Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:19 AM   #91
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Only 2 more days!! I'm hella excited....I only wish I can go to HTM on Sun =(
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 11:28 AM   #92
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiku240sxS14 View Post
Only 2 more days!! I'm hella excited....I only wish I can go to HTM on Sun =(
you know.. you can take it one corner at a time just like hoganberg said. betchar tires will last all day. when you're new at htm, you ain't gonna drift the whole tracks. chances are... you'll be like ohhh hmm.. next lap i'll drift it. until you actually do it. by that time, it's like 3pm. just kidding fuji! bring richie out and tell him to stop playing poker online and buy tires instead!
charlie@justdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:26 PM   #93
tht.1.s13
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (6)
tht.1.s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
anyone wanna caravan from irvine area?????pm me
tht.1.s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 12:59 PM   #94
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
you know.. you can take it one corner at a time just like hoganberg said. betchar tires will last all day. when you're new at htm, you ain't gonna drift the whole tracks. chances are... you'll be like ohhh hmm.. next lap i'll drift it. until you actually do it. by that time, it's like 3pm. just kidding fuji! bring richie out and tell him to stop playing poker online and buy tires instead!
That sounds like a challenge? LoL Is the place open on Sat's to change tires there at WSIR? I'm trying to get some tires for Sun. Fuji..?!?! Mr. Funny-Man. LoL What you gonna call Richie when his ass finally shows open? Or you guys already have nick-name for him?

Haha...its hopeless for him. I don't think his motivated to drift right now and a bit lazy to fix his car! But one day....
Old 02-25-2010, 01:10 PM   #95
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Unless you're doing 3rd gear drifts through the water tower and up the hill again, your tires should last a long time at HTM. You shouldn't be manji'ing up the hill anyways. It's all about speed so go straight and get into third when you initiate before the judged section.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #96
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

I don't know what it will be like, if I can get another 2 tires I'm down. I just don't want to go there with only 2 tires. But I'm pretty sure the other 2 tires will be spent on Sat.

Anybody wanna donate 235/40/18 tires? LoL
Old 02-25-2010, 09:20 PM   #97
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Mike you should be fine even with 2 tires for HTM... Like others have said, you won't be linking the entire course laying down tons and tons of smoke (maybe by the end of the day) so with 1 brand new pair, you should be good for 1 day @ HTM.

Just take it easy in the beginning so you don't crash like i did .. haha
Old 02-25-2010, 10:02 PM   #98
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

charlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond reputecharlie@justdrift has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to charlie@justdrift Send a message via Yahoo to charlie@justdrift
ohhhhhh.... mike, saturday is wet day. so you won't be finishing those tires anyway. so sunday you'll have 4 tires. hahahaha! bring umbrellas, rain coats and whatevers!

i ♥ driffin in the rain.

save the trees.. drift the rain!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:05 AM   #99
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

2 drivers moved from balcony saturday to htm sunday. so... 2 spots open for saturday at balcony. lemme know if any takers... mind you, there's a chance of rain. bad, we'll get wet. good, we save tires!!!!!! htm has spots open too.
Old 02-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #100
shoneeko
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
shoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am leaving for htm this sunday from Anaheim. Anyone wanna meet up and caravan out there?
shoneeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 10:57 AM   #101
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
Mike you should be fine even with 2 tires for HTM... Like others have said, you won't be linking the entire course laying down tons and tons of smoke (maybe by the end of the day) so with 1 brand new pair, you should be good for 1 day @ HTM.

Just take it easy in the beginning so you don't crash like i did .. haha
Sennate that you? Are you going Sunday? I'm a need alot of help!

80% rain..?!?! Charlie....I want in on Sunday! But can I pay you tomorrow? Having problems with my computer. PLEASE say there's a spot open!

Larry if your out there on Sat taking pictures, hit me up!

In 24hrs I will be drifitng again!!!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #102
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoneeko View Post
I am leaving for htm this sunday from Anaheim. Anyone wanna meet up and caravan out there?
I'm half way in between if you take the 5fwy. I'm in Granada Hills, 91344. That's if I'm in on Sunday. charlie, hook me up!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:12 PM   #103
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

80% rain..?!?! Charlie....I want in on Sunday! But can I pay you tomorrow? Having problems with my computer. PLEASE say there's a spot open!

Yup it's Sennett!

I'm not going on Saturday,.. I have work and plus I couldn't scrape up the change for the track fees this time. I had to pay a bunch of crap that was unexpected, and now I need new tires for my truck ($600)

Anyways, if it's raining on balcony, you will have your 4 tires for HTM!!!

