Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-19-2017, 07:48 AM   #10441
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
No one would buy that. My '01 G20 is more exciting than that shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
a Focus ST is cheaper then that Sentra. you would be stupid to buy the Sentra over the ST.
And for about $1000 more you can get a new Mazda 6 Touring with a 6 speed and have loads more fun and look sexy doing it.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:13 AM   #10442
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Anyone seen the article on the new Q60 black S series
It almost feels like they are coming out with a new Skyline type car 6cyl/turbo 400hp.
And talks on creating a new "black S line" of cars

https://www.motorauthority.com/pictu...oupe_gallery-1
Old 04-19-2017, 09:01 AM   #10443
FormulaDz92
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
FormulaDz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicpe View Post
Source: GOOGLE

These homies explain away the problems as user error, enjoy the comedy routine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XIIi8brgSM&t=432s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHEBbo9KFCc
Sounds like despite a few nonsensical comments they're saying that Ecoboosts making cheap power with eBay power chips, cheap parts and with bad tuning along with user abuse are giving mustang Ecoboosts a bad reputation.

Similar motors can be found in the Fusion and Escape since before 2015 when it was released in the Mustang. Additionally a significantly improved version can be found in the Focus RS and no reliability problems have been reported with those. Sounds like irresponsible people blaming the product when they should be blaming themselves. What do you guys think?
FormulaDz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:04 AM   #10444
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post
It almost feels like they are coming out with a new Skyline type car 6cyl/turbo 400hp.

Yeah it's interesting. They have an optional performance exhaust too that brings back that great sound of the first gen G35/350z.
Old 04-19-2017, 12:26 PM   #10445
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Nissan continuing its domination of disappointing enthusiasts.

http://www.autoblog.com/2017/04/18/2...=hp-tile-large

25 G's?

A wrx is 26,695....
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 02:48 PM   #10446
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
^^^ right?!?!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 09:11 PM   #10447
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
When was Pontiac not in demand? It was profitable when they killed it.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:27 AM   #10448
zenkicpe
Zilvia Member

zenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud ofzenkicpe has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by FormulaDz92 View Post
Sounds like despite a few nonsensical comments they're saying that Ecoboosts making cheap power with eBay power chips, cheap parts and with bad tuning along with user abuse are giving mustang Ecoboosts a bad reputation.

Similar motors can be found in the Fusion and Escape since before 2015 when it was released in the Mustang. Additionally a significantly improved version can be found in the Focus RS and no reliability problems have been reported with those. Sounds like irresponsible people blaming the product when they should be blaming themselves. What do you guys think?

Yeah man them nonsensical donuts blowing up my engine, hate when that shit happens
zenkicpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 05:34 AM   #10449
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
When was Pontiac not in demand? It was profitable when they killed it.
Touché. I'm sure it's easy to make a brand "profitable" when it consists of 100% badge engineered cars. Lol. The Solstice and G8 deserve to live.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:30 AM   #10450
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
Touché. I'm sure it's easy to make a brand "profitable" when it consists of 100% badge engineered cars. Lol. The Solstice and G8 deserve to live.
Seriously. The G8 is the American M5 people don't realize exists.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:32 AM   #10451
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Yeah it really is a great car.

And let's face it, interior aside, the Solstice GXP Coupe is the turbo, mod-friendly, hardtop Miata we all wanted. TIMING was really that cars biggest flaw.

I know, I know, we've beat this horse to death. Just seems relevant with all this odd Pontiac resurrection talk.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:32 AM   #10452
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:

I still want one. A GXP would be killer but I'd take a GT auto and all.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:27 PM   #10453
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
GXPs are still going for $22,000-$28,000 depending on mileage and whos selling them... its a bit nuts

Old 04-20-2017, 02:50 PM   #10454
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I still want one. A GXP would be killer but I'd take a GT auto and all.
I read it's almost impossible to do a manual swap in those cars too. You'll basically end up spending the difference from what the GXP is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
GXPs are still going for $22,000-$28,000 depending on mileage and whos selling them... its a bit nuts
Yeah I've been watching them. Really really nice ones are still $30-$40k! Shit a new SS 6MT is like $45.
Old 04-21-2017, 08:32 AM   #10455
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GabeS14 View Post

It's actually 500 HP!!
Old 04-21-2017, 12:08 PM   #10456
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
I read it's almost impossible to do a manual swap in those cars too. You'll basically end up spending the difference from what the GXP is.

