Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 02-17-2009, 01:16 PM   #1111
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt323 View Post
i actualy had some one else shooting some video for me but i got a lot so i will try to put it up asap

I love u.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #1112
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Quote:
Originally Posted by fckillerbee View Post
oh, and my pinky finger is black and blue, I have this huge cut on my arm, and yes...i hate dirty nails...so my hands and arms are raw up to the elbows! Ton's of fucking cursing...that's why Dom keeps us in check.
Damn. Tranny work is not fun at all. I hate tranny work soo much. Hope you can make it to the next event.

And that video was really good. It was just a damn tease though. haha. I wanted to see more tandem runs. Very good though.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #1113
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
I love u.
wow ernie u just made me blush lol i got alot of videos of u
S13cl9kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:40 PM   #1114
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
Quote:
Originally Posted by DP-AE86 View Post
nice video. 626 done it again.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 01:51 PM   #1115
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by erupt323 View Post
wow ernie u just made me blush lol i got alot of videos of u

Don't post the naked ones of me. I don't want to make guys look bad with my small winnie.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:54 PM   #1116
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
damn... who ate the fence behind karl, lol that shit was rough!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:04 PM   #1117
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
damn... who ate the fence behind karl, lol that shit was rough!
Spencer the great!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:14 PM   #1118
S13cl9kid
Zilvia FREAK!

S13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really niceS13cl9kid is just really nice
Quote:
Don't post the naked ones of me. I don't want to make guys look bad with my small winnie.

awww those are the best ones i got
S13cl9kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #1119
DRIFT-ELITE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
DRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruinDRIFT-ELITE is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
I love u.
yeah i was filming for him most of the day....i tried different spots but idk im no proffessional or anythig at filming so yeah...
DRIFT-ELITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #1120
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
ya that was me...... ill get some pix of carnage up soon.. still runs good!! when i clutch kicked.... then u e-brake.. i didnt hit the clutch back in. so when i grabed the e-brake it only locked one wheel that was flatspoted. went stright for the fence..outch
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 02:29 PM   #1121
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post
ya that was me...... ill get some pix of carnage up soon.. still runs good!! when i clutch kicked.... then u e-brake.. i didnt hit the clutch back in. so when i grabed the e-brake it only locked one wheel that was flatspoted. went stright for the fence..outch
Do you have a VLSD or something?
Old 02-17-2009, 03:05 PM   #1122
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Do you have a VLSD or something?

I think he has the "something" in it.
Old 02-17-2009, 04:10 PM   #1123
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
lOl ernie... ya that was intense. i saw that shit from the j turn. i was umm is he gunna fly off the cliff but luckily there was a big mound of dirt for you to go up LOL

more vids and more pics pleassse
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 05:30 PM   #1124
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
I think he has the "something" in it.
OH I SEE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nieko View Post
lOl ernie... ya that was intense. i saw that shit from the j turn. i was umm is he gunna fly off the cliff but luckily there was a big mound of dirt for you to go up LOL

more vids and more pics pleassse
Nieko. Stop avoiding the subject. I won our bet. You owe me something. LOL.
Old 02-17-2009, 06:21 PM   #1125
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Who went through the fence?
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #1126
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Who are you?
Old 02-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #1127
FCDRIFT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
FCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfectionFCDRIFT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Who are you?
ITS AZNDOC FROM THE FORUM!!!! lol, hi jack
Old 02-17-2009, 06:52 PM   #1128
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Oh shit, I was unaware of name Change. First Prince now you? Man this world is just crazy.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:43 PM   #1129
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
that was the worst video ever
it not only gave me a head ache but you tried to get so artsy with it it totally ruined and chance of seeing some actual drifting
sorry lol
Old 02-17-2009, 07:54 PM   #1130
Element_on_20s
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Element_on_20s is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I thought it was damn good, and had some solid and clear drifting in it.

That's just me though, but I'm sure everyone else appreciates his work as well.
Element_on_20s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 07:56 PM   #1131
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer dougherty View Post
Im still confused as to how it made you veer out, lol. Unless you were fainting it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
That guy ^

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 08:45 PM   #1132
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
it not only gave me a head ache but you tried to get so artsy with it it totally ruined and chance of seeing some actual drifting
sorry lol
Dude the video is awesome considering both his screens on his camera brokeand he had no idea what he was filming. Mad props Chris! I actually made it in your video. Tandem with Cody was so awesome being able to close the gap with my KA against a SR felt so good.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #1133
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman View Post
sorry lol
meh...people have different opinions and people have different styles...

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Dude the video is awesome considering both his screens on his camera brokeand he had no idea what he was filming. Mad props Chris! I actually made it in your video. Tandem with Cody was so awesome being able to close the gap with my KA against a SR felt so good.
thanks...
yeah i really didnt know what exactly i was filming most of the day...
first 5 minutes of the day the camera was working fine then my screen went black so i used the little eye piece. and then an hour later that decided to take a dump on me continuously flickering on and off...
my camera finished taking a dump yesterday and now both screens wont turn on...
i'm gonna try to fix it this weekend...
Old 02-17-2009, 11:53 PM   #1134
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My contribution...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoggUPx6H5w
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:12 AM   #1135
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Cool, another video that I'm not in. lol. jk'ing...

Where are the damn tandem videos?
Old 02-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #1136
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
Quote:
Thanks.

Why didn't you drive?

i was suuuuper mad broke. but i think i might be able to make it out to the next event !! has teddy finished the other video from jan? lol i havent been keepin up
Old 02-18-2009, 12:59 AM   #1137
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
nah... he said he kinda gave up on it. Teddy at least post what you finished... Me ruv yoo rong time.
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:36 AM   #1138
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Cool Video. Another awesome tandem!

Last edited by foreverdark; 02-18-2009 at 04:00 AM..
foreverdark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:37 AM   #1139
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverdark View Post
Cool Video Edgar. Another awesome tandem of me yes!
Getting cocky aye?
Old 02-18-2009, 03:59 AM   #1140
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Getting cocky aye?
LOL no. it's just that know one ever gets any footage of me so I can't really ever see if im doing good or bad. ASS : P