Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 03-24-2009, 05:03 PM   #991
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bummer. Not too many people around our area with 240's, sucks when the number decreases.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #992
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Altered_Image
Naw, it's fine, I don't mean to pry. Was just wondering if for some reason an S14 had a lot higher insurance than an S13. I only pay $340 a year to fully insure both of mine.

It still totally sucks though. But if you do sell your car, I have a friend that may be interested.
Altered_Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 10:52 AM   #993
Trig3r
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Trig3r is making a name for him/her selfTrig3r is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My name is Shawn stewart i live in ashland ky 41101 figure id post up.... i kno a couple of guys around here hopin to get a meet together.
Trig3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 04:25 PM   #994
Cincy_280Z

Cincy_280Z is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, many know me. My names Paul. I live here in Cincinnati, Ohio!!

I have a B14 Sentra SE, SR20, plenty of little mods!

Also, as a shock to some, maybe, I have Lee's S13 as of last weekend. The guy he sold it to blew it up in less than 2 weeks, so I took it off his hands for next to nothing. The old KA is out, the engine bay is pressure washed and prepped, and the new motor is being picked up at 10pm tonight to bring this bad boy back to life!! KA-T, 4.0 new Nissan V6, or a V8 is being considered for the winter.

The B14

Dragon 129 run #6 summer 2008

The S13-these pics are all while in Lee's ownership, and are probably all on here somewhere. I'll update with my own pics as soon as she runs. Tomorrow is my goal to have it back on the road where it belongs!!

Last edited by Cincy_280Z; 03-26-2009 at 04:53 PM..
Cincy_280Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #995
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
only rule

you can't raise it

welcome
Old 03-27-2009, 02:52 AM   #996
o1roadkingrider

o1roadkingrider is an unknown quantity at this point
s14 Franklin, Ohio (near Dayton and Middletown)

Name: Jimmy

Vehicle: 95 S14, 5spd/KA24DE... some modest mods.

o1roadkingrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:55 AM   #997
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Altered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to beholdAltered_Image is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trig3r View Post
My name is Shawn stewart i live in ashland ky 41101 figure id post up.... i kno a couple of guys around here hopin to get a meet together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy_280Z View Post

Also, as a shock to some, maybe, I have Lee's S13 as of last weekend. The guy he sold it to blew it up in less than 2 weeks, so I took it off his hands for next to nothing. The old KA is out, the engine bay is pressure washed and prepped, and the new motor is being picked up at 10pm tonight to bring this bad boy back to life!! KA-T, 4.0 new Nissan V6, or a V8 is being considered for the winter.

The B14

The S13-these pics are all while in Lee's ownership, and are probably all on here somewhere. I'll update with my own pics as soon as she runs. Tomorrow is my goal to have it back on the road where it belongs!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by o1roadkingrider View Post
Name: Jimmy

Vehicle: 95 S14, 5spd/KA24DE... some modest mods.

Welcome guys, glad to see more of you joining in here!

If you guys need any vinyls for your cars, hit me up! I also have free Zilvia Ohio stickers that we made up just for those of us in this forum thread, so pm me with your name and addy if you want a couple.
Old 03-27-2009, 12:51 PM   #998
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

The B14

haha, i almost bought it back for $1500. how much did you get it for?

im glad to see it in the hands of someone who isnt an idiot and has plans for it. that wes guy wasnt the brightest bulb. i mean, he didnt notice that the spacer had loosened up and the wheel was falling off till it broke some studs. idk. if you get a chance, check the oilpan and let me know. i heard from a friend of his that he hit something trying to slide it and i have a hunch that he dented the pan and cut off oil to the motor which is what killed it. and if you're missing any parts or whatever, theyre probably in my garage. i think there might be an interior piece or two i still have.

Also I've got nams/nagisa seat rails for it if you get to that point.

sorry for busting your balls on CSS. i thought you were the wes guy for a minute. I wasnt to happy about him selling it on craigslist with my pictures.

also, cool b14. ive been kinda looking at b13's for a daily, but i really want a s14.
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:13 PM   #999
Cincy_280Z

I got it for $1408 exactly lol. The new motor is in and running. Your tranny is FUCKED! lol. But, I've already got another, so thatll be done as soon as I get a better clutch. (In the next 2 weeks)

Guys... I think I'm gonna have to raise it up a little bit I live in the sticks to some degree, and I dont want to fuck up the underside of this car. I've hit EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE! riding this low. I love it, but I also love it enough to want to keep my oil pan and exhaust!

