Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 11-29-2006, 10:07 AM   #1201
Jung918
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
Lol, no it's cool. I'm saving for some wheels that aren't 15s or smaller.
You should save up for a real diff too.
Jung918 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2006, 10:48 AM   #1202
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
So who's rollin' out tonight? I'll be in the s13 since I hear that there are some new popos there

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:03 AM   #1203
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
il be there
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:09 AM   #1204
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
Bump for today!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 12:00 PM   #1205
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
its been awhile, but i'll be there. i need boba
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 01:00 PM   #1206
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
You should save up for a real diff too.
You mean like your weak helical? Sorry, I like my diffs to work when I'm 3 wheeling it.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 02:23 PM   #1207
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
anyone wanna pre eat?
Old 11-29-2006, 02:36 PM   #1208
Jung918
Post Whore!

Jung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfectionJung918 is close to perfection
Quote:
You mean like your weak helical? Sorry, I like my diffs to work when I'm 3 wheeling it.
My helical works fine because the softest setting on my suspension is stiffer then your stiffest setting. It keeps my car plated on the ground. You should look into getting new coilovers while your at it.
Old 11-29-2006, 02:56 PM   #1209
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
there were very few meets before this one
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:09 PM   #1210
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

WAR!@ so no one wants to eat?
Old 11-29-2006, 03:48 PM   #1211
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jung918
My helical works fine because the softest setting on my suspension is stiffer then your stiffest setting. It keeps my car plated on the ground. You should look into getting new coilovers while your at it.
Its cool. I got my coilovers knowing what they were meant for, mostly street use so I'm good with them. Your helical wouldnt work for me since I'm lower than you a 3 wheel up most driveways anyways.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 03:52 PM   #1212
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Bump for the incoming 6 hours til the meet.

Peace.

Ps. Stop by Dave and Busters before hand at the Spectrum and maybe I'll hook up some people with games and/or food. (Key word, maybe, games, almost for sure, food, not sure) Just ask anybody with a radio for Tech Travis. :P

Pss. Diss my referee shit and i'll ref you! ..... *sigh*
Old 11-29-2006, 05:56 PM   #1213
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
is everyone taking their dailies?
Old 11-29-2006, 05:58 PM   #1214
Jung918
Post Whore!

Quote:
Its cool. I got my coilovers knowing what they were meant for, mostly street use so I'm good with them. Your helical wouldnt work for me since I'm lower than you a 3 wheel up most driveways anyways.

Thats cool. I like my floor pan to be hole free.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:10 PM   #1215
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
^LOL! LIKE OMG UBER PWNT

i might take the moms beast after work. I'll see....
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 06:11 PM   #1216
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
norm if u come out this week ill have those panda garage stickers for ya! haha
Old 11-29-2006, 06:32 PM   #1217
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

bump leaving work to corner 3 food then meet.
Old 11-29-2006, 06:59 PM   #1218
bobcat
Leaky Injector

bobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to allbobcat is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
battle royale style? does that mean you ll get a pot and binoculars? or a sub machine gun?

and the idea that irvine hs is liek three blocks awya is kinda dumb, I know i didnt start the meet, but im not trying to cause a problem , but we might as well move it to the school parkinglot. if the meet gets moved it should be in a neighborhood that isnt crawling with cops, liek next to schools or parks, ect.
thats just what i think, and who wants to drive a legal car? lets all go ka de non turbo? and not lower are cars? i dont like the police so if they are there or patrolling i most likely wont be rolling.
I like hanging out with other 240 owners but just dont liek the police.
I want them to come to my house if i call 911 not tow my car cuz its turbo.

let me know if it gets moved.

^werd, not a bad idea. how about orange or something. ive only been pulled over once in orange. or i dunno. but seriously. its fucking IRVINE. that doesnt mean im not going. lets just kinda re-think the location.

see you guys tonight. i got the new s13 running. just a bad oil leak now

btw-why the fuck do i have a red mark above my aim sn thingee under my avatar and shit. wtf is that about people. not that it really matters to me. im just curious why the fuck i have a red mark for my like 36th post or some shit. lol. whatevar
bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 07:20 PM   #1219
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
vatche and eduh-garr, you guys better be there 2night.

sorry i haven't been showing up for the past few months, i've been busy as kuck!!!

i'm gonna go tonight around 8 or 9.. i'll see you all there in my YARRISSS
Old 11-29-2006, 07:30 PM   #1220
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat
^werd, not a bad idea. how about orange or something. ive only been pulled over once in orange. or i dunno. but seriously. its fucking IRVINE. that doesnt mean im not going. lets just kinda re-think the location.

see you guys tonight. i got the new s13 running. just a bad oil leak now

btw-why the fuck do i have a red mark above my aim sn thingee under my avatar and shit. wtf is that about people. not that it really matters to me. im just curious why the fuck i have a red mark for my like 36th post or some shit. lol. whatevar
well help that red turn into green
chr0nik_sm0k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 09:46 PM   #1221
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
I might not come tonight I have to do extra credit haha...
Old 11-29-2006, 10:05 PM   #1222
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
you guys really going out in the cold tonight? grr. to cold for me, havent been there in a while, does everyone still go?
Old 11-29-2006, 10:59 PM   #1223
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Why go to a school? in Irvine, it is illegal to tresspass on a public school at any hour, trust me, I know from air soft wars. The cops don't like anybody or anything that could possibly be better than them. . . . a better shot or a faster car or whatever it may be. And besides, we can't walk to get boba from Irvine. Although, I would be down for starbucks or something warm. It's freezing tonight.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:10 PM   #1224
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
hey cmdougle that was a little sarcasm, I am saying that taioca express is really close to the high school , that we might as well be in the schools parkinglot.
just want to fill you in. plus there are tons of other places that have boba. there is even a tapioca ex on harbor ad adams of the 405. And cops are not too bad over there as long as we dont get all loud, just an idea. or even better i never se cops over at the tap ex on brookhurst and bolsa. anyway, sorry couldnt make it tonight, it was cool seeing you guys at the mitsuwa, and thanks for te insightful ideas on my cars illness, and my own crippled ness. take care. hope no one gets popped tonight.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:10 PM   #1225
illvialuver
Post Whore!

illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
and what does that 1 green dot mean under my name and how do i change that to more tan one?
im guessing its a ranking or someshit.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:26 PM   #1226
illvialuver
Post Whore!

and what does that 1 green dot mean under my name and how do i change that to more tan one?
im guessing its a ranking or someshit.
Old 11-29-2006, 11:42 PM   #1227
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

The Hamsterball is making a name for him/her selfThe Hamsterball is making a name for him/her self
"THERE'S A SNAKE IN MAH GRRRRRIIIIIIIII-IIHLLLLLL!!!!"
Old 11-30-2006, 12:05 AM   #1228
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea240
I might not come tonight I have to do extra credit haha...

extra credit huh...

*cough*
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 12:20 AM   #1229
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

fuck it was cold today, we should go somewhere warmer next week if its still this cold
Old 11-30-2006, 12:31 AM   #1230
The Hamsterball
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azndummie
fuck it was cold today, we should go somewhere warmer next week if its still this cold
pick a spot y0.
or else..
DRESS FOR THE COLD =P

i wore a jacket, sweater, and 2 t-shirts to keep my skinny ass from freezin haha