Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:23 PM   #1201
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
who in riverside has a green(at least i think it was) hatch, pretty loud exhaust? saw you over 3 times today man
earlier around 4:30 spotted you like 2/3 times cruising on collett, i'm sure you saw me/ had my car parked at collett elementary.. then at collett/pierce you made a rt, i went left.
then right now (10:10ish) followed you around lshs area.
stalker status? haha
Old 09-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #1202
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shmex View Post
Saw I think a fellow zilvian with a socal-drift.com sticker...it was an suv with a firestation sticker near the licnse plate and two people inm the front.....its not an schassis sighting bt I wouldn't doubt thatssomebody on here. Was in black pignose right behind you.

Sounds like ernie, from DTC. Anyone confirm? Hahaha
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:00 AM   #1203
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WILDOMAR

5:40pm-Black Zenki S14 with a mild kit and stock 4x4 ride height with OEM 7-spokes. wierd rear license plate... looked like a paper plate flipped backwards with stickers on it or something. Spotted at the Arby's on Clinton Keith.

MURRIETA

7:30~8:00pm-White S14 on black w/polished lip wheels turning left on Jackson from Cal Oaks. Didn't see it well as I came up as the light changed.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:39 AM   #1204
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DataXUnknown View Post
Sounds like ernie, from DTC. Anyone confirm? Hahaha
could be ernies wife's Yukon? Don't know if they have a firestation sticker on it though.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:43 AM   #1205
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Red kouki slammed with SE's in the rear, going the 60 or 91 to the 71? Cant remember a week or so back. had some gay stickers on it, should be someone here..
Old 09-20-2008, 03:33 AM   #1206
gizmo240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
gizmo240 is making a name for him/her selfgizmo240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
saw a pink hatch with pink rims in burbank, some white girl (guessin she's white) was drivin it. has anyone seen this car or know this person?
gizmo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:57 AM   #1207
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
black kouki, gold cr kais near knotts at 4 pm yesterday
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:06 PM   #1208
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Lets just forget about my post lol

Last edited by BRAIN_Z33; 09-22-2008 at 08:14 PM..
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #1209
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
who ever was driving a 2 tone coupe (mint green grey lower) and was sharing the 210 east with me today...fuck ur car is clean...ur plates read PATXXXX i think and u had a westco plate cover...dude...clean piggy...looks mavalus...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:41 PM   #1210
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAIN_Z33 View Post
Hey anyone work at the Trader Joe's wharehouse in chino? Just started working there and saw a flat/priemer black hatch slammed on GOLD oem wheels
Come on man. Read the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post

NEW RULE:
Do not post up locations of where you have seen cars parked, regardless of a place of business or residence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 01:02 AM   #1211
sucksatlife

Trader Rating: (2)
sucksatlife is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
stock black 180 rollin down Beach today. waved

black S14 with LED tails by Knotts all around 8ish
sucksatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 02:37 AM   #1212
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
MURRIETA

4:30pm-Copper S14 with primer spots and no front cover parked in a certain location of a certain parking lot for certain businesses that I can/will not disclose.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #1213
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Spotted a truck towing a red s13 coupe on a dolly around 4am in LA on the 5 heading north.

I was in the Titan towing a gold s14. i threw up a peace sign as we drove by.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 08:32 PM   #1214
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
Red kouki on tyler/magnolia today. you were turning left onto magnolia.
Old 09-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #1215
Xcede
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Xcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tani160 View Post
Today has been the 2nd time that I've come across a white kouki S14 in Chino Hills (along Grand Ave). It was kitted with a kouki spoiler, tinted rear tails, silvia emblem on the rear trunk lid.

is this the one you saw? i live here in chino hills and this is my dd, so its just about everywhere :P

if it was then it was me =] were you in the red s13?
Xcede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 01:51 PM   #1216
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Does this red s13 have overfenders?
Old 09-22-2008, 02:02 PM   #1217
tani160
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
tani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to beholdtani160 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
^^ Sorry, but the S13 has a kouki front. He was talking about me when I was stalking him on Grand yesterday. That is the car I saw...twice. Those overfenders are hard to miss, but I miss that rising sun/rising pokeball. That really stood out. Besides, I spotted you twice already too, Mr. Lowest-S13-in-Chino-Hills-and-therefore-can't-have-aero so you should be satisfied.
Old 09-22-2008, 02:11 PM   #1218
Xcede
Leaky Injector

Xcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enoughXcede will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Does this red s13 have overfenders?
are you the one with the sun thingy on the hood? if you are iv seen you many times around the city
Xcede is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:29 AM   #1219
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
5 North at 1 am Purple zenki merging to the 134 east I took West . Sorry at first I thought you were an accord haha.
Old 09-23-2008, 11:39 AM   #1220
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
white zenki s14 with some type of silver 5 spoke wheels parked outside my place near PCC this morning like 30-60min ago
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:11 PM   #1221
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
11:15 am... stock, maroonish, pignose coming off the 605 fwy on to carson street. u got behind me and tailgated me for awhile.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 01:55 PM   #1222
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Yesturday near RnD factory saw a Candy Orange s13 hatch lowered on work kai's and a bunch of stuffed animals on the tow hook.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #1223
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Off foothill in la crescenta, blue (at least the hood) s13 w/ unpainted black kouki bumper.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 02:30 PM   #1224
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
I see dreezed every night when I drive down that certain baller street...in a certain baller city...shits baller....hahaha.
Old 09-23-2008, 06:56 PM   #1225
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
saw a white sil-80, 180sx window, center garnish, meshies, projectors, stickers on the top left hatch window

white kouki s14 with VIP style wheels in not so VIP size....

somewhere in riverside....
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:26 PM   #1226
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
OC:Fountain Valley

brookhurst and slater-white vert with some nice works? blastpipes, RB. said whats sup and he did too. i was in a van lol
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:54 PM   #1227
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
How have we haven't seen each other yet JayDee? lol

I see powersteeringless180sx everyday because we live almost side by side in the same tract. haha
Old 09-23-2008, 10:02 PM   #1228
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
How have we haven't seen each other yet JayDee? lol

I see powersteeringless180sx everyday because we live almost side by side in the same tract. haha
haha i know its weird, i always go through there for school (occ).

im in a green zenki with 350z wheels.
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:00 AM   #1229
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Funny, i'm in a green zenki too hahaha
Old 09-24-2008, 05:24 PM   #1230
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Spotted some one on HAVEN and INLAND EMPIRE.. where that burger town is... asked if he was on zilvia.. said yeah introduced myself .. but forgot his name.. godamn lunch brake was over