Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 08:11 PM   #91
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by trigjones View Post
Fail at making an intelligent statement. Way to go. Both of us are aware that no one is gonna try on a sweater in the lobby, then wander into the dressing room and forget their purse. Everyone knows that it doesn't work like that. At all.

Have fun dating mousey dudes who you respect so little you will embarrass them in public. And you are seriously kidding yourself if you think its something different. I'm perfectly content not putting up with that sh*t.

Fail at making an intelligent statement. LOL Ok here goes dude. You seem to be pretty damn dense guy that can't comprehend reasoning and fail at reading comprehension.

Everything in my post made perfect sense and was perfect reasoning. I would not have typed it otherwise. I can't help that it goes right over your head. LOL

Do us a favor take your bro truck I am macho attitude and drive on out of here.

Oh and girls do try sweaters on in the aisle. Why? because they do not need to go to the dressing room. Its just a sweater and no clothes need to be taken off.
Oh but you would not know that because your to busy being scared about looking like a pussy to pay attention.

Oh and I love how you mistake my girl for me.

Now seriously give this shit up, or would you like me to own your dumb ass again.
I am having fun with this all you are doing is getting pissed. LOL

Quote:
It's more of a disappointment realizing that Drift Freaq is a guy. I don't get what everyone's deal is. If you wanna hold your gf's purse, whatever. I don't see the point.

I will restate: if there is a good reason to hold a girls purse, I don't mind. If I'm waiting for her outside the dressing room, ain't gonna happen. There isn't a reason for it. Or any good reason anyone has provided.

Maybe you guys have more trouble getting laid, and think that pandering to that kind of stuff will get you in their under-roos. I don't have trouble, therefore the hoops I have to jump through aren't the same.

Apply the same reasoning to the guys driving a mini-van because their wife wouldn't let them get a sedan they like driving. Nobody on here would let their gf say "Get rid of your S13, and buy a Cavalier cause i dont feel safe being in a car without airbags"
Ding ding ding, knockout round time, LOL
Disappointment? LOL why because a man can give a reasonable response to some macho bullshit yet still retain his own manhood. Don't answer that because you will just stick your foot in your mouth again. Oh let me explain that for you. Its rhetorical.

The point is your lack of understanding that just because a guy might hold his girls purse outside a dressing room, does not mean the girl is trying to dominate him. Or she is show people who is wearing the pants in relationship.

Your own statements made in this thread brought on the responses, when you got handed valid reasons why your statements were ignorant or not valid you got all mad and tried to argue back. You got owned and you came in for round three and round 4.
LOL

Oh problems getting laid? Naw once again you show your ignorance. Oh and I love how you go with more bullshit assumptions about us. Just because you have been proven wrong again and have no real come back.
So you resort to low brow comments about the people you know nothing about, to try and insult them.

You are your own worst enemy in all of this. Oh and what do you do, try to make car analogies just to re justify your previously owned reasoning.

Just give it up. You lose, we win. Game over. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 10:03 PM   #92
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
Banana_Cute is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
/thread.
ninjapostthis

Simplicity is the key to brilliance
Old 02-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #93
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
trigjones is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I assumed you were a girl since my friend reading it said "What's her problem". Cohesive and intelligent comments never contain LOL. You're sentence flow is horrid, you can't follow simple grammatical rules, I'm not sure how far you've gone in English classes, but saying "You got owned" doesn't make it true simply because you like holding your gf's purse. More power to you. Maybe you feel like more of a man doing it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be justifying the behavior so vehemently and finding non-sensecial explainations for it.
Old 02-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #94
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (24)
slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Got your thesaurus out for that post did you? LOL

You fail dude, there is nothing wrong with drift freaq's grammar. And then to top it off you even had a scape goat for not being able to tell that he was in fact a man. Blamming it on your friend.

The whole point that you are missing is that there is nothing wrong with holding your girlfriends purse. I feel sorry for you that you have such deep emotional problems that you cant see that. Maybe a girl hurt you in the past?
Old 02-03-2011, 08:03 PM   #95
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamburger View Post
Got your thesaurus out for that post did you? LOL

You fail dude, there is nothing wrong with drift freaq's grammar. And then to top it off you even had a scape goat for not being able to tell that he was in fact a man. Blamming it on your friend.

