Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-03-2019, 11:07 AM   #11581
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is the fate Nissan vehicles deserve right now. 4500 Nissans lost adrift at sea.

https://www.autoblog.com/2019/01/03/...ssan-vehicles/
Old 01-03-2019, 09:44 PM   #11582
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hah i hope they were all shipment of kicks. a 122hp crossover @ $18k. gtfo and sink.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:39 PM   #11583
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I just feel bad for the crew that suffered.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2019, 11:54 AM   #11584
Xaser
Zilvia Junkie

Xaser is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOROSUN View Post
hah i hope they were all shipment of kicks. a 122hp crossover @ $18k. gtfo and sink.
why???? why you hate the sea??? hahahaha
Xaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2019, 04:27 AM   #11585
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Good news long roof fans sales are up in that segment 29%.

https://jalopnik.com/strong-growth-i...o-i-1831561302

I’m still waiting on the Volvo dealer to let me know when they can order a V60 for me.
Old 01-08-2019, 07:37 AM   #11586
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Waiting for someone to release a wagon with 3rd row seating who is NOT Tesla.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:09 AM   #11587
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Waiting for someone to release a wagon with 3rd row seating who is NOT Tesla.
I don’t know for sure but I feel like regulation killed the rear facing 3rd row wagon.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:38 PM   #11588
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Yeah, I'm kinda glad about that. Tesla's rear facing 3rd row seating was innovative and novel. But it also looked dangerous as all hell.

I'm sure someone will think of a conventional position 3rd row seater wagon at some point.
Old 01-08-2019, 02:06 PM   #11589
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Yeah, I'm kinda glad about that. Tesla's rear facing 3rd row seating was innovative and novel. But it also looked dangerous as all hell.

I'm sure someone will think of a conventional position 3rd row seater wagon at some point.
Yeah hard pass on turning my children into paraplegics.

Old 01-08-2019, 03:11 PM   #11590
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Exactly. Not sure how that design element even made it to production.
Old 01-09-2019, 02:41 AM   #11591
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Speaking of dope wagons Ford should being this over and drop an ST engine in it.

https://www.topspeed.com/cars/ford/2...-ar182432.html

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:00 AM   #11592
Atli126

Atli126 is making a name for him/her selfAtli126 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Good news long roof fans sales are up in that segment 29%.

https://jalopnik.com/strong-growth-i...o-i-1831561302

I’m still waiting on the Volvo dealer to let me know when they can order a V60 for me.
https://jalopnik.com/the-2019-volvo-...act-1830818230

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Atli126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 05:45 AM   #11593
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atli126 View Post
https://jalopnik.com/the-2019-volvo-...act-1830818230

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Yeah I realize it’s special order only.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:16 AM   #11594
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Unofficially here’s the new Supra. Can’t lie, I don’t hate it. I want to see it in white. Looking forward to seeing it in person next Saturday.

Old 01-11-2019, 07:18 AM   #11595
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
It'll look great lowered, nice wheels and an aftermarket front bumper.
Old 01-11-2019, 07:24 AM   #11596
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneStarSilvia View Post
It'll look great lowered, nice wheels and an aftermarket front bumper.
Agreed. If this thing is in the $50k range I might be game.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:25 AM   #11597
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Here's the GT car. Does look better with a different front bumper.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:36 AM   #11598
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
370Z got rapped by an FRS and had a BMW engine and Dodge automatic transmission with a Corvete price tag.

#fuckthat

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 10:56 AM   #11599
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Lol "When it comes to the 2020 Supra, Toyota you are NOT the father"

I can dig it though.
spooled240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 11:28 AM   #11600
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Can we start asking/petition for manufacturer start making California louder 95d exhaust editions. Please save us from stupid Nazi California laws.
Old 01-11-2019, 11:48 AM   #11601
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Can we start asking/petition for manufacturer start making California louder 95d exhaust editions. Please save us from stupid Nazi California laws.
Can we toss another billion into thr wall budget and have it run up the California boarder?

Old 01-13-2019, 04:05 AM   #11602
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Can you read the law and realize it has not changed the only thing that changed is now they can fine you its no longer a fix ticket. Though you can still get it bar decibel tested amd if it passes take it to the court and get the ticket dismissed. Its just no long a sign off ticket.

God I wish people would actually read stuff this days rather than relying on rampant BS Facebook forum postings!

On to the Toyota errrrr its a fucking BMW Z4 it still looks like one even under Japanese bady body kit makeover. It just looks all mashed up and ya Corbic hit the nail on the head.
Along with the Toyota is not your father comment. Lol

Fail Fail Fail on Toyotas part, coup for BMW they managed to find a way to sell more Z4 chassis. Lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 01-14-2019 at 07:22 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 11:31 AM   #11603
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I think the Supra’s alright. I like that I dont find myself offended. however that front end isnt something I could ever call attractive. The profile is really nice. I hope it’ll come in yellow and a darker forest green.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2019, 01:09 PM   #11604
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

dude. I read all of it.

CHP Its a instant ticket fine. Under the officer discretion. read the BAR. Doesn't not hand out CoC. You can't get out of it unless you have a BAR CoC approved aftermarket exhaust system to begin with. You probably have to take your time to fight it on court even if you had a CoC exhaust.

This was implemented to stop takeovers and sideshows? Which is horseshit. How can you approve or act like it's nothing. this law is oppressive to the car/bike enthusiast community.

I have a bike with a exhaust. Which comes handy when splitting Lane's. So yeah it's a bit concerning. Theres very little info on bar on motorcycles.

Who the hell read news in Facebook?
Old 01-13-2019, 01:45 PM   #11605
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
dude. I read all of it.

CHP Its a instant ticket fine. Under the officer discretion. read the BAR. Doesn't not hand out CoC. You can't get out of it unless you have a BAR CoC approved aftermarket exhaust system to begin with. You probably have to take your time to fight it on court even if you had a CoC exhaust.

This was implemented to stop takeovers and sideshows? Which is horseshit. How can you approve or act like it's nothing. this law is oppressive to the car/bike enthusiast community.

I have a bike with a exhaust. Which comes handy when splitting Lane's. So yeah it's a bit concerning. Theres very little info on bar on motorcycles.

Who the hell read news in Facebook?

You'd think they'd maybe, idk, give people tickets and fines AT the side shows rather than pull over pizza boys to generate bullshit revenue
Old 01-13-2019, 05:31 PM   #11606
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

You guys have fun with that.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:48 PM   #11607
LoneStarSilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
LoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeLoneStarSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka4Vo_ZvUaM

Dude is annoying as fuck, but probably the most in-depth video out right now.
Old 01-14-2019, 01:52 PM   #11608
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
i like it from the mirrors on back, but that front end could've been better.

really don't like they went that direction with the hood design.

interior is very bmw. wished they continued on with the driver focused dash design from the mk3 and mk4 supra.
Old 01-14-2019, 02:06 PM   #11609
Corbic
Post Whore!

Z4 looks better.

There, said it.

Coupe Renders

Old 01-14-2019, 02:33 PM   #11610
Cheesy Doriftos
Zilvia Member

Cheesy Doriftos is an unknown quantity at this point
fantastic stitch work

Last edited by Cheesy Doriftos; 01-14-2019 at 03:51 PM..
Cheesy Doriftos is offline   Reply With Quote