Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 04-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #1021
xxtokesxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
Ah so you snagged Brandon's old S14?
Lee's Nams seat rails are sidemounts.
Jeff... I have no ideas whos it was, the person I bought it from's name was Andy. Unfortunetly, even though its in decent condition, I don't plan on building this shell. The one I'm building is the one I bought from Rob/Mike last Fall.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerolift Autolab View Post
That Orange S14 is one of my customer's old cars.
Cool Rob... It will contribute to the other shell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leetheslacker View Post
is that the one that was on craigslist? i was considering it.
let me know when you're selling it as roller.
Yeah it was on there for like a day or so. I will be likely selling it by mid this month... I needed a black interior and a few other things and he didn't want to part it out so I brought it home. He intended to do some work to it but lost interest. Shame, though - if money grew on trees I'd take it and just build a track car or something. I'll leave that up to the next guy.

1998 200sx SE-R - SR20DE | 1991 NX2000 - SR20DET | 1995 240sx - VQ30DET | BBB Crew
xxtokesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #1022
haggard240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
shit is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
Join the club unfortunately... My attorney even got laid off...
haggard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #1023
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I drive 12 hours down to NC from basically detroit and only see one 240sx.

Where was it?

Sitting off the side of a highway at a strip club. lol.

Guys down here love the new charger, challengers whatevers though, saw about a million of em in about a million different colors.

Also nc loves their donks. Fucking donk heaven.
Old 04-06-2009, 07:00 AM   #1024
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Anyone on here have a really good hookup for any of the following items?:

SR20DET Oil relocation/cooling kit
3' Cat back exhaust (S13)
Metal gasket set for S13 Blacktop SR
S13 Coilovers
Rear over fenders (S13 HB)

Thanks guys and gals,

Nate
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:34 AM   #1025
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
get the exhaust from ebay....

150-170shipped
Old 04-07-2009, 06:47 AM   #1026
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
get the exhaust from ebay....

150-170shipped
Duh, why didn't I think of that. Done!
Old 04-07-2009, 04:15 PM   #1027
haggard240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
coil overs get some god speed if your on a budget the aqua colored ones 750 shipped on ebay or something i've heard nothing bad about them
haggard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 04:28 PM   #1028
Rittmeister
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
Rittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really niceRittmeister is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Actually, I don't think you can find a three-foot exhaust even on Ebay.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:25 AM   #1029
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
I lol'd.

Msglngth
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:51 AM   #1030
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rittmeister View Post
Quote:
I lol'd.

Msglngth
I knew I should have Ninja edited that!!! HAHAHAHAA... obvisoulsy I meant 3 INCH... darned shift_key

That should be a signature though...

Also, for those of you interested, I am selling Bride t shirts and Bride Hoodies in the premie section (for you premies). PM me if you want a similar deal through my "Ohio and NKY Discount Program" - hehe. You know I will hook you all up!

Old 04-09-2009, 07:01 AM   #1031
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

So I have a new S13 Blacktop swap coming in and can't find a good resource in Cleveland to put it in for me for a decent price. I found one place, but they smoke so much in their shop that I can't have my car there (due to the fact my son will be in the car with me periodically and because of his disease, he can't be around even the residue of cigarette smoke.

So the motorset has arrived from Japan and is in California, so I need to tell them where to ship it to. Do any of you have any place that is good and won't cost me my left arm to install this thing? If I had time, I would just try to figure it out myself, but I have no room to do it and no shop to do it in (my buddy's shop closed on the East Side where we were going to do it and he moved home to Colorado).

Thanks guys.
Old 04-09-2009, 07:55 AM   #1032
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Pure Tuning in Toledo? I know that's not really close to you, but I've seen their work.
I'm not sure about Cleveland though.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:24 AM   #1033
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Pure Tuning in Toledo? I know that's not really close to you, but I've seen their work.
I'm not sure about Cleveland though.
Thanks. As for distance, it isn't an issue. I would even take it to columbus or cincy if needed.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:29 AM   #1034
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
Thanks. As for distance, it isn't an issue. I would even take it to columbus or cincy if needed.
If that's the case, then there is Zerolift Autolab here in Cincy, ForcedFab and JayRacing (not sure if they have any experience in this field though), IPS Motorsports in Columbus. I know I'm missing another shop in Columbus... I forget the name at this time.
Haha.

I believe them all to be capable to do the swap for ya.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:53 AM   #1035
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
If that's the case, then there is Zerolift Autolab here in Cincy, ForcedFab and JayRacing (not sure if they have any experience in this field though), IPS Motorsports in Columbus. I know I'm missing another shop in Columbus... I forget the name at this time.
Haha.