The whole point that you are missing is that there is nothing wrong with holding your girlfriends purse. I feel sorry for you that you have such deep emotional problems that you cant see that. Maybe a girl hurt you in the past?
Thesaurus? Not necessary, I wrote most of my ex's papers in college, she never got less than a A- on a single one.

Once again, there's nothing wrong with it for YOU. Maybe I don't understand suburban culture and the relationships you guys have, I split my time growing up between a big farm with a private lake and the country club we belonged to. I have always been the first to open a woman's door, offer help to a stranger. But my mom never told me to hold a woman's purse. I have slightly different views on gender roles. I wouldn't ask my girl to hold my briefcase or backpack. My stuff, my responsibility. Same with hers.

What's fine for you, or Drift Freaq, doesn't need to apply to my life.
Old 02-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #96
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

SOOO... why are you asking a car forum if you should, or should not get a vasectomy. Or inputs and regrets for that matter.

Old 02-03-2011, 08:31 PM   #97
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana_Cute View Post
SOOO... why are you asking a car forum if you should, or should not get a vasectomy. Or inputs and regrets for that matter.
Cute.

I've happily accepted input on getting snipped, doesn't mean I need to accept input from people who can't answer a direct question about why a dude would be holding his girls purse when she is 100% capable of holding it herself. I didn't ask for overly imaginative theories on why she needed help, just straight up question. Girl with free hands makes dude hold her purse. Done.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:13 PM   #98
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
snip them man.
Old 02-03-2011, 09:21 PM   #99
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Cute.

I've happily accepted input on getting snipped, doesn't mean I need to accept input from people who can't answer a direct question about why a dude would be holding his girls purse when she is 100% capable of holding it herself. I didn't ask for overly imaginative theories on why she needed help, just straight up question. Girl with free hands makes dude hold her purse. Done.
gotchu. i was too lazy to read all the post. and it looks like it went down hill..

uhm i guess < hahah

GL to w/e it is u do. Seems to me from your reasoning you might as well "GET IR DONE".

Old 02-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #100
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

slamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really niceslamburger is just really nice
Quote:
Thesaurus? Not necessary, I wrote most of my ex's papers in college, she never got less than a A- on a single one.

Once again, there's nothing wrong with it for YOU. Maybe I don't understand suburban culture and the relationships you guys have, I split my time growing up between a big farm with a private lake and the country club we belonged to. I have always been the first to open a woman's door, offer help to a stranger. But my mom never told me to hold a woman's purse. I have slightly different views on gender roles. I wouldn't ask my girl to hold my briefcase or backpack. My stuff, my responsibility. Same with hers.

So you will write your girls papers (her responsibility) but not hold her purse...

Man you're a fool...like drift freaq already pointed out, you are your own worst enemy.

Case closed...you're an idiot. GET SNIPPED.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:26 AM   #101
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
When your kids can compare to the Chinese/Indian kids that are dominating every major work field then I'll say don't do it.

Old 02-04-2011, 10:11 AM   #102
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
So you will write your girls papers (her responsibility) but not hold her purse...
Quote:
Quote:
:ghey:

all that was going through my mind at the time i read this. he's gotta point you know.

xquizitditz
Old 02-04-2011, 11:57 AM   #103
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
I assumed you were a girl since my friend reading it said "What's her problem". Cohesive and intelligent comments never contain LOL. You're sentence flow is horrid, you can't follow simple grammatical rules, I'm not sure how far you've gone in English classes, but saying "You got owned" doesn't make it true simply because you like holding your gf's purse. More power to you. Maybe you feel like more of a man doing it. Otherwise, you wouldn't be justifying the behavior so vehemently and finding non-sensecial explainations for it.
Wow, first off, my sentences were cohesive and intelligent. Perhaps I made some grammatical mistakes? Though I made none that made reading my post impossible.

