Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-03-2008, 01:00 AM   #1021
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Trader Rating: (0)
downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
^Why didn't you moon him? or freeball him?

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 02:49 AM   #1022
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
well i was just driving around the block after adjusting my coilovers and crap.

it went something like this:

"cruising down the street in my thirteen"

"jocking the bitches slapping the hoes"

at that point a car comes up helllaaaaaa close behind me.

the headlights look like that of an S13 but i give him the benefit of the doubt because i still had that shred of hope that 240s are not the new civic. i turn right to complete my lap around the block and he passes me like its a fucking F1 race, i admit i was going a bit slow but, lo and behold primer grey S13 fastback blowing off like hes never seen another 240 before.

showed me "wasup" with his faster vehicle i suppose.

im still lower.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 02:51 AM   #1023
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
he probably thought you were a girl
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 03:49 AM   #1024
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
stereotype!

...i think it was a girl.

trying to impress me with her SR.
Old 05-03-2008, 04:38 AM   #1025
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
i seen that coupe on that blurp mission.... i was on my way to work... here as we speak....
DohcKA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:19 AM   #1026
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I saw a Red S14 with S15 front exiting off of 680.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #1027
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
stereotype!

...i think it was a girl.

trying to impress me with her SR.

LOL

msgslgnthsd
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 08:39 PM   #1028
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sideways~S14
maroon hatch on meshies on auburn passing antelope at 6:52pm and a black vert kitted out on greenback passing san juan around like 7:20pm i wanna say
Sideways~S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #1029
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
saw a bright blue s13 coupe on the opposite side of the freeway on 101 i believe. just around the cezar chavez exit. it was a week ago i just forgot to post. i couldnt see much besides the bright blue color, an s13 silvia front, and a wing

then i spotted a white s13 chuki coupe. lowered on some positive offset meshies and a dual n1 type exhaust. it was in the SF area near my house. looked like an older guy driving it.
4DOOR_LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 01:17 AM   #1030
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways~S14 View Post
maroon hatch on meshies on auburn passing antelope at 6:52pm and a black vert kitted out on greenback passing san juan around like 7:20pm i wanna say
The vert was at my meet the other week, but only for a few minutes. He pussied out on the cruise and turned around. Cool looking car, except that the front bumper is torn to shit and is kind of dangling in the middle.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 04:36 AM   #1031
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sideways~S14 is making a name for him/her selfSideways~S14 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
The vert was at my meet the other week, but only for a few minutes. He pussied out on the cruise and turned around. Cool looking car, except that the front bumper is torn to shit and is kind of dangling in the middle.
Yes that would be the car lol
Old 05-04-2008, 05:50 AM   #1032
240srdet

240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough240srdet will become famous soon enough
may2
s13 on 35th ave in oakland at quik stop had miss matching rims

may3
s14 at bay street parking lot on first floor near the exit in emeryville
black with r33 rims dumped dual exhausts quick release steering wheel

s13 also at bay street parking lot primered out except for top half ugly rims 4x4 style had some kinda of lever style shift knob for automatic worst looking i have ever seen 3 inch outlet but with a .5 inch silencer
240srdet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #1033
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
lol i was at bay street yesterday

saw a silver 350z yesterday on 880 near fremont

gave me a thumbs up but i had my cell phone in one hand and driving with another so i couldnt roll down my window

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:27 AM   #1034
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
gold s13 coupe with weak chrome wheels - stock height

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:34 AM   #1035
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
saw a white vert racing some bmw on the 80 then a black coupe on black meshies getting out of a gas station off the 80...(dont know the city, not very familiar with norcal) but it was near the tolls on the 80 east

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
lil240sx95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:36 AM   #1036
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
the toll plaza on 80 is actually southern canada, not even norcal at all
Old 05-05-2008, 01:41 AM   #1037
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

lil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfectionlil240sx95 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to lil240sx95 Send a message via MSN to lil240sx95 Send a message via Yahoo to lil240sx95
mannn whatevers I'm confused as it is up here. haha all I know is that I was on the 80 headed towards napa coming from sfo

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Shit is hot. I repeat, this shit is hot. Fuckin makes your car look like its from Japan land. Anybody want this thing? Its painted OEM black so it looks satanic.
Old 05-05-2008, 01:42 AM   #1038
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
yea, thats definitely canada.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 01:48 AM   #1039
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

please reference this map, and keep all sightings in norcal, which consists of the city, peninsula, east bay, middle east bay, and south bay. everything else goes in a different thread.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #1040
lil240sx95
Zilvia Addict

oh damn...i go to school in canada. fuck. I'm fucked

Greatest band eber.
Quote:
Old 05-05-2008, 01:58 AM   #1041
CAP'NZenki
Leaky Injector

CAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond reputeCAP'NZenki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to CAP'NZenki
haha wow that map made my night
CAP'NZenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 02:33 AM   #1042
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

laugh out loud.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:07 AM   #1043
Sideways~S14
Zilvia Member

Sweet im in the capital of canada
Old 05-05-2008, 10:22 AM   #1044
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
blue s13 coupe with black rotas on tully. i was in the red s14. i see your car everyday lol.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:54 PM   #1045
dahbeeed
Zilvia Member

dahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to beholddahbeeed is a splendid one to behold
pink s13 fastback exiting Deanza college towards 85....had some green rear wheels with some crazy neg camber...
dahbeeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #1046
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

gee i wonder who that could be
Old 05-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #1047
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
I spotted alot of you fuckers today.

Black s13 fastback. Chuki turn signals. Rims, exhaust.
On union city blvd. near TapEX. I threw the shocker.

Red s14 Zenki. N1 looking exhaust. Everything else looked stock.
Spotted you on 880 going south towards san Jo.

Green s14 Zenki. By tapEX in union city.
Had 2 red bucket seats. asian guy driving.

White s14 kouki, on 880 going towards oakland. Very nice clean car.
Was lowered, had exhaust. and vented front hood.

I was in a gold s13 coupe, my intercooler was smiling at you guys.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 05-05-2008, 08:52 PM   #1048
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

ah man, in my area and didn't stop by?

i saw a lowered red fastback goin south on hesperian by southland mall about 2:30
Old 05-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #1049
blownmotor
Zilvia Junkie

blownmotor is on the path to ruinblownmotor is on the path to ruin
Saw a black sil eighty by 18th ave in sf
blownmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 09:29 PM   #1050
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
ah man, in my area and didn't stop by?

i saw a lowered red fastback goin south on hesperian by southland mall about 2:30
And you are?