Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-22-2011, 08:06 PM   #1081
Royal_T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Royal_T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I am just in love with this car.. so perfect.. I would love to have some more sound clips of that engine..
Old 06-22-2011, 09:02 PM   #1082
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Knoop, are you trailering the car up to NJ?
Yes, I can't drive on the interstates down here, much less get out of the state, hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joel.e.krueger View Post
So what's next duder? What plans for the car?
Drive it!

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:19 PM   #1083
namawon
Zilvia Member

namawon is an unknown quantity at this point
You could say im in love with your car. You would be right.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:20 PM   #1084
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Right on man. Hope to hang with you this weekend, Boss Knoop.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:40 PM   #1085
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
only on page 12...seriously clean build man
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 12:30 AM   #1086
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
beautiful. def going to give you a firm handshake at ecb... see you there man (i drive green zenki)
Old 06-24-2011, 12:15 AM   #1087
stoneysideways

Trader Rating: (0)
stoneysideways is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Been subscribed since page 1. Sincerely impreesed just by the mere attention to detail.
stoneysideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 09:03 PM   #1088
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of

Hopefully more will be popping up in the next few days.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 06-27-2011, 09:29 AM   #1089
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I saw this around midnight. I didn't see you though. Maybe I can make my way down south for an event. Car is everything i want in a woman.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:34 AM   #1090
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
Awesome sliding this weekend, epicly rad car!! great meeting you. I was camped out right next to ya
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 09:49 AM   #1091
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyDrfiter22 View Post
Awesome sliding this weekend, epicly rad car!! great meeting you. I was camped out right next to ya
I met you! Sup.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:03 AM   #1092
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
It was good to meet you, dude. Glad you guys could come up and hang-out. Sorry you didn't get that many runs. :/
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 AM   #1093
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
car is amazing in person! propz knoop!

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #1094
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
This car is way cool in person. It was nice meeting you and seeing you drift it!
Old 06-27-2011, 02:46 PM   #1095
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I saw this around midnight. I didn't see you though. Maybe I can make my way down south for an event. Car is everything i want in a woman.
Dude, I saw your car and heard someone yelling 'my wigga OB' and I was running up to say hey and you drove off, LOL.

The SC looks fucking sexual IRL!

It was awesome meeting all of you guys this weekend, I wish I hadn't driven like a pile of dicks. Next time I'll have an ebrake and be way more used to my car, lol.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 06-27-2011, 02:55 PM   #1096
SicBastard
Zilvia Addict

SicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the roughSicBastard is a jewel in the rough
So pissed I couldn't make it. I spent all weekend moving into NYC. On the upside there's an epic cask ale pub accross the street now!
SicBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 06:34 PM   #1097
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Dude, I saw your car and heard someone yelling 'my wigga OB' and I was running up to say hey and you drove off, LOL.

The SC looks fucking sexual IRL!

It was awesome meeting all of you guys this weekend, I wish I hadn't driven like a pile of dicks. Next time I'll have an ebrake and be way more used to my car, lol.
LOL thanks! Thats cuz you saw it at night. Dang boss!! Should have yelled stop! I didnt even get to see your drive. I got there just as everyone was drunk.

I saw RightCoastImports car all day but never saw it move or anyone in it. Next time though!

Oh yeah dont feel bad I drove bad too but it was fun!
Old 06-27-2011, 06:39 PM   #1098
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Knoopdawg , miss u already
Old 06-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #1099
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Def awesome meeting some of you guys and partying in shanti town.
I was going to drive the second day but i only had 1 pair of tires to use so it wasnt worth it.. Couldnt find any spare 18 inch that anyone would sell.

Tried gettin at u knoop but u were always busy then i yelled ur name from the stands and you were basically like ahhh do i kno u lol . Talked to nate a few times and im glad nate hamilton was there reppin ksport my dude!!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:08 PM   #1100
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
soooooo mad i couldnt make it. fuckin work.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #1101
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightcoastimports View Post
Def awesome meeting some of you guys and partying in shanti town.
I was going to drive the second day but i only had 1 pair of tires to use so it wasnt worth it.. Couldnt find any spare 18 inch that anyone would sell.

Tried gettin at u knoop but u were always busy then i yelled ur name from the stands and you were basically like ahhh do i kno u lol . Talked to nate a few times and im glad nate hamilton was there reppin ksport my dude!!
LOL, someone called my name and I looked up and waved....then someone else called my name and I was looking around and I didn't see anyone waving or anything so I was like 'uhhhh this sleep deprivation is making me hallucinate', hahaha.

OB, I didn't tell you to stop because I thought you were going to park and you just drove out of the shanti town, LOL. By the time I realized you were leaving you were too far to hear (not to mention your exhaust), haha.

Not sure how far VA Beach is from you but you should come down to Driftwater on of these days. You'll get like 100000000 times more seat time then ECB.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 06-28-2011, 04:37 AM   #1102
t3chnikqality02

t3chnikqality02 is an unknown quantity at this point
been outta the 240 scene for about 5 years now, but threads like yours give me the urge to start again
t3chnikqality02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 05:51 AM   #1103
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Quote:
LOL, someone called my name and I looked up and waved....then someone else called my name and I was looking around and I didn't see anyone waving or anything so I was like 'uhhhh this sleep deprivation is making me hallucinate', hahaha.

OB, I didn't tell you to stop because I thought you were going to park and you just drove out of the shanti town, LOL. By the time I realized you were leaving you were too far to hear (not to mention your exhaust), haha.

Not sure how far VA Beach is from you but you should come down to Driftwater on of these days. You'll get like 100000000 times more seat time then ECB.
I def will try my best to come down!
Old 06-28-2011, 08:12 AM   #1104
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I def will try my best to come down!
I know I definitely want to come down for one. I think Damien is considering it, so we'll definitely have to do it, dude!
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:52 AM   #1105
papa
Zilvia Junkie

papa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to papa
<3 <3 seeing this thing!! nice to put a face to the car man

hopefully see you and andrew down at driftwater this year
Old 06-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #1106
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Sure a lot of people told you this at ECB,
but I was the kid w/ "trbo2nr" to tell you your car was my fav one out there. Hope to see it again man.
-Jib.

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
turbo_dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #1107
FLMadness
Zilvia Member

FLMadness is an unknown quantity at this point
quick question.
what were the wheels offsets and sizes before lips?
Old 07-04-2011, 11:04 AM   #1108
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Quote:

Hopefully more will be popping up in the next few days.
good hanging out at ecb bro, you should come up to street life tour in ohio later on this season
Old 09-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #1109
turbo2nr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
turbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enoughturbo2nr will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to turbo2nr
BUMP!

anything new going on 0_o

s14 kouki ka-t
turbo2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 04:53 PM   #1110
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Haha, not much, I've just been updating the blog with random shit. I worked on the car so much for so long I just wanted to drive it and do nothing to it....now my inspection is expired and I am about to do a few more things to it - namely hydro e-brake and alignment).

Driveway picture I whored out everywhere but this thread:

Drift shots from Driftwater two weeks ago:

The next event might call for aero on track.....maybe.

Instagram - SJKnoop