You cannot even hold a debate, without throwing insults. How do you know I hold my girls purse. My explanations, make perfect sense, to anyone who is open minded.
I see that being open minded, seems to be impossible for you.
I am debating this for the shear fun of seeing your reactions. It does not mean I do or do not do what I am debating. I am sorry you can't seem to understand the common Net vernacular of LOL or you have been owned.

This is the internet, not English 101.

Quote:

Oh, so you write your girls papers? Wow, who is whipped here? You talk about guys being less than, for holding their girls purse, when they girls hands are full? Yet, you wrote your girls papers?

That pretty much just shot all your macho reasoning right out the window. You are already bent over more by the girl by writing her papers. Oh I bet it feeds your I am superior ego, right?

Suburban Culture? Big farm and country club? Does this translate to country hick snob? hahahhaha

Oh my, I have done it again used "nonsensical" internet vernacular to laugh at you.

Your mom told you, to never hold a Woman's purse? Ya, I will believe that line, when monkeys start flying out of peoples asses.

Asking someone to hold something when your hands are full? Well that is just something that people ask their friends or partners to do, nothing more.

You talk like you're from the Victorian era,. Time for crumpets sir? Perhap, after we go out, and play polo, James.
Fine for us vs fine for you? You are the jackass that asked us for input. When you did not like what you heard you started arguing with everyone.

Don't want our opinions? Do not ask.

Quote:
Cute.

So, you can't stand, people giving reasons, why holding a girls purse might be perfectly acceptable?

Ok let me put in plain English since you cannot even comprehend reasoning. Girls without their hands full do not usually ask their to hold their purse. I have never seen it happen.

I would also bet, that if I went back and read your previous posts? You did not clearly state hands full or not full.

Oh, and in the end? You know nothing about me, as a Man and not knowing that, you assume an awful lot.

Please stop here, as this is now the 5th or 6th time, you have made yourself look like a fool.

You have lost this debate. You got your answer for better or worse, but were not satisfied. You then decided, you were going to try shove your backwoods country hick attitude, down our throats.
Get yourself snipped. You would suck at being father.

Do not let the door slam on you on the ass leaving.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-04-2011, 01:42 PM   #104
max240

Trader Rating: (1)
max240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I say do it and bump this thread 5 or 10 years from now and let us know how its going.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:18 PM   #105
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
This again....... QFT

OP please just get snipped so you cant procreate.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 02-05-2011, 12:32 AM   #106
trigjones
Leaky Injector

I write because I enjoy writing. It's not a chore or a favor, I get to see how I can play on a teachers political views to influence him/her to grade a paper. It's fun. It's the only part of school I haven't considered work.

Likewise, you can hold a girls purse. You are more than welcome to have your own fun however you choose. I'm sorry my Victorian era vocabulary bothers you, some of us are just brighter and more well-read.

My ex's have all said they'd never ask a boyfriend to hold a purse cause its stupid, they said its something immature high school girls do.

So once again, stop talking about how I've "been owned". I don't really care how you interact with your girlfriends, I'm gonna stick to my method, which has worked fine to this point, and you can stick to yours.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:00 AM   #107
Banana_Cute
Zilvia FREAK!

So this came from Vasectomy to gender verification.

Got to love zilvians.

Goodnight.

Old 02-05-2011, 02:38 AM   #108
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
I write because I enjoy writing. It's not a chore or a favor, I get to see how I can play on a teachers political views to influence him/her to grade a paper. It's fun. It's the only part of school I haven't considered work.

Likewise, you can hold a girls purse. You are more than welcome to have your own fun however you choose. I'm sorry my Victorian era vocabulary bothers you, some of us are just brighter and more well-read.

My ex's have all said they'd never ask a boyfriend to hold a purse cause its stupid, they said its something immature high school girls do.

So once again, stop talking about how I've "been owned". I don't really care how you interact with your girlfriends, I'm gonna stick to my method, which has worked fine to this point, and you can stick to yours.
Wow you are one dense mother fucker. When I was referring to Victorian era it was about your attitude. Your vocabulary is far from Victorian.