Yeah I've been watching them. Really really nice ones are still $30-$40k! Shit a new SS 6MT is like $45.

A manual swap is very high.
http://www.g8board.com/forums/6-driv...has-begun.html
Quote:
Trans $2700
Pedal Bracket $200
master cylinder $100
Camaro Diff $850 (2.92 just wont cut it with manual)
Driveshaft $1100 (aluminum from Gforce cant order til the tranny is in)
Clutch kit $1500 (ZR1 clutch kit)
Install and tune $2000

7450 with no labor plus there was a bunch of wiring issues to sort. No thanks.
Old 04-22-2017, 10:56 AM   #10457
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
A manual swap is very high.
http://www.g8board.com/forums/6-driv...has-begun.html

7450 with no labor plus there was a bunch of wiring issues to sort. No thanks.
Yeah so $10,000...the difference in cost between a GT and a GXP. Just get a GXP and live a happy life.
Old 04-26-2017, 12:24 PM   #10458
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

And another op ed about bringing back Pontiac. Hmmmmm.

http://www.autoblog.com/amp/2017/04/...ntiac-opinion/
Old 04-26-2017, 04:11 PM   #10459
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
How will the focus ST ever recover?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hr_Phi1hQ4

obvious sarcasm

This guy is a classic, this car however, will never be
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:04 PM   #10460
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Just another forgettable car brought to you by Nissan.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:12 PM   #10461
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Hahahaha, that is just pathetic. I like how he starts making fun of it. My $23k Eclipse from 17 YEARS ago ran a faster quarter mile stock. Sport compacts have come SUCH a long way since then. Just pathetic Nissan.
Old 04-27-2017, 07:23 AM   #10462
Rustys14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Rustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of lightRustys14 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Not necessarily related to future rwd cars but it's good to see that Nissan still somewhat cares about the enthusiast market. https://www.carthrottle.com/post/nis...kyline-spares/

Hopefully they bring back some discontinued s-chassis parts as well.
Rustys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:06 AM   #10463
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
Not necessarily related to future rwd cars but it's good to see that Nissan still somewhat cares about the enthusiast market. https://www.carthrottle.com/post/nis...kyline-spares/

Hopefully they bring back some discontinued s-chassis parts as well.
That is pretty cool.
Old 04-27-2017, 08:15 AM   #10464
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Hopefully they'll have plenty of r33 parts by the time they hit the US. Then I won't feel too bad if/when I snag one.
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 10:41 AM   #10465
Future240
Future Moderator

List of S-chassis parts they should bring back.

-kouki wings
-cool boxes
-card holders
-Sr20's
-Valences
-Floor Mats
-Sunroof assemblies
-S14 steering racks
-ka24de a/c compressors
Old 04-27-2017, 10:50 AM   #10466
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Weather. Stripping.

Dashboards.

Door panels.

Old 04-28-2017, 08:46 AM   #10467
FormulaDz92
Leaky Injector

FormulaDz92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Weather. Stripping.

Dashboards.

Door panels.
+ reasonably priced frame rail replacements...
FormulaDz92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 11:39 AM   #10468
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
List of S-chassis parts they should bring back.
THE WHOLE DAMN CAR.

Lol
Old 04-28-2017, 01:46 PM   #10469
Future240
Future Moderator

Mel, Lennon y'all need to hit up yalls Nissan plug.
Old 04-28-2017, 03:53 PM   #10470
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Quote:
THE WHOLE DAMN CAR.

Lol
Yes. I'd buy brand new haha.