The motor I just finished up last night after beginning yesterday morning. I put it in simply to get it running, (Bad rings in #2) but, I've got 3 blocks, and PLENTY of cranks pistons and rods. So, I'm putting together a block as soon as I can. But, it gets me sideways/into trouble for now. It just leaves more exhaust smoke than tire smoke lol!

Also, I've got Robert at Zerolift PMing me telling me to let him put a 1JZ, or VQ35 in it! We'll see how funds play out with that one. You'll all be updated.
Old 03-28-2009, 10:17 PM   #1000
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
I see you're back on the bandwagon.

As for Robert, I really think he mass PMs people about 1jzs. Haha, just kidding buddy.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 09:27 AM   #1001
Cincy_280Z

Yeah... Bandwagon... I sold my gold one nearly 2 years ago because I pulled into a cruise in and there were 7 240s, and only one honda parked there. I thought "wow, I own the new civic" I sold it the following week. But now, I just miss these damn cars!!

So, bandwagon or not, I fell in love with these when I got my first bone stock silver 89 base model 5spd 5 years ago. So I'm back, to stay for a while.
Old 03-29-2009, 10:05 AM   #1002
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I got it for $1408 exactly lol. The new motor is in and running. Your tranny is FUCKED! lol. But, I've already got another, so thatll be done as soon as I get a better clutch. (In the next 2 weeks)

Guys... I think I'm gonna have to raise it up a little bit I live in the sticks to some degree, and I dont want to fuck up the underside of this car. I've hit EVERYTHING IMAGINABLE! riding this low. I love it, but I also love it enough to want to keep my oil pan and exhaust!

The motor I just finished up last night after beginning yesterday morning. I put it in simply to get it running, (Bad rings in #2) but, I've got 3 blocks, and PLENTY of cranks pistons and rods. So, I'm putting together a block as soon as I can. But, it gets me sideways/into trouble for now. It just leaves more exhaust smoke than tire smoke lol!

Also, I've got Robert at Zerolift PMing me telling me to let him put a 1JZ, or VQ35 in it! We'll see how funds play out with that one. You'll all be updated.
Goddamn, and i thought i was being a dick talking him down to 1500. haha.

UGH. 1jz would be fufilling my dream. 1jz open wastegate is the best sound in the whole universe.

i took out a collar on each back coilover to go lower. then i lost one. theres a guy in the for sale thread selling some megan collars for cheap so i'd buy one otherwise you cant really raise the rear. heh.
Old 03-30-2009, 11:32 AM   #1003
mtyost
Zilvia Member

mtyost is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to mtyost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
As for Robert, I really think he mass PMs people about 1jzs.
I agree. BTW I am driving something with a 4.6 now.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:05 PM   #1004
haggard240
Leaky Injector

haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
my car sucks ass...
haggard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:42 PM   #1005
Cincy_280Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggard240 View Post
my car sucks ass...
THEN CHANGE THAT!!!! Make it not suck ass. lol
Old 03-31-2009, 07:49 AM   #1006
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtyost View Post
You have the measurements for me so I can do your Dori Drift Bear???
Old 03-31-2009, 11:12 AM   #1007
mtyost
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altered_Image View Post
You have the measurements for me so I can do your Dori Drift Bear???
No not yet, I actually completely forgot about it.

And sorry to hear about your car man, I tried locating that fuel door btw but my garage has so much random stuff in it I wasn't able to find it, I think me and my dad are cleaning it this weekend so I should find it then, if you even still need it.

Is her insurance covering the work that needs to be done to your car?

Z33dori do you still want this non hicas subframe or not?
There is a guy from Pittsburgh that wants it but I told him that you asked first.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:18 PM   #1008
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
[quote=mtyost;2723558]No not yet, I actually completely forgot about it.

And sorry to hear about your car man, I tried locating that fuel door btw but my garage has so much random stuff in it I wasn't able to find it, I think me and my dad are cleaning it this weekend so I should find it then, if you even still need it.

quote]

I can't comment on that now that my attorney is involved. I still need the fuel door though, the car is getting fixed! Silver lining is I can install my kit and have it all painted...
Old 03-31-2009, 12:46 PM   #1009
mtyost
Zilvia Member

[quote=Altered_Image;2723700]
Quote:
No not yet, I actually completely forgot about it.

quote]

I can't comment on that now that my attorney is involved. I still need the fuel door though, the car is getting fixed! Silver lining is I can install my kit and have it all painted...

Its cool, I understand I work at a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases . It kinda sucks though, I hate just sitting in an office.

If I find that fuel door this weekend I will have it shipped out Monday.

Are you sticking with the white? or are you going to pay extra and have the color changed while the body work is being done?
Old 03-31-2009, 12:52 PM   #1010
xxtokesxx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
xxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to allxxtokesxx is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Paul, good to hear that you snagged up an s13 to do up...