Of course once again reading comprehension fails you.

Oh and if you really were that well read? You would have a much more open mind and your reading comprehension would be a lot better.

Basically you can keep on kidding yourself about being brighter. You have already proven you're an idiot.

Once again I will tell you, I was posting theoretical arguments, for the sake of reasoning. Something that is completely lost on you.

I could care less about your ex's, because basically if they were with you, they were already clueless.

Go back to the rock you crawled out from under and stop bothering us with your with narrow minded backwoods bullshit.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #109
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Wow you are one dense mother fucker. When I was referring to Victorian era it was about your attitude. Your vocabulary is far from Victorian.

Of course once again reading comprehension fails you.

Oh and if you really were that well read? You would have a much more open mind and your reading comprehension would be a lot better.

Basically you can keep on kidding yourself about being brighter. You have already proven you're an idiot.

Once again I will tell you, I was posting theoretical arguments, for the sake of reasoning. Something that is completely lost on you.

I could care less about your ex's, because basically if they were with you, they were already clueless.

Go back to the rock you crawled out from under and stop bothering us with your with narrow minded backwoods bullshit.
You posted theoretical improbable arguments because you don't have any logical reasoning. Cause you = Purse Holder. Own it. Be proud of it. Relish that when your materialistic girlfriend is trying on over priced outfits to be purchased on your credit card, you can proclaim that your balls are placed inside the Louis Vitton purse you are graciously holding for her outside the dressing room, lest she risk breaking one of her nails doing it herself. I'm happy for you, really.

I'm quite happy being capable of buying a girl a purse that expensive, then she can carry it around and show the world her boyfriend is financially capable of buying her nice things. Of giving her a life that doesnt involve hanging around the fucking mall then taking her to Olive Garden after.

Your so called reasoning is in fact...justification. For a silly behavior that real men don't abide by or participate in.

Obviously you don't believe in others living their own way. I'm sure in your ideal world, we would all be sheepishly wandering around with our girlfriends purses in hand.

Maybe you should respect that not everyone has the same narrow minded world view of YOURSELF.
Old 02-05-2011, 11:56 AM   #110
trigjones
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
all that was going through my mind at the time i read this. he's gotta point you know.
Read the other posts, I should have clarified I like writing. Professionally, or as a form of creative expression.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:34 PM   #111
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Read the other posts, I should have clarified I like writing. Professionally, or as a form of creative expression.
This just sounds like an excuse, you're just trying to justify that you in fact shot yourself in the foot. You're an idiot dude. Think you are so tough because you dont hold a girls purse, really dude? get over it that doesnt make you more or less of a man. I cant wait till drift freaq chimes in again and makes you look even worse then you already made yourself.
Old 02-05-2011, 12:52 PM   #112
theicecreamdan
Post Whore!

theicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfectiontheicecreamdan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theicecreamdan
Quote:
And you're worried about being "dominated" by holding a purse? At least there are "legit" reasons to do your girl's work.
Old 02-05-2011, 01:10 PM   #113
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
You posted theoretical improbable arguments because you don't have any logical reasoning. Cause you = Purse Holder. Own it. Be proud of it. Relish that when your materialistic girlfriend is trying on over priced outfits to be purchased on your credit card, you can proclaim that your balls are placed inside the Louis Vitton purse you are graciously holding for her outside the dressing room, lest she risk breaking one of her nails doing it herself. I'm happy for you, really.

I'm quite happy being capable of buying a girl a purse that expensive, then she can carry it around and show the world her boyfriend is financially capable of buying her nice things. Of giving her a life that doesnt involve hanging around the fucking mall then taking her to Olive Garden after.

Your so called reasoning is in fact...justification. For a silly behavior that real men don't abide by or participate in.

Obviously you don't believe in others living their own way. I'm sure in your ideal world, we would all be sheepishly wandering around with our girlfriends purses in hand.

