Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 08-24-2008, 06:27 PM   #1021
sucksatlife

Trader Rating: (2)
sucksatlife is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
saw a navy blue hatch on Friday going down Ball in Cypress.
..we waved at each other at the same time ..

whats under the hood?!
sucksatlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2008, 07:04 PM   #1022
Boostin on you
BANNED

Trader Rating: (4)
Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
white bodykitted turbo s14 in front of ralphs during FRESH.

cut from bumper for your intercoooler
weak offset rims and a high ride height

I was parked 3 spaces down in the camry, saw your car when my girlfriend was pulling out.
(I dont drive my s14 to anywhere Ill park more than 5 minutes)
Boostin on you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:05 PM   #1023
dolphin
Zilvia Junkie

dolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to alldolphin is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to dolphin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
white bodykitted turbo s14 in front of ralphs during FRESH.

cut from bumper for your intercoooler
weak offset rims and a high ride height

I was parked 3 spaces down in the camry, saw your car when my girlfriend was pulling out.
(I dont drive my s14 to anywhere Ill park more than 5 minutes)

damn.... where do you drive our car then hahaha i take mine everwhere! beside movie theathers and other places im sketech about malls stuff like that...

dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:10 PM   #1024
drftkng951
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
drftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond reputedrftkng951 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illxs14 View Post
spotted a s13 hatch yesterday in front of the ontario nissan. rpf1's, kouki tails. clean.

and on the 605 south last night spotted a black s14 kouki looked lowered with a female driver. niice
i work at 1 of the dealerships thur. the guy works at the dealer ship it is clean... turbo flared with clean paint...

spotted a black kouki s14 with jdm front, lowered with 07 350z wheels, with a grenade sticker on the rear window, young guy driving. spotted in MIRA LOMA on sat august 23 around 5:15 pm
Old 08-24-2008, 11:17 PM   #1025
s13boy89
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (11)
s13boy89 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13boy89
in Huntington beach or i think garden grove i saw a hatch with turbo on brookhurst before warner and a s14 on brookhurst and talbert with i think aftermarket rear umper
s13boy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 11:36 PM   #1026
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
currently at a starbucks sitting infront of me is a nice S14. blue. i think its a vertex body kit. white front fenders. stock rims. black/gray interior and red sparco seat. rear tint. yup...
Old 08-25-2008, 12:16 AM   #1027
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Saw a red s13 hatch with rikens in long beach.
Screenname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 06:09 PM   #1028
Boostin on you
BANNED

Boostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymoreBoostin on you is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
damn.... where do you drive our car then hahaha i take mine everwhere! beside movie theathers and other places im sketech about malls stuff like that...

my cars not really worth alot, im just extremely paranoid just because its a 240 in socal. So its garaged, full alarms, lo jack, over 2k just on security and little things. I only drive it, if im not in my car its not going.
Old 08-26-2008, 12:03 AM   #1029
spitfire7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
spitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nicespitfire7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i saw like 10 s13's / s14' driving up millikin in ontario on sunday around 1:00 pm ish. they made a right on jurupa, then a left at the am pm. i tried to catch them but couldnt. i was in a silverish blue silvia.
spitfire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:57 AM   #1030
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13boy89 View Post
in Huntington beach or i think garden grove i saw a hatch with turbo on brookhurst before warner and a s14 on brookhurst and talbert with i think aftermarket rear umper

I was on brookhurst heading towards warner at night I think like 8PM or somthing....this was on saturday night, so yeah probably me. My car looks pretty stock but has sr swap and some engine mods, stickers on the back n stuff. 5 People in the car.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #1031
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i saw a black S14 getting gas at the Shell gas station. droped with gun metal colored rims.. didnt have time to see the type of rims... (was going to work) this was on Valley blv. in city of industry @ around 7:20 am.
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:06 PM   #1032
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Black chuki hatch with nice fitting wheels, n1 dual exhaust, kouki tails, and lowered driving down the 5 north with me for a bit and we looked over at each other.
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 12:45 PM   #1033
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostin on you View Post
my cars not really worth alot, im just extremely paranoid just because its a 240 in socal. So its garaged, full alarms, lo jack, over 2k just on security and little things. I only drive it, if im not in my car its not going.
Same, ever since all these stolen threads started popping up I have been getting increasingly paranoid, even just going to 711 or whatever I take the ecu out of my car...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:11 PM   #1034
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Screenname View Post
Saw a red s13 hatch with rikens in long beach.
Sounds familiar.. when and where?
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #1035
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I'm pretty sure I saw a "dtc" guy with the black pickup truck on Anaheim/PCH yesterday evening. I was on my bike at teh corner and I thought I had seem the truck SOMEWHERE before!
Old 08-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #1036
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
^^word, that was me. i made a left from pch to anaheim by the golf course. around 6ish.

