan, thanks for everything, i appreciate it, your service is AWSOME!!! if your uneasy about doing business with Dan dont be, he is trustworthy , good paypal rep, and he emails back within a day if not an hour! Thanks for the coilovers, and subframe bushings, will order some more stuff soon!!!

Dayton Munk
Old 02-21-2008, 07:53 PM   #1226
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:51 PM   #1227
theslows13
Zilvia Member

Dan is the ish guys! coils, subframe spacers, and rucas... all freakin beefy and sexy... and customer service was outstanding! buy from these guys without a second thought. great stuff and great service
Old 02-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #1228
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Could You PM me a Price on Coilovers for S13 w/Z32 Rear uprights please Thanks!
Old 02-21-2008, 11:11 PM   #1229
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Hey dan awesome updates on the cobra style downpipe. I'm so glad that you made it because I was going to get the circuit sports one, but your pipe is in my opinion, a better product. With the seperate chambers for wastegate, flex pipe, and all 3 inch the whole way, it's all I could ask for.

Too bad I need wheels before I can spring for more PBM goodies, but keep up the good work man, this company is already d0pe!
Old 02-22-2008, 01:01 AM   #1230
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
how do the s13 sr radiators fit with FAL-220 duel 12'' fans?
Closed Thread