I believe them all to be capable to do the swap for ya.

Thanks! I will get in touch with them to find out pricing and details. I am only short a couple things to have the swap go the way I want it to (without wanting to completely rebuild the SR).

I am gonna get metal exhaust and turbo gastkets, new heater hoses, radiator hoses, oil filter relo and cooling kit, and that'll do it. I have everything else but need to know what address to tell these guys to ship to.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:21 PM   #1036
Ohio_S13
Leaky Injector

Ohio_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
A great place to get an SR installed here in Cleveland is Slickmotorsports on W. 137 and Brookpark. Matt is the head guy and he does great work.

I hate to change the subject but is there any places in Northeast Ohio that stretch tires on wheels like 225/45/17 on a 17x9.5 wheel
Ohio_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 12:15 AM   #1037
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
anyone know where i can get a shell

Old 04-12-2009, 08:50 PM   #1038
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Holy fuck. What happened?

Saw a shell on craigslist columbus a few days ago. Not sure if its still on there. It was a coupe too.

Pick it up, you dont want a fastback anyways. =)
Old 04-13-2009, 12:18 AM   #1039
Z33dori
Post Whore!

no i love my fast back

i was out having some ffun street sliding... got a lil carried away and went for a gangsta ebrake entry... fucked up hit guardrail.... no one was hurt... sucks but it'ss w/e

the car still drives pretty perfect.. my drive shock tower looks likes it's fucked up... but the car doesn't act like anything is fucked.. so i think i might just end up pulling out what i can and trying to realign the core support and head lights..
Old 04-13-2009, 06:02 AM   #1040
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
anyone know where i can get a shell

Dang man, that bites!
Old 04-13-2009, 07:40 AM   #1041
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio_S13 View Post
A great place to get an SR installed here in Cleveland is Slickmotorsports on W. 137 and Brookpark. Matt is the head guy and he does great work.

I hate to change the subject but is there any places in Northeast Ohio that stretch tires on wheels like 225/45/17 on a 17x9.5 wheel
Thanks, that is like 1 mile from my work!
Old 04-15-2009, 05:55 AM   #1042
Ohio_S13
Leaky Injector

Ohio_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
The phone number to Slickmotorsports is 216-265-1197. The shop is in a large warhouse with a fitness sign on top. They work on everything and can do almost any type of work.
Ohio_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 06:06 AM   #1043
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brunswick240
Quote:
no i love my fast back

i was out having some ffun street sliding... got a lil carried away and went for a gangsta ebrake entry... fucked up hit guardrail.... no one was hurt... sucks but it'ss w/e

the car still drives pretty perfect.. my drive shock tower looks likes it's fucked up... but the car doesn't act like anything is fucked.. so i think i might just end up pulling out what i can and trying to realign the core support and head lights..
I'm baaaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

dori: if you can pull it out why not just drill out the welds for the core support and bolt a new one on... or weld it on. I'll keep my eye out for a shell.
brunswick240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:46 AM   #1044
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio_S13 View Post
The phone number to Slickmotorsports is 216-265-1197. The shop is in a large warhouse with a fitness sign on top. They work on everything and can do almost any type of work.

Sweet! Thanks, I will give them a call today or tomorrow.
Old 04-15-2009, 09:06 AM   #1045
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
I kinda love you Ohio dudes
Old 04-15-2009, 09:19 AM   #1046
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
We kinda love you too Edgar. Welcome to our humble abode (of sorts)... You know, you really are a sexy robot!
Old 04-15-2009, 11:56 AM   #1047
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

brunswick240 is making a name for him/her selfbrunswick240 is making a name for him/her self
So a couple of my friends are trying to set up a 240 meet this saturday 10am at quaker steak n lube right by the valleyview theater...ill be there with my brother and 6 other guys so far. Anyone else interested??

WANTED: s14 SE wheels...pm me if you got em!
Old 04-15-2009, 01:10 PM   #1048
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunswick240 View Post
So a couple of my friends are trying to set up a 240 meet this saturday 10am at quaker steak n lube right by the valleyview theater...ill be there with my brother and 6 other guys so far. Anyone else interested??

WANTED: s14 SE wheels...pm me if you got em!

What time? I have a fund raiser I have to be at from 5 to 8 pm. Let me know, and I can make it out there in my silver s13! Oh, and I will bring a ton of stickers too...
Old 04-15-2009, 01:12 PM   #1049
brunswick240
Zilvia Junkie

10am at quaker steak n lube in valleyview right by the theater. if you want to meet up on the way there ill be glad to meet you at a gas station and we can roll there.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #1050
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
bro love Edgar

looking forward to some airport chaos