DAmn... I've always wanted to drift balcony in the rain. My KA would feel awesome! hahahah
Old 02-26-2010, 12:26 PM   #104
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

^ Sweet what's up! You should go anyways to help me out, I finally got belt for the passenger. LoL I hear ya man shit is getting expensive!! Hopefully I'll be able to see you out next month. Maybe then I can step up to the big boys and go tandem.
Old 02-26-2010, 12:38 PM   #105
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
Yup it's Sennett!

I'm not going on Saturday,.. I have work and plus I couldn't scrape up the change for the track fees this time. I had to pay a bunch of crap that was unexpected, and now I need new tires for my truck ($600)

Anyways, if it's raining on balcony, you will have your 4 tires for HTM!!!

DAmn... I've always wanted to drift balcony in the rain. My KA would feel awesome! hahahah

senet what size tires do u use? i have a/t tires i just pulled out of my gx. but they're 17's. i sell to you cheaaaaaaaaap!

oh mr fuji we'll have instructors there no worries. rain driffin is fun! just messy when you get out lol.

scrape for fees? deeeng.. we lowered the entry fee already by like.. a lot! see you guys soon. i'm excited actually for rain driffin!
Old 02-26-2010, 12:40 PM   #106
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:

you're in.. done!
Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 PM   #107
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie@justdrift View Post
senet what size tires do u use? i have a/t tires i just pulled out of my gx. but they're 17's. i sell to you cheaaaaaaaaap!

oh mr fuji we'll have instructors there no worries. rain driffin is fun! just messy when you get out lol.

scrape for fees? deeeng.. we lowered the entry fee already by like.. a lot! see you guys soon. i'm excited actually for rain driffin!
Charlie, i use the stock nismo rims so its 265/75/16! thanks for the offer though...

and yea, truck registration + cc bill + friend coming back from army for a month = mucho spending.. hahah but he leaves tomorrow, so the saving can begin! lol
Old 02-26-2010, 09:34 PM   #108
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
^ Sweet what's up! You should go anyways to help me out, I finally got belt for the passenger. LoL I hear ya man shit is getting expensive!! Hopefully I'll be able to see you out next month. Maybe then I can step up to the big boys and go tandem.
haha sweet! I don't think i can make it out this weekend. but there will be plenty of much much much more qualified instructors than me! just don't be afraid to ask for help!
Old 02-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #109
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

Audio Puppet is an unknown quantity at this point
I wAs woundering is there any last min open spots for tomorrow?
Audio Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #110
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audio Puppet View Post
I wAs woundering is there any last min open spots for tomorrow?
there are 2 spots open for tomorrow.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:39 AM   #111
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
For anyone that's going out to the Just Drift event today the rain is a lot weaker at Willow then in the LA area.
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #112
Slammed Assassin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Slammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud ofSlammed Assassin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Slammed Assassin
its pouring hard outside. hows the weather at the track?? i wasnt able to make it out.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:39 PM   #113
oksunday
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
oksunday is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
first event in the rain and im pretty sure im not going to forget it. i did not do great but i sure did those donuts. thanks charlie@justdrift for getting back at me so last minute about the open spots for today.
oksunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 11:26 PM   #114
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

rain was pretty weak at willow today. i had fun drifting in the rain! hope you guys did too!! drivers showed up kinda late... but i'm sure cause it was raining hard during the drive up. but for those who didn't pack up on time, we extended the track till 530 for the late comers. cheapest event ever! no tire change... no stress on drive train! lol... awesome!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:24 PM   #115
Audio Puppet
Zilvia Member

Audio Puppet is an unknown quantity at this point
Just wanted to say yesterday was so much fun! The rain made the track challenging but yet really fun! Thanks justdrift! Highlights of the day was the white s14 and supra getting stuck on the barriers! Lol from out of all events I have done by far yesterday was the most fun I have had!!
Audio Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:02 PM   #116
danlandlord
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
danlandlord is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yesterday was good times for sure....thanks charlie. Oh and by the way, tell the track people that I'm sorry about the crater that I put in the hillside when I crashed into it.
danlandlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #117
shoneeko
Leaky Injector

shoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enoughshoneeko will become famous soon enough
Hey Charlie, just wanted to thank you and your staff for the job well done at htm today. When there is so much track time you run out of tires, that is a good sign
shoneeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:52 PM   #118
charlie@justdrift
Zilvia FREAK!

^^ hahaha you're welcome. it was fun! i had fun slidin' my mom's g35 lol... next time, bring more tires!
Old 03-01-2010, 12:46 AM   #119
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

whoa whoa, white s14 got stuck in the barriers? what happened? I'm assuming that white s14 was Mike!
Old 03-01-2010, 01:45 AM   #120
Oilcover
Zilvia Junkie

Oilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant futureOilcover has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Oilcover
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfxsLKsM4w8

day one - check the spectator splash zone. hahah!

MANWOLFS|HotLine|Falken|Exedy|DSTROYR|Factory 83|326power|
Oilcover is offline   Reply With Quote