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 03:38 PM   #1037
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
yes exactly.

i KNEW it!
Old 08-26-2008, 04:04 PM   #1038
cisco240
Zilvia Junkie

cisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud ofcisco240 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by 270R View Post
what time of the day was this??
I'd say around 4pm for the S14's and 5pm for the S13.
cisco240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:21 PM   #1039
Screenname
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Screenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant futureScreenname has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Sounds familiar.. when and where?

Saturday off of long beach blvd and 1st st.
Screenname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #1040
R@ddy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
R@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymoreR@ddy is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
black kouki around 7:00 am today going east on the 91 fwy..had a silvia emblem on the back
and usdm180sx yesterday on Norwalk Blvd?
R@ddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #1041
sileightyfreak
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfectionsileightyfreak is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sileightyfreak Send a message via Yahoo to sileightyfreak
around 11:00 am on the 605 north near south street exit. spotted a r35 (black) on the back of a semi truck. it was still wrapped up. probably heading towards west covina nissan.

sileightyfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 04:21 AM   #1042
Boostin on you
BANNED

white r34 down garfield in alhambra, Loud as balls BOV!
heard your rb roaring down the street and just had to look and saw the tails blaring down the street.
Old 08-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #1043
jayesone
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
jayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the roughjayesone is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
On Monday clean White S13 getting on 210E and Lake in Pasadena. Dude gave me a peace sign.
jayesone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 10:28 PM   #1044
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
black sil-80 on colorado blvd in old town pasadena around 7:20ish, u made a u turn came back again...so I saw u twice..haha

blue hatch white vertex style front bumper, and some other red body panel going south on atlantic in alhambra, u were right behind a Charger cop..haha
Old 08-28-2008, 02:16 AM   #1045
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Turning left from Huntington to San Gabriel tonight:

Black S13 with Silvia badge, flowmaster exhaust, dropped on some 17's it looked like... I think you saw me, I was in my S14 to the right (going straight). Turbo'd, sounded pretty smooth. Props for not having an obnoxious exhaust.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:41 AM   #1046
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (15)
DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Spotted a burgundy S13 coupe parked right next to me near sawtelle, 5lug with s14 SE's and z32 rears. Z32 brakes and was an auto.

And on my way home saw a S14 kouki? Green I think, with an exhaust goin south on sawtelle
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 12:54 AM   #1047
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Tonight in Glendale, by GCC, going up Mountain, I saw a stock white S14 zenki, with a young kid drivin... doubt he's on here, though, cause he didnt check out my car when I passed him or when he caught up at the light (he turned south on the 2).

I can't believe no one has 'spotted' my s14 outside of a meet. I really need to ditch the "night rider" color scheme.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 01:19 AM   #1048
essforteen
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (50)
essforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant futureessforteen has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
saw a black s14 zenki in torrance with i believe a nismo body kit and work equips i was in the red/primer s14...lol...
essforteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 03:07 AM   #1049
hippo_chips
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
hippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nicehippo_chips is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayesone View Post
On Monday clean White S13 getting on 210E and Lake in Pasadena. Dude gave me a peace sign.
Hahahahahah, awesome, that was me. YES!! Your car was also very clean man.

Sadly, I got into a little fender bender a few days ago, so its not so clean anymore. Nothing major, but definitely gives me good reason to get new fenders and aero. I've seen a lot of 240's lately, but I got tired of postin cause I guess none of them are ever on Zilvia. So far, second time being spotted.
hippo_chips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 08:52 AM   #1050
dtc 360RT
Zilvia Addict

Location: You can tell how I walk, I ain't from around herr..Five6Duece, Kings Only
Trader Rating: (13)
dtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfectiondtc 360RT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dtc 360RT
i see a good lookin young lady driving an s14,black,zenki(i think),lowered, with mesh type wheels. every so often in the afternoons. i'll be going south on the 405 and she'll be going west on the 22. i'll see her where the two freeways meet around the los al area.

nice car.....even better cause a good lookin' girly is driving it!

DTCPerformance.com, Socal-Drift.com, Myspace.com/Dtcperformance
DTC 360RT Review
dtc 360RT is offline   Reply With Quote