Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2009, 03:41 PM   #91
thisisastickup
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thisisastickup is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
what the fuck? periods, man.

I'm all for people driving a skyline at the track, but if it's that illegal, why bother? I completely agree with the people saying how stupid it is. noone cares that it's a skyline except the people who don't matter, like douchebag civic driving kids at car shows. keep driving your sr'd 240 nice and slow, and don't get pulled over, and you shouldn't run into any problems.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2009, 03:51 PM   #92
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Illegal = Illegal no if ands or buts. Just keep your JDM tightness on the track and off of public roads where you could hurt someone and end up fuckign them over when your insurance tells you to fuck off.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:59 PM   #93
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
who cares what people do with it .. the fact is that the government is after this car and how ridiculous the laws are. SHould just pay a entry tax and long as it meets some smog regulations with some cats thrown on they should be ok but nope law is the law. yet aerial atoms open cockpit cars are road legal and ugly as fuck but also made in america.

but me i could care less about the older skylines, still alot of good road legal cars to look at as alternatives.

check this out
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/99254-r32...-any-help.html

We can all have guns in this country, but we cant have a freaking skyline lol
Old 08-18-2009, 04:18 PM   #94
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Personally I would love to have an R32 GTS Skyline.
Not because it is 'JDM' or to impress teen boys, which apparently are the only reasons people in America want them. Nor would I want it as a track car, I do not desire to ever own a track car.
I just like the way the R32 looks, and if they were legal and easy to come by, I would most likely have one. However, the way things are, the hassle of buying and owning one is not worth it to me, but apparently to some people it is.
Old 08-18-2009, 06:02 PM   #95
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Personally I would love to have an R32 GTS Skyline.
Not because it is 'JDM' or to impress teen boys, which apparently are the only reasons people in America want them. Nor would I want it as a track car, I do not desire to ever own a track car.
I just like the way the R32 looks, and if they were legal and easy to come by, I would most likely have one. However, the way things are, the hassle of buying and owning one is not worth it to me, but apparently to some people it is.
I too would like to have a R32 Skyline GTR based on how it looks and drives. Though having it in the U.S. to drive on city streets? Hell no.
Oh and like you said with the money spent to get one here and deal with ins outs of bringing it in? Not worth it.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
Old 08-18-2009, 06:51 PM   #96
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
who cares what people do with it .. the fact is that the government is after this car and how ridiculous the laws are. SHould just pay a entry tax and long as it meets some smog regulations with some cats thrown on they should be ok but nope law is the law. yet aerial atoms open cockpit cars are road legal and ugly as fuck but also made in america.
comparing apples with oranges again, are we?

the ariel atom is 100% legal, fuckers. it uses LHD headlights, has suitable crash protection, and my customers atom uses a chevy ecotec motor that meets current emissions standards.

regardless, the atom not registered as a normal vehicle, its registered as a specialty vehicle. its light weight and efficient. theres no way the atom is a danger on the road.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:27 PM   #97
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouki_Love View Post
this is really stupid... why are they soo danmm worried about a car and what not.. they should focus on stoping all the immigrants and drug smugglers rather than messing with car enthusiasts.. if i was in that position i would never surrender..

lawyers are great you know

but i dont know about the immigrant shiet. ..

i like how there isnt a guy or gal with a skyline in here to here there 2cents...

but i kinda agree with RHD car on the street yea its cool yea you getthe sausage fest .. but cars should be build for the track .. i dont mind it somebody might wanna cruise every once in a while in ther "RHD JDM"car ..
Old 08-18-2009, 09:48 PM   #98
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I am a owner, still restoring mine though. I am watching the situation closely but I am not a kaizo owner so the big spot light isn't on me. There are so many loopholes,counter productive, and wording that cancels itself out that there is no real "legal" way of doing anything when it comes down to it. It is simply like that for the Government to pick and choose when and what it wants to come after you with. If they were in no shape way or form illegal they would not be considered "grey" market cars but rather "black" market car. To talk trash about owners of them, we didnt get them for only simply being attention whores but to say you wouldn't want one would be a lie. If it was a U.S. made car a lot of people would be rocking r32's instead of s13 no matter if it was for tracking or just a street car. They are no more illegal then a sr/rb/vq/vk/2j swapped 240 is. How many of you run no front impact bar for fmic clearance? If your insurance knew the stuff we did to our cars we would be fucked insurance wise too lol. There are people starting to man up, and fight these laws in the grey market world. Not only skyline owners, but any imported car alike. I am dear to anything Nissan produces and I sought after these cars when I picked my first s13 hatch I had on here for sale last year. now a r32 owner I haven't gotten to even enjoy it yet but it has still been an experience. So instead of fighting on who is right and wrong, lets not be like NICO and actually step up and try to do something about it. It never hurts to try.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:08 PM   #99
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
lloyd 50 members on zilvia that maybe 3 actually have a skyline cant fight against the us government as clear corners mike said its alot more than what meets the eye that makes the car illegal
Old 08-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #100
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Looks like a hater reported them. "It has been brought to my knowledge..."
about 2 months ago kaizo was raided my the feds and their computers were siezed. on thos computers are names and addresses of kaizo car owners.