Maybe you should respect that not everyone has the same narrow minded world view of YOURSELF.
Interesting once again you assume something you do not even know. Did I ever say I held my girls purse? Go back and read my posts. I never once said I did or did not hold her purse.
I did post a logical theoretical situation were it could happen.

Oh and now you are just resulting to rude comments, which pretty much means you have lost your position on making valid points.
You do not know if my girl is materialistic, I never said if she was either way. Again you assume without a definitive statement from me.

Oh nice to see, that you equate appreciation on the girls part with monetary reward. So in other words. You buy your girls appreciation through spending money on her.
Wow who is materialistic here?

Oh and Olive Garden you have got to be kidding me. That is the poorest excuse for Italian food ever. It's not Italian food and I would never step one foot inside of one.
Seriously guy, you really have no idea of who you are talking to, yet you keep on assuming a lot of shit.

My reasoning is as much justification, as yours is, if you really want to get down to brass tacks.

So basically you are trying to couch your justification of not ever holding the purse for your girl, behind the real men statement.
Sounds like a poor attempt at justifying a lost argument.

Once again you make a broad over generalized statement, based on assumption, given my reasoning.

I never said the guy holds the girls purse all the time. In fact I stated a particular situation and that situation only.

I am completely open minded about things, more so than you will ever be. The fact that you cannot see my reasoning points out how close minded you are.

Now this last statement you make, You do know its linguistically off?

It should read "narrow minded world view, that you do". Or "narrow minded view that you have'

Instead it reads "narrow minded world view of YOURSELF". Which is somewhat nonsensical.

Either way, once again you are fighting a losing battle and digging a deeper hole.

You will probably respond again with some useless dribble, stating the same position over again.

You do know the definition of insanity, right?
It's repeating the same thing over and over expecting different results.

You have become quite insane over this thread. Its been quite humorous watching it happen.

Now you have been reduced to throwing insults while carrying on in insanity.

Enjoy yourself,Don Quixote , keep titling at those windmills.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:18 PM   #114
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Zilvia is always a fight.

Why?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #115
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
i'll beast the fuck out of some olive garden. just sayin'
Old 02-05-2011, 01:22 PM   #116
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

Yeah olive garden insnt THAT bad lol
Old 02-05-2011, 01:28 PM   #117
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Zilvia is always a fight.

Why?
I don't know if I would call it a fight Brian. Sometimes it is other times its a spirited debate.
Now the thing is usually someone wins a debate. So yes that could be called a fight.
You know as well as I do, that you hold certain positions on things dear. You will stand up for those positions.
You yourself have participated in these debates as well.

All forums on the internet have debates like this. This goes all the way back to the days of mailing lists before there was a World wide web.

This is not something unique to Zilvia. I have seen it on FA, Nico, Etc...

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 02-05-2011, 01:32 PM   #118
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol

I didn't even read the last 2 pages. I just scrolled through this last page and saw paragraphs of text, so I figured it was a fight.

Are you guys still talking about snipping the goodie factory pipeline?
Old 02-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #119
slamburger
Zilvia Addict

You should read the whole thread. Its very entertaining.
Old 02-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #120
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Dont waste your time Brian, its not that good.

Its starts good then just snowballs into a clusterfuck of jackassery and douchebaggery.
The funny is this turned from a vasectomy thread to a "I dont bitch out by holding my gf's purse" thread. Thats the cliffs notes for ya.

Honestly I just dont want the OP having kids so he can make more people like him.
Its fucking nuts to say holding a purse makes you less of a man. So what about buying tampons, womens underwear, makeup? Will you not buy any of those things cuz it makes you less of a man? So youll go buy a womans purse but wont hold it?

Thinking that any of that is in anyway related to you being a man is absolutely fucking nuts. The decisions and choices you make in life are what makes you man, maybe your priest didnt tell you that when he was helping you become a "real'" man. Being a man has nothing to do with anything that goes on in a mall. If your not willing to hold her purse you shouldnt even be interested in going in womens stores, or buying her any sort of gift.
GTFO you contradictory fuck
Your probably such a man you shit standing up cuz you dont wanna sit on a toilet like woman.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Closed Thread