Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-12-2008, 11:04 PM   #1081
dakine240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
gunmetal s13 coupe w/ s13 silvia front, crystal tails, lowered on capital ave and mckee.
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 01:05 AM   #1082
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
brown 510 with a primered front and lip in the Santa Teresa Apt's right by Kaiser Permanante in San Jose

White s13 coupe with a silvia face driving in the Rancho Del Mar shopping lot near Safeway at around midnight on Saturday night
Old 05-13-2008, 01:50 AM   #1083
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMB0iKT View Post
Red fastback lowered with a bike rack on top on hostetter and morrill.

White fastback with S15 front and aero on hostetter also.

Red S14 zenki on capitol and hostetter.
all around 8PM right?

zenki was me

i also saw the two other 240's.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 03:18 AM   #1084
240srdet

240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
saw a white s13 pignose hatch today in emeryville near park ave/bay street broken down on the side of the road

i wanted to stop cuz you looked like you were stuck there with your lady but i was late coming back from lunch
so i guess you were the guy in the s14 i was pointing and yelling at. and yes i was stuck out there. i broke the clutch pedal bracket on the downhill curve from coming from emeryville. couldnt get into gear so i had to get it towed.

btw i still want that b&m shifter
240srdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 07:08 AM   #1085
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
all around 8PM right?

zenki was me

i also saw the two other 240's.
Yep, all around 8 PM
Old 05-13-2008, 12:35 PM   #1086
SC_S13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
SC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to allSC_S13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
please reference this map, and keep all sightings in norcal, which consists of the city, peninsula, east bay, middle east bay, and south bay. everything else goes in a different thread.

Santa Cruz is the new Mexico City lol
Old 05-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #1087
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yup. Been that way for a while.
Old 05-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #1088
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
I dont like living in canada, there is nothing to do..

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2008, 10:07 PM   #1089
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Red fastback lowered on gold meshies and an exhaust on cottle. I was in the red fastback getting on to blossom hill.
Old 05-15-2008, 09:37 PM   #1090
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
red fastback with meshes on the rear turning right onto jacklin.

fastback on 92 i think coming opposite way of half moon bay.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #1091
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
purple zenki s14... oem se lip oem fogs n1 style exhaust.... lowered.... this was 880 north bound by thornton n decoto.... i was in the white sierra on 4's... haha.... its 1:25am right now so yesterday at around 10 something pm
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 08:59 AM   #1092
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
white s14 kouki going 880 N in oakland. it had black wheels, exhaust, tint, oem side skirt
saw it around 1220pm on wednesday (5/14)

white kouki s14 @ willowpass rd in concord around 5pm (5.14)
-lowered, stock se's
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 10:49 AM   #1093
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw a few 240's an in n out in pleasanton last night.
one was that silver/green one with the diagonal dividing line on it that's around from time to time.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:34 AM   #1094
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Spotted a white zenki S14 in concord on olivera and willow pass rd parked near diggers dinner and 7/11.

The center garnish of the tail lights was painted black, had some time attack looking wheels (black with red lip) and it had a S15 front end.

This was two days ago 5/14 at around 6:50pm ish

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:38 AM   #1095
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
yellow zenki fastback with a gigantic yellow wing at the shell station on fremont/cushing
Old 05-17-2008, 02:18 AM   #1096
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
spotted a white kouki s14 kitted out with a cf hood... gold wheels... dumped... i gave you thumbs up which acknowledge both our presence.... you gave me the deuce.... i was in my champagne coupe.... this wass 880 southbound @ 8:45am by the jackson exit... this was fri morning...

then at around 6 something pm off brokaw in san jose at the frys spotted a white zenki s14... dumped on some wheels... had a tach in it... some white boy drivin it.... i was in a red t100

spotted a black s14 dumped on some silver wheels... it was an se 880 southbound before i seen the white one off brokaw... this was by automall.... again i was in a red t100

at 8pm-9pm ish spotted an orange 510 dumped with exhaust... clean ass hell white dude driving it... i was in a honda ridgeline
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #1097
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

was it a 510 wagon? there's a guy in my neighborhood with an orange 510 wagon like that
Old 05-17-2008, 01:11 PM   #1098
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
aye! i saw that orange wagon yesterday on A street. we were eating at the taco spot.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #1099
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
saw a red zenki at automall pacific commons. with some ti exhuast. looked nice.

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 06:16 PM   #1100
darkslide
Leaky Injector

darkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura aboutdarkslide has a spectacular aura about
just saw a champagne colored s13 coupe turning on quimby with duals comign from the back, i think it had a sr, i just heard a bov. HI! i was in the G35 ... are those ebay tail lights?
Old 05-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #1101
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Saw a gold fastback yesterday on 880 exiting mission blvd on some chome mexican wheels

You had two girls in the back

werd.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:50 AM   #1102
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

S14 Zenki with exhaust and sideskirts at the 7 Eleven near Andrew Hill High School.
Old 05-18-2008, 02:08 AM   #1103
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
saw a gold s14 with white s15 front end on 19th street
dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:55 AM   #1104
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Yeah, that's Jude's car.
Old 05-18-2008, 11:43 PM   #1105
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Gunmetal S14 Zenki with exhaust on Hostetter and Capitol.
Old 05-19-2008, 02:34 AM   #1106
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
saw a white hatch on thursday night, up here in "canada" st helena at the safeway had a girl following in a black acura tl or something-older ones

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:39 AM   #1107
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
spotted a red zenki S14 with exhaust yesterday (sunday) at 2:00pm ish on mount diablo blvd in laffayette.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #1108
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Spotted a grey fastback and a black coupe in front of panda express in pittsburg talking to each other, about 15min ago.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #1109
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
gold/champagne s13 coupe on e. leland road by los medanos college

-i think its a pignose
-it had those nasty "projector" light conversion on the flip up
-black guy driving
Old 05-19-2008, 10:02 PM   #1110
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

wtf? mods delete pls