I called this special ageny guy today, left my cell for him to call me bac k

Old 08-18-2009, 10:58 PM   #101
fbiphil
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
fbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud offbiphil has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Many of the laws in California (and probably most other states) aren't there to save the environment or increase safety- they are in place to make the state MONEY.
I got reffed for my SR in a 240. Sold the car (to another CA resident), went to court with the release of liability, and they dropped the ticket to a small fine. They don't care about the car still being on the roads, they don't care that I didn't correct the violations- they just want their money.
Do you really think the Atom is a safer car than an R33 Skyline? Maybe it'll cause less damage when it hits something due to its lighter weight, but that's about it.
If someone involved with this wing of the government was thinking, they'd find a way to make money bringing these cars in. If we can register Manx-style dune buggies for the street, why not assign Skylines, Silvias, Porsche 959s, Skoda Octavios, Lancia Delta Integrales... anything someone wants to drive, let them pay to get it VIN'ed and registered!

The only REAL argument I can see is the headlights. I do agree that this is one issue with RHD vehicles, but it's not insurmountable.

The whole situation is just wack. People want to drive unique vehicles on the street to stand out from the crowd. I don't want a Skyline just because it's fast- I want to be different! Maybe that makes me a poser/hard parker/whatever, but I love unique cars, and I'd love the opportunity to own a Skyline for the street.
Old 08-18-2009, 11:49 PM   #102
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
meh. i'm just gonna move to canada. 33's are legal next year. yay.

Ahh...Come to Canada. We have health care and we can drive RHD imports without the gov knocking our doors down, trying to take them...
Old 08-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #103
xpl2007
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
xpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfectionxpl2007 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
That letter if BS.. Someone wants a free Skyline!!!
You do not get letters from them they just knock at your door....
Several BS names on the letter.
Wording is not of that department. Sounds like a 5th grader wrote the letter.
I could care less just dont drive them on the street and youll never have a problem..
See 32, 33, 34 all day over here... All dealer plates i just laugh...

Old 08-19-2009, 02:42 AM   #104
drift_limo
Zilvia Junkie

drift_limo is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to drift_limo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
Ahh...Come to Canada. We have health care and we can drive RHD imports without the gov knocking our doors down, trying to take them...
and hot girls!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpl2007 View Post
That letter if BS.. Someone wants a free Skyline!!!
You do not get letters from them they just knock at your door....
Several BS names on the letter.
Wording is not of that department. Sounds like a 5th grader wrote the letter.
I could care less just dont drive them on the street and youll never have a problem..
See 32, 33, 34 all day over here... All dealer plates i just laugh...
its really brian o'connor.. he wants them all!
Old 08-19-2009, 02:59 AM   #105
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
if i wasnt gonna drive a skyline on the street though, might as well jsut boot up my playstation and have at it.. no joy in owning a car if you cant take it out every now and then. if you want a track only car, build a s chassis.
Old 08-19-2009, 03:23 AM   #106
SlideWell
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
SlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfectionSlideWell is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i heard word of 2 guys up here from a shop that got their registrations taken away for their r32's. yet i know 2 others personally that have not had any issues, one with an r32gtr and a r33 gts. i didnt have any issues doing emissions the other day, they didnt even check my VIN on the car. i was nice, like always tho and a joker. i had another girl conductor from another lane at emissions come over and check my car out. whether or not being a nice guy will get u far is hit and miss, but i know a lot of guys with skylines are dicks. having a RHD s14 i just tend to play with people in a friendly manner. if it doesnt pass a visual inspection, thats ur states problem. i have found loopholes within the system in a variety of situations. do some legwork and you end up where they didnt want you, and used it to try and screw you out of your car and all of our tax dollars for pursuing the limited amount of gray market cars, out of reach of the law. its all limited, so be smart about it.
oh, and people bitching about RHD headlights, i bitch about ur mom driving her lexus with her HID lights blaring into my mirrors and in my eyes while driving towards me. who gives a shit, you cant tell me RHD cars lights bother u more than luxury cars hid's.
the whole pursuance of these vehicles is what bothers me the most, and waste of ridiculous government salaries to pin down a small amount of cars that would meet safety standards here, but limited testing was done at the time of the boom. its all paperwork. re-reg it, bond release, reg in state with no interest. fuck.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #107
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideWell View Post
JDM cars on US roads is ghhheeeyyy.
Says the guy who did a full JDM RHD swap...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 08-19-2009, 05:44 AM   #108
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

LloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really niceLloydXmas is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkarrowsnow View Post
lloyd 50 members on zilvia that maybe 3 actually have a skyline cant fight against the us government as clear corners mike said its alot more than what meets the eye that makes the car illegal

yes, but what if you have a jdm silvia, or 180sx, or type R Integra? Those are not U.S. legal either unless brought in by a RI and go through all the bullshit. It isn't about skylines only it is about the stupid laws that the U.S. only have that are so vague it is retarded. There are a lot of grey cars here. People coming together wont only be a skyline thing if things happen like we are planning.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:19 AM   #109
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by LloydXmas View Post
yes, but what if you have a jdm silvia, or 180sx, or type R Integra? Those are not U.S. legal either unless brought in by a RI and go through all the bullshit. It isn't about skylines only it is about the stupid laws that the U.S. only have that are so vague it is retarded. There are a lot of grey cars here. People coming together wont only be a skyline thing if things happen like we are planning.
So you want to go find all the other people who have illegal cars?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:32 AM   #110
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
we HAD our cake, some of us have already eaten from that cake. that cake was known as MOTOREX. obviously the business had some faults which resulted in its own demise, but with that said... motorex was the only business that really attempted to do all the things necessary to make these cars road legal. funny thing is that many of those legalized cars are still running around today, cool eh?

not that i am an importer, so i dont know all the details.. but i can say that i know they addressed things like having the speedometers recalibrated to read MPH instead of KPH. they would also install front and rear side-markers and third brake light, all requirements. i never saw them install crash beams in the bumper and sides, but i believe they did this as well to meet requirements. one thing i never saw them address though, was somehow converting the RHD headlights to LHD. Considering that I've worked on a few motorex customer cars (who are also my customers), i've taken apart headlights to have them upgraded and never saw any modification to the headlight internals... shame.

one of you guys say "whats the difference if mom is driving around her blaring HID headlights in her SUV" .... FAIL. Hey dumbass, in case you didnt realize this... mom's lexus and its HID headlights have been through strict tests to ensure that they are DOT compliant. the headlights have safety features like self-leveling to compensate for additional weight in the rear of the car, as not to glare other drivers. the projectors emit a LHD beam pattern which is very different from a RHD beam pattern, and cannot merely be adjusted with screw adjusters to compensate. the only solution is optic transplant. and to compare to idiots using these shitty RHD halogen projectors off of an R32 or S13 Silvia, those projectors are not designed to handle the 3-fold increase in light output and will emit an irregular beam pattern when compared to OEM HID projector off of a lexus, etc... so your argument fails in so many levels.

if your being blinded by moms lexus, its because your car is excessively lowered. trust me, i own a miata. and yes, i would say that an ariel atom is much safer than a RHD R32 that is not compliant in many ways. i think cars like the atom/elise/exige are fantastic and am amazed that they are able to sell these cars with todays increasingly tough standards.

mike / clearcorners.com
Old 08-19-2009, 11:01 AM   #111
RB240Mike
Zilvia Member

RB240Mike is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to RB240Mike
Obama for the fucking lose. This is one of his "stimulous plans" to keep us from importing cars to make people buy US garbage. I'm really not kidding. Anyways kinda glad I sold my RHD car this shit is beginning to get just fucking retarded.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:07 PM   #112
240sxxs
Zilvia Member

240sxxs is an unknown quantity at this point
i just read this ..and did you know ARIZONA is now banned from RHD vehicle ?? doesnt matter what the fuck you own...AS LONG AS It RHD ..u fucked..RHD Is banned now..but whoever owned the car that before the law came out..then u're fine..but if u try to import one and register it... they wont take ur car on the spto..they red flag you and if u get caught on driving the street with no regsiteration and papers ...they crush it.....LHD skyline is not a "true" skyline is it !
Old 08-19-2009, 04:50 PM   #113
NismoSilvia270R
Zilvia Junkie