Lee, did I hear you say you were selling some seat brackets? Let me know if I can call you up on that. I actually need a set. Are they bottom mount, and would they work on a set of Recaro SRD's? Let me know.

Also, guys I actually purchased another s14 shell to provide parts for my s14 project. The chassis is actually in good condition, no rust, no dents, but has asome aero and is burnt orange. Nontheless it can still be saved. I will be selling it here soon VERY cheap as a roller. So if any nky/cincy, or Ohio guy in general is looking for a cheap S14 roller to make a project out of let me know. I can post up pictures tonight when I get home.

edit: Not really my style... but it will come with stocker s14 wheels with good rubber. All the glass and and mos of the interior. No motor no trans. I'll post a thread here soon but figured I would post here first. It's a 5 speed. I can post details later.

1998 200sx SE-R - SR20DE | 1991 NX2000 - SR20DET | 1995 240sx - VQ30DET | BBB Crew

Last edited by xxtokesxx; 03-31-2009 at 09:17 PM..
xxtokesxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:04 PM   #1011
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

[quote=mtyost;2723748]
Quote:

Its cool, I understand I work at a law firm that specializes in personal injury cases . It kinda sucks though, I hate just sitting in an office.

If I find that fuel door this weekend I will have it shipped out Monday.

Are you sticking with the white? or are you going to pay extra and have the color changed while the body work is being done?
The car is Silver so I am going to stay with it. I just put the CF Hood on it today at lunch. It looks great together.

I will wait until the fule door comes to have the body work and repaint done as the damage is on the right side and demolished the fuel door.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:37 PM   #1012
mtyost
Zilvia Member

[quote=Altered_Image;2723777]
Quote:

The car is Silver so I am going to stay with it. I just put the CF Hood on it today at lunch. It looks great together.

I will wait until the fule door comes to have the body work and repaint done as the damage is on the right side and demolished the fuel door.
My mistake, I thought it was white, it even looks white in your sig lol.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:06 PM   #1013
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

[QUOTE=mtyost;2724199]
Quote:

My mistake, I thought it was white, it even looks white in your sig lol.
Haha ya, it does, I never noticed since I wouldn't have even thought of it.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #1014
haggard240
Leaky Injector

haggard240 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm broke been trying to find a job for about 4 months there's just nothing around here...

Quote:
THEN CHANGE THAT!!!! Make it not suck ass. lol
haggard240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #1015
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
fuck t25s

this is bullshit.... i was only pushing 7lbs and now the fucker is smoking...

this time i wont skip.... just go t28
Old 04-02-2009, 07:33 AM   #1016
Somnambulist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
Somnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfectionSomnambulist is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Somnambulist
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtokesxx View Post

Lee, did I hear you say you were selling some seat brackets? Let me know if I can call you up on that. I actually need a set. Are they bottom mount, and would they work on a set of Recaro SRD's? Let me know.

Also, guys I actually purchased another s14 shell to provide parts for my s14 project. The chassis is actually in good condition, no rust, no dents, but has asome aero and is burnt orange. Nontheless it can still be saved. I will be selling it here soon VERY cheap as a roller. So if any nky/cincy, or Ohio guy in general is looking for a cheap S14 roller to make a project out of let me know. I can post up pictures tonight when I get home.

edit: Not really my style... but it will come with stocker s14 wheels with good rubber. All the glass and and mos of the interior. No motor no trans. I'll post a thread here soon but figured I would post here first. It's a 5 speed. I can post details later.
Ah so you snagged Brandon's old S14?
Lee's Nams seat rails are sidemounts.
Somnambulist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 07:48 AM   #1017
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtokesxx View Post

is that the one that was on craigslist? i was considering it.
let me know when you're selling it as roller.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:41 AM   #1018
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
That Orange S14 is one of my customer's old cars.
Email - [email protected]

Zerolift facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Zerolift

Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 10:45 AM   #1019
Zerolift Autolab
Post Whore!

Zerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant futureZerolift Autolab has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Zerolift Autolab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnambulist View Post
I see you're back on the bandwagon.

As for Robert, I really think he mass PMs people about 1jzs. Haha, just kidding buddy.
Lol hey now, Thats not fair
The 1J swap is really not much more than doing a S14 SR with Minor Upgrades.
Plus ive got the motor mount kits for the job
Email - [email protected]

Zerolift facebook - http://www.facebook.com/Zerolift

Zerolift Autolab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 12:00 PM   #1020
Altered_Image
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by haggard240 View Post
i'm broke been trying to find a job for about 4 months there's just nothing around here...
Join the club unfortunately... My attorney even got laid off...