Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #1051
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 02:21 AM   #1052
tysoNgoduMb
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
tysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfectiontysoNgoduMb is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tysoNgoduMb
saw a blue or forgot what color s14 at pacific commons. had a spoiler thingy. =]

tysoNgoduMb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:24 AM   #1053
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
gold s13 coupe with weak chrome wheels - stock height
haha... my chromies are sick... straight pisa wheels
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:15 PM   #1054
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Red s14 Zenki. N1 looking exhaust. Everything else looked stock.
Spotted you on 880 going south towards san Jo.

was me with my beat ass GP Sports

i need to hurry and get all my shit on already

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #1055
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^^^^^
Did you have, someone in the car with you that day?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #1056
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
saw a black car with a s15 front on it, headed east on thornton about 7:20.

i dunno what the back end of the car was, i was goin pretty fast and barely saw it
Old 05-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #1057
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
saw a black hatch today on 101 south with jdm tails, n1 style exhaust dropped with tinted windows...white guy drivin with glasses...i pulled up next to you to throw dueces then went on my way. then on 101 north i seen a maroon s13 coupe with some bronze-ish wheels dropped with some sort of exhaust and a white dude drivin...same story as the black hatch...pulled along side to throw dueces then went marily on my way...i was in the green s14...whats with you guys dippin in the slow lane! ahaha
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:33 AM   #1058
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

you got stop throwin deuces at people. fuckin gross.

if you throw one at my i'll shoot you

Old 05-07-2008, 05:02 AM   #1059
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
red/maroon kouki fastback super minty clean condition.... outside my work... jdm turn sigs

Last edited by DohcKA; 05-07-2008 at 07:20 AM..
Old 05-07-2008, 01:19 PM   #1060
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^ive seen that one on the way to the fishing hole

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #1061
newb_driver
Leaky Injector

newb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to newb_driver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
you got stop throwin deuces at people. fuckin gross.

if you throw one at my i'll shoot you

lol. you is so funny.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:47 AM   #1062
DohcKA
BANNED

spotted a clean ass zenki s14 fully koukied out.... runnin volks vskf... 10's in front 11's in back.... mark's car... BAD A** s14... its for sale 10k.... overfenders.... the whole shabang... talk about show car quality... this was exiting tennyson last sat.....
Old 05-09-2008, 07:22 PM   #1063
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
spotted an s13 northbound 880 two tone purple hatch with purple/black color with type x rims, showing off haha

i saw a decal saying shogun something.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:26 PM   #1064
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

dark grey s14 on wednesday evening going south on fremont

dark grey s14 today going north on fremont

could be the same car. didn't get a good look at the one on wednesday, but the one today had sunken silver wheels with lots of spokes and looked lowered
Old 05-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #1065
midnightouge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
midnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfectionmidnightouge is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post
spotted an s13 northbound 880 two tone purple hatch with purple/black color with type x rims, showing off haha

I know him, he's not on zilvia tho. I think the sticker says shogun assassins.

midnightouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:58 PM   #1066
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightouge View Post
I know him, he's not on zilvia tho. I think the sticker says shogun assassins.
Ive seen him before im pretty sure its not plural and just assassin
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:09 PM   #1067
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wangan_cruiser View Post

Thats tyler.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:01 AM   #1068
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
Saw a black s14 with black 5zigen FN's parked near fruitvale and something in oakland today around 6:45pm.
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 01:03 AM   #1069
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
saw a white s13 pignose hatch today in emeryville near park ave/bay street broken down on the side of the road

i wanted to stop cuz you looked like you were stuck there with your lady but i was late coming back from lunch

Old 05-10-2008, 02:39 AM   #1070
roddy
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
roddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud ofroddy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to roddy
saw a pink s13 parked at a sony building off of n first street in san jose. saw it from the light rail. around noon.
Old 05-10-2008, 02:45 AM   #1071
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i was on brokaw today, which is by n first street...

but i dont know of any sony building...

so it was probably the other one.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 08:19 PM   #1072
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Saw two red s13's in Santa Cruz today

the first was a coupe with a primer silvia front end (ocean & water)

the second looked like a completely stock hatch(off of river)
Old 05-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #1073
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
orange? s14, lowered, primer black aero on story and capitol expy today.
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #1074
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

saw mel at the mall today

Old 05-10-2008, 11:51 PM   #1075
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

champagne coupe exiting 880 south onto the alameda around 10:15

red zenki s14 heading north on 17 around 10:50am
Old 05-11-2008, 02:35 PM   #1076
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
you went to santa cruz without me andrew??

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #1077
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

just passed through on my way to moss landing
Old 05-12-2008, 04:37 PM   #1078
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
white hatch slammed on some meshies, sittin pretty flush, off hostetter. i was in the grey hatch
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:53 PM   #1079
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr0ject TRUENO View Post
saw mel at the mall today
I saw you too!

<3
Old 05-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #1080
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Red fastback lowered with a bike rack on top on hostetter and morrill.

White fastback with S15 front and aero on hostetter also.

Red S14 zenki on capitol and hostetter.