NismoSilvia270R is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NismoSilvia270R
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
the government wont stop til everyone buys american and stops the outsourcing of foreign goods lmao jk
this might be true, but you can trade in your american clunker for 4500 towards your new honda...
Old 08-19-2009, 04:57 PM   #114
RastaS13
Leaky Injector

RastaS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
shit never changes
Old 08-19-2009, 05:48 PM   #115
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RastaS13 View Post
shit never changes
You know what is shit never changes? Fucking 19-25 years ago people bitching about smog laws getting tougher and it being impossible to run a modified engine and worried about them clamping down on Grey market cars. LOL

Fucking this was before SR's! This was before many Skylines were being imported as were Japanese Civics and Integras and 180sx's.

LOL you guys are a crack up. You're crying the same way people did years ago. Get over it. Grow up and grow some balls. Like I, and have said like others have said, want a RHD car thats not supposed to be on the road here? Fucking drive it on the track. Trailer it there, trailer it home.

Hell Dousan is going to do that! You guys could learn a thing or two from his example.

Otherwise this thread has run its course and now everyone is just crying about how unjust U.S. laws are. You don't like em? Get into Politics and change them.

Fucking Tom Hayden one of the Chicago Seven aka 60's radical figured that shit out. You can't change shit from the outside crying about it. You get into the system and change it from within.

Oh in case your wondering he went to law school and became a state senator for California.

Oh and shit does change if you take action. Look we have an African American for President! There are lots of people who thought that would never happen.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #116
LloydXmas
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
You know what is shit never changes? Fucking 19-25 years ago people bitching about smog laws getting tougher and it being impossible to run a modified engine and worried about them clamping down on Grey market cars. LOL

Fucking this was before SR's! This was before many Skylines were being imported as were Japanese Civics and Integras and 180sx's.

LOL you guys are a crack up. You're crying the same way people did years ago. Get over it. Grow up and grow some balls. Like I, and have said like others have said, want a RHD car thats not supposed to be on the road here? Fucking drive it on the track. Trailer it there, trailer it home.

Hell Dousan is going to do that! You guys could learn a thing or two from his example.

Otherwise this thread has run its course and now everyone is just crying about how unjust U.S. laws are. You don't like em? Get into Politics and change them.

Fucking Tom Hayden one of the Chicago Seven aka 60's radical figured that shit out. You can't change shit from the outside crying about it. You get into the system and change it from within.

Oh in case your wondering he went to law school and became a state senator for California.

Oh and shit does change if you take action. Look we have an African American for President! There are lots of people who thought that would never happen.

you know what makes a non-registered skyline ok to have here? It not being on the radar, otherwise registered or not they can take it even if it is a track car only. I am not crying even though dumb fucks run our country, but we are getting lawyers together to try to change laws. If you say that is impossible then go look at what Bill Gates did to keep his grey market Porsche...

you are right on key with what you say though.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:31 PM   #117
Ghost240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Ghost240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB240Mike View Post
Obama for the fucking lose. This is one of his "stimulous plans" to keep us from importing cars to make people buy US garbage. I'm really not kidding. Anyways kinda glad I sold my RHD car this shit is beginning to get just fucking retarded.

You sir are a fucking moron. Obama has nothing to do with this. The law is the law and if you want to circumvent it, you need to know your shit to the "T". This is why lawyers get paid the big bucks and stupid fucks like you are left with the bill. Yes, its OBAMA's fault...... He wants ALL the Skylines to himself and his presidential motorcade.....
Old 08-19-2009, 08:35 PM   #118
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
haha obama
someone actually said that
hahahaha
amazing.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:45 PM   #119
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
haha obama
someone actually said that
hahahaha
amazing.
Actually Aaron, what is amazing? Is this thread is still going on. LOL

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:53 AM   #120
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Want to know what made the Skyline folks easy targets? Easily tracked once the feds got a hold of all their data from Kaizo. They're not even going thru every state looking up JDM vin numbers, they are tracking and subpeona-ing folks from what they got from the Kaizo raids.

So what do you think will happen to the other Skylines that are did not come in thru Kaizo? Still not getting fucked with since the feds are not digging deep enough and more than likely wont.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Closed Thread