Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-14-2008, 02:12 AM   #91
jdm538girl

Trader Rating: (0)
jdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to alljdm538girl is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdm538girl
poor baby she will be tormented for the rest of her life.

jdm538girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 02:36 AM   #92
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
haha he was on it...
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:04 AM   #93
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurf_240SX View Post
Feel bad for the kid, elementary school projects. FAMILY TREE!!!
That should be amusing, one branch with a tire swing.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:07 AM   #94
diomedes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
diomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to beholddiomedes is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
Not as bad as that family in Austria
These people are from Australia too!!
diomedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:10 AM   #95
just1pepsi
Zilvia Addict

just1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfectionjust1pepsi is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to just1pepsi
Australia and Austria are two seperate soverign nations. - or maybe I misunderstood your post?
just1pepsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 12:13 PM   #96
powersteeringless180sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
powersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfectionpowersteeringless180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
i was watchin the history channel last night and it was about ancient eqyptian civilization. back then incest was a way to keep the royal blood pure. reminded me of this thread before falling asleep.
maybe they wanted to keep the ugly blood pure to secure fuglyness for generations to come....

ehh... made me sick to my stomach when i read about it.
Old 05-14-2008, 12:38 PM   #97
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
or maybe they knew no one else would fuck them?

"looks like it's just you and me, kiddo!"
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:56 PM   #98
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
h a h a

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:00 PM   #99
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Australia is Fail. Nothing new.

/thread.
w3rd.

I mean, c'mon, it started off as a prison colony for the British empire. What the fuck do you expect? lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #100
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Old 05-14-2008, 03:49 PM   #101
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
BARF

yeeeecch
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:05 PM   #102
DrFtKiNg240sxy
BANNED

Trader Rating: (9)
DrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfectionDrFtKiNg240sxy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
incest is WINcest!!
might be a little late but..

I think im your "brother"..
DrFtKiNg240sxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 10:08 PM   #103
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Best thing for that child? If it's young enough (I just skimmed the thread) ...Adoption and it never finds out. EVER!
Old 05-15-2008, 12:08 AM   #104
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
its like the skittles commercial, taste the rainbow.....

thats one ugly photoshop btw.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:00 AM   #105
Sil80Dreams
Leaky Injector

Sil80Dreams is making his/her stupidity well-knownSil80Dreams is making his/her stupidity well-knownSil80Dreams is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
AWWESOME

i would NOT fuck that bitch.

but for dude, its like "Chyeahhhh i beat that shit"
That's the funniest shit I've seen all day hahahahahahahahahaha
Sil80Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 01:10 AM   #106
gabe30
Leaky Injector

gabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfectiongabe30 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
this is the best thing since plan b
gabe30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:45 AM   #107
teamtoken

teamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really nice
lol @ some of the comments

yeah, i remember seeing this shit on tv (im from aus) and it ended in public outcry. it was royally fucked up, but alas, im sure a lot of it happens in the states, especially with those rednecks i keep hearing about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
w3rd.

I mean, c'mon, it started off as a prison colony for the British empire. What the fuck do you expect? lol
and america was started by a bunch of ppl who wore funny hats and thought that having sex and playing card games was wrong
teamtoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:47 AM   #108
Mtndrifter14
Zilvia Member

Mtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamtoken View Post

and america was started by a bunch of ppl who wore funny hats and thought that having sex and playing card games was wrong
Lmao

This thread is full of WIN.
Mtndrifter14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:32 AM   #109
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
hahaha..... that shit gave me a good laugh
Old 08-06-2008, 11:34 AM   #110
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot
...and all the young female teachers sexing up 14 yr old boys...
wait whats wrong with that again?

but incest... eww. Two ugly people fucking is 1 thing, two ugly RELATED people fucking, thats too much.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:14 PM   #111
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98s14inaz View Post
Disgusting, I'm sick and tired of people trying to justify immorality.
+1. Are you fucking serious. Of all the millions of people in the world bitch, you had to fuck your father?
And to the old man... she is the fruit of your loins. You cant fuck your own fruit.
On a lighter note, I wonder if he was all like "whos your daddy bitch"
Old 08-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #112
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
did not even read the thread or look at the pictures but i am goign to say this" fuckin white people" lol. i know alot of people where thinking it.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:01 PM   #113
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Quote:

That's some good ol fashioned Australian sass.

You just don't really get sass like that anymore.

Old 08-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #114
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
lol @ some of the comments

yeah, i remember seeing this shit on tv (im from aus) and it ended in public outcry. it was royally fucked up, but alas, im sure a lot of it happens in the states, especially with those rednecks i keep hearing about?

You're from Fail. So you automatically suck.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #115
jbuckley
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
jbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of lightjbuckley is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
so...
i got a question

when she was in labor , and the doctors asked him if he was her father , or the father of the baby..

what does he say?
jbuckley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #116
teamtoken

teamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really niceteamtoken is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You're from Fail. So you automatically suck.
i guess thats pretty funny, but not nearly as funny as your face
Old 08-06-2008, 11:40 PM   #117
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Quote:
Ah definitely not a worthy follow-up.

Definitely not.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #118
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
did not even read the thread or look at the pictures but i am goign to say this" fuckin white people" lol. i know alot of people where thinking it.
im not white but man thats pretty messed up to say that, but made me laugh lol haha. But those people are not "white" they are of a different part of the world
Old 08-06-2008, 11:44 PM   #119
steve_o1989
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
steve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond reputesteve_o1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:

OOOOOOOOoooohhhh ZING. It's on now !Zar!. Them are fightin' words.

This thread belongs on Jerry Springer.
steve_o1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 11:47 PM   #120
teamtoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
im not white but man thats pretty messed up to say that, but made me laugh lol haha. But those people are not "white" they are of a different part of the world

most australians have the same roots as most white americans, english/irish/scottish

sure, its certainly fucked up, but its the first "publicized" story of it happening here in australia.

hell, at least its better then mogadishu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
Ah definitely not a worthy follow-up.